Enough tears to create an ocean

I have my eyes on a Super Star
Tiffany woke up and grabbed her phone 'zero messages'. She turned to see Donghae resting on the seat next to her bed. 
"Donghae" she said sadly as she reached out to him. 
He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at the sight of Tiffany ~"good morning".
Tiffany nodded and then looked down with tears in her eyes.
"Why are you so sad?" asked Donghae.
She looked down and the tears came out quickly.
"Were you hoping to see Luhan?" he asked as he went to stand up.
"Sit down Donghae, I am sorry" cried Tiffany "I am so unappreciative, I am so dam unfair to you".
"Don't cry, I hate it!" moaned Donghae.
"I am sorry, I am so sorry!" she complained.
Donghae looked at her and his eyes began to water, he bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes.
"Donghae, don't!" called out Tiffany "I am sorry, forgive me!" she screamed out as she tried to reach over to him. 
Suddenly the door opened and Tiffany turned to see Luna standing at the door.
"Donghae!"
Donghae opened his eyes and saw Luna and looked away quickly as he let a tear escape his eye.
Tiffany fell back on to the bad with her face in the pillow crying.
"Why are you crying Oppa" moaned Luna "why are you sad?"
Donghae looked at Luna and then shook his head. "Why are you here, Luna?"
"Donghae, Donghae you must know, I love you" she said as she walked towards him.
"I don't love you Luna, I don't love you okay!" 
"Yes, yes you do!" called out Luna.
"I am not yours any-more" he said as he reached out to Tiffany but Luna slapped his hand.
Donghae looked at her "you hurt people on purpose, you are a horrible person and I could never fall for you; EVER!" 
Luna sighed and looked down "I know what I have done is wrong, but I love you so much and I need a chance Donghae, I am so sorry" she begged. 
Donghae shook his head "I have never loved you, I have never ever loved you!" 
"Yes, yes you did!" she squealed "that's why your heart broke when you thought I was cheating on you, that is why you went angry and your face went pale because you did love me, you did!"
"No, no Luna, you have it wrong!" 
Jessica walked in and looked at every thing that was going on and she looked at Tiffany crying into her pillow and then Donghae and Luna arguing.
~FLASHBACK
"Donghae, do you think that one day we could get married".
Donghae nearly choked on his milk shake and then turned to Jessica who was looking at him with a smile.
"Marry you?"
"Yes, do you think that one day we can get married?" asked Jessica as she swayed back and fourth on her chair.
"Jessica, we only just started going out" said Donghae looking worried.
"But I have deep feelings for you and I know that marriage is usually what comes in the future, marriage usually starts with feelings like these".
"Jessica, I don't know, can we not talk about that".
"Donghae, can you promise to always look after me?"
"Wedding vowels already?" questioned Donghae.
"No, I just want to feel safe" said Jessica as she put her hand on his.
"Okay then, Jessica, I will always look after you and you have to promise to always be there for me to look after you and protect you".
"Okay" said Jessica with her thumbs up "I promise to be there for you so that I will never be too far away".
~FLASHBACK OVER
Jessica walked over to Luna and pushed her over which shocked Donghae so much he almost fell backwards.
"What are you doing Sica?" asked Donghae.
Tiffany sat up. 
"When I saw Luna after you broke up, I asked her if I could still be your friend and she said no, I needed some one at that time of my life, why did she say no!" complained Jessica.
Donghae sighed "I am sorry Sica but that is in the past, remember?"
Jessica looked at him "you promised to be there for me, I don't care if you fell out of love with me but you promised to be there for me and you ditched me and you ditched me for, for HER!" she screamed as she pointed at Luna "she is trash, she is horrible and she was a bully to me and every one else at school and she still is, she has been bullying Tiffany!" 
Donghae looked at Tiffany "is, is this true?"
Tiffany sighed and then looked down "it, it is" she said awkwardly.
"She is a cow and I can not believe you would leave me for, for HER!" 
"I thought you were over it!" shouted Donghae.
"I am but I will never truly be over it because you were my first and the first love of your life will always stay with you through life" said Jessica as she lets tears trickle down her face.
"Why did you do that, is she better than me, how could you break my heart and laugh it off!" 
Donghae turned and looked at Luna "the truth is, the truth is that..."
"WHAT!?" screamed Jessica.
"My mother and father set me and her up to get married before I was even a toddler, i didn't want to let them down and I chose them over you and I am sorry, I am sorry Jessica Jung" cried Donghae.
Jessica looked at him as he cried and she buried her face in her palms. "Why is Oppa crying?" she asked into her hands.
Tiffany just looked at them and sighed "can we please, please stay calm, you all might get kicked outta here".
"I thought you loved Kris?" asked Luna as she got up.
"That doesn't change the fact that for years I was heart broken and just knowing he left me broken for, for you!"  said Jessica s she turned to Luna with fierce eyes "it makes me mad".
"You are quite the player Donghae". 
Every one turned to see Luhan at the door. Tiffany's face was pale and her eyes were red and seeing him standing there was making them water.
"Player, what are you on?" asked Donghae "I have been helping Tiffany and you too".
"Sure you have" said Luhan as he walked over to Donghae and smiled confidently. "Hugging her and holding her hand, sounds more like harassing her".
Donghae screw his face up "take that back!" he shouted.
Suddenly Luhan punched Donghae across the face which made all the girls squeal.
"Luhan!" shouted Tiffany "don't!"
"Ohhh..you wanna play it that way" said Donghae looking angry "I have been helping you". Donghae then took a swing but Luhan ducked out of the way and Donghae accidently hit Luna instead. 
"Luna.." he said looking worried "are you okay?" he asked as he quickly put his gently on her face "I am sorry".
"Why are you fighting!" shouted Tiffany.
Jessica looked at Tiffany and Luhan and then nodded "every one let us leave Tiffany and Luhan" she said as she tried to push Donghae and Luna out.
Tiffany waited until they left and then looked at Luhan. 
"Luhan" she said as she reached out to him but he looked away.
"Why Oppa?" she asked.
"You were hugging with Donghae yesterday, were you not?"
Tiffany looked away "I was lonely and sad".
"Then why didn't you tell me to stay?" asked Luhan.
"I didn't want to tell you what to do".
"But how am I supposed to know what you are thinking, if you do not tell me?" asked Luhan as he went over to her bed and sat right infront of her. 
"I love you Tiffany Hwang".
Tiffany felt herself blushing and quickly turned away.
Luhan gently moved her face so that their eyes met "I love you with all my heart and I will do anything for you".
"But, but you and Sulli?"
"She is a friend and she must suffer the consequences for hurting you but Tiffany she isn't what matters, you are".
"But Luhan, there are so much other problems at hand".
"The only hand I care about is yours" he said as he reached for her hand.
"I love you Tiffany".
"Why are you not angry at me, why are you smiling so sweetly, what is wrong with you?"
"Because, to be honest I wanted to be mad with you and I wanted to look away from you and not speak for a day or two but I can not withhold myself, I am here begging for you heart".
"Begging?" 
"Yes, I realized something, that, that what you need isn't time to rest but what you need is me by your side".
Tiffany smiled as tears trickled down her face "stop crying, you are just so beautiful" he said as he wiped her tears away.
"But my face is swollen and my eyes are red and I do not have make-up on".
"You are beautiful Tiffany".
"But I am not".
"But you are".
Tiffany looked down and sighed "you are Luhan from Low-Risk, I bet you there are reporters outside the hospital right now and you care about your fame more than any thing, so you must leave".
"Do not put words in my mouth Tiffany, I do not care about my career more than I care for you".
"But you should, it has been your life for a long time now, longer than me".
"Tiffany, I am really jealous that you did an MV with Yunho-hyung, very jealous, infact my heart was burning with rage but because I also do MVs with other girls I began to understand how you  must feel and for that I am sorry".
Tiffany pinched at her ear.
"Why are you nervous, I have told you I love you before, why is your face redder than tomatoes?"
"Because, because I can feel my heart racing and my adrenaline shooting up, it isn't my fault" she said as she covered her face.
Suddenly Luhan's phone rang he picked up the phone to hear his mum's voice "what's going on?" he asked sounding worried as he didn't recognize the number.
"Sulli, Sulli" cried out his mum.
"Sulli, what about her?" asked Luhan as he felt panicky.
"She tried to kill herself, she is unconscious and I don't know what to do".
"What has happened, Mum, how did this happen?" 
"I came home to find her in the sitting room, she has taken all of my medication and she isn't breathing, what do I do Luhan?"
"Call an ambulance".
"I did, but they are taking very long, she doesn't have time Luhan".
"Stop repeating my Mum, it is scaring me".
"Sorry, I do that when I am scared Luhan".
"Drive her to the hospital".
"My license is suspended because I am still not fit to drive".
"Mum, Mum you have to".
"I can't, I could crash again".
"She is going to die Mum, you have to drive again".
"Luhan, I can't" she cried.
"Where is Dad?"
"He isn't here and his phone is off Luhan, what do I do?"
"I will come and get her, wait for me please and continue talking to her".
Luhan hang up and then quickly stood up "Sulli is in danger, I must go, I am sorry Tiff" he said as he then ran out.
Tiffany looked at her hands "he is such a good guy and that is why other girls pull at him and he let's them, Sulli has hurt him but he still runs to her when she needs him, is this a good thing or a bad thing?"
...
Luhan ran past Donghae, Jessica and Luna.
"Where is he going?" asked Jessica.
"Leaving Tiffany alone again, what is wrong with him?" asked Donghae.
"Donghae, you do love me, right?" asked Luna as she grabbed his hand.
"One step at a time, okay Luna?" 
Luna nodded as she pulled away "no dirty tricks, I want you to apologize to every one you have hurt and I want you to change your ways and then I MAY think of becoming close friends with you but ONLY if you  do those things".
Luna nodded "I promise I will".
"Start with Sica, please" he said calmly.
Luna turned to Jessica "Sica, I am sorry" she said as she looked right in Jessica's eyes "to be honest, I was jealous of you and Donghae in school and I bullied you because of it, I always caught Donghae looking at that picture of you and him and I always felt upset and jealous, I am sorry Sica for hurting you and for not being honest as to why I disliked you, can you forgive me?"
Jessica screwed her face up "what type of apology is that?" she asked looking confused.
"The best type she can give" said Donghae as he laughed a bit.
"Well, okay then, I forgive you" she said with a slight smile "I am glad that I got to know the truth".
.....
Luhan got home and ran into the sitting room. "Sulli, Sulli" he said as he shook her "wake up".
"I tried that already Luhan, just quickly take her".
Luhan picked her up and ran her out to his car and lay her on the back seat. 
"Don't worry Sulli, I will not let you die like this" he said as he got into the drivers seat.
Luhan accelerated fast and was on his way. 
When Luhan got to the hospital he ran her in and she was taken straight to ER. 
"I hope she is okay" he said as he felt his chest tighten "she felt so heavy, and cold, could she, could she be gone already?" he cried as he placed his hand on his chest.
He fell to his knees as he burst out crying. Every one was looking at him and some people were taking pictures with their phones as they saw it was Luhan from 'Low-Risk'.
"God, please forgive her and save her, PLEASE GOD!" 
Every one that took the photos uploaded them to their websites with the caption 'Luhan has brang his friend into hospital and he wants all his friends and fans to pray that she lives'.
Luhan continued crying as the cold air became even colder on his skin and reality was hitting him slowly. "This is my fault" he said aloud "I should of noticed her feelings and not been so harsh with her, I should of stopped playing with her and been straight up with her since the beginning, this is my fault, this is my fault!" he called out.
The Doctors came out of the E.R with straight faces they looked at Luhan.
Luhan got up and his jaw dropped as he could feel weight being placed ontop of him.
"Luhan, this is very hard to say, but..." began the doctor.
Luhan put his hand on his shoulder and then turned his face upwards looking up at the ceiling "I can feel it".
"You can feel what?" asked The doctors.
"The love of my fans, they are all thinking of me and praying for me".
Luhan turned around to see every one in the waiting area praying with their eyes closed. 
"The love they have, the love they show". 
"They will, Risk takers are your friends as well as fans, they'll stay by your side".
"Do not say those words yet Doctor for my life will surely shatter if you say those words to me right now, just wait, just wait until the prayers of my fans no my friends have reached the Heavens, God will surely turn his attention to the loudness of his people calling out to him and he will surely save me from the agony".
The Doctor sighed "she is gone, she can not awaken".
"God is more powerful than you and I" replied Luhan as he looked around "this love will surely be seen by God above" .
Suddenly the nurses ran out and straight to the doctor "there has been improvement".
The Doctor's eyes widened and he ran back with the nurses.
Luhan could feel his eyes welling up "my fans, my friends, they love me so much that even though it is a girl they are still praying for me, even though they may be jealous, they just want what is best for me and they want me to be happy and they wanna stay by my side- forever, I love you Risk-takers".
....
Tiffany grabbed her phone to see that the Low-Risk website had been updated with Luhan's picture. She read the caption and smiled as she looked down at all the comments. "I will pray right now, "I love you Luhan, stay strong"; "I am praying for you Han"; "I love you Luhan, please never cry like this".
"He has so much fans, so much friends that love him, they are amazing". 
She was an administrator for this website so she wrote a comment also "Luhan, I love you with all my heart and even though it is hard to see you crying like this, it also makes me see the person you are, you are forgiving, you are kind and you do not give up on your friends, I pray to God that she makes it and that you also get to be happy in life and no matter what happens I will always be by your side <3"
Tiffany's comment got twenty likes straight after she posted it. 
She smiled and then sighed "Luhan, I, I love you".
"I love you too".
Tiffany looked up to see Luhan standing at her door.
"Luhan, shouldn't you be with Sulli?"
"Her parents are here and thanks to all prayers, she is going to be okay" he said as he smiled but cried at the same time.
"Ohhhh...Luhan, are you having second thoughts about me and you because if you want to be with Sulli, then, then.."
"Don't say that again please" said Luhan calmly. "Remember I said I love you".
"But don't you love her too?" she asked as she got up from her bed.
"Yes, I do love her but only as s friend, you, however I love you in a whole different way".
"What do you mean?" asked Tiffany as she walked closer to him. 
He grabbed her face with both hands and pulled her close to him and his lips met hers as he kissed her intensely.
Tiffany could feel his tears touching her skin and could hear his heart beating out of his chest. 
She put her hands on his waist and gently moved her lips towards his cheek, he stayed with his eyes closed and continued crying as she kissed his cheek and then gently pulled away. He kept his closed and she put hie thumb gently under his eyes and wiped his his tears and did the same thing on the other side of his face and then she grabbed him and held him in her arms as he rested his head on her shoulder. 
"I am Risk-Taker" she said quietly "I am willing to take risk of being with you" she said as she held him tighter and gently rolled her thumb up and down his back. "I love you Luhan, not because of what you are but because of who you are, I love you Luhan".
Luhan could feel her hand massaging his back gently and he smiled. "Tiffany, I never have told any one this but I am extremely ticklish" he said as he laughed quietly.
"Ohhh...really?" she said as she pulled away from him and eye smiled at him.
"What are you planning?" asked Luhan looking scared.
Tiffany started tickling him under his arms and on his stomach. Luhan laughed out loud and tried pulling her off him but she was aggressive. 
"This girl is amazing" he thought as he looked at her.
"Tiffany".
"Yes?"
"I think we should keep it quiet for a while but in a few months I will tell my fans that I am dating".
"Dating, dating who?" she asked looking worried.
"You" he replied with a smile.
"But what if the fans leave you?"
"Then, I will still have you" he said as he put his on her shoulder "and you know how to make me laugh now so I ever cry because of my fans leaving me, you know exactly what to do".
Tiffany nodded "you know I care about Jessica, right?"
"Yes, of course I do".
"Where is Kris?"
"He should be here, he came back with me".
"Then why isn't he?"
"I don't know, he might be planning some thing".
"Luhan.."
"Yes Tiffany"
"I love you Luhan" she said a she looked into his eyes.
"Well, I don't love you" he said looking away. 
Tiffany pulled an aegyo grumpy expression and he looked at her again and then quickly covered his eyes "don't be cute it makes me blush".
"Ohhh...really".
"Uh-oh, what are you planning?"
"You'll see" laughed Tiffany. 
.......
Kris stood up and grabbed his c.d. "I hope she likes this and forgives me" he said as he looked at it. He had already txted her to be here in ten minutes and was planning to play the C.D over the loud speaker so that all of SM would hear it. When the ten minutes were up, he quickly put the C.D into the player and put it on surround sound. 
Meantime Jessica was standing out side the SM building "where is he?" she said as she looked around. 
Lay walked out of the building and looked at Jessica "ohh.. hey Jess, what's up?"
"I am looking for Kris, have you seen him?"
"He is inside, doing a demo in the studio".
"Ohhh...really, tells me to meet him and then decides to do record instead, I am going to kill him!" she said as she pushed past Lay.
Lay smiled "you two are so meant for each other" he laughed aloud.
Jessica walked in and then her heart felt as if it was melting when she saw Kris standing a metre away from her wearing a tuxedo and holding a rose.
"Kris" she said as she smiled.
Suddenly she could hear his voice. She looked around ~"Jessica I am not embarrassed to love you, I will tell the whole world this time and I don't want you near other guys ever, your heart belongs in mine "~
Jessica smiled "so cute" she thought as she heard him singing to her over the speakers.
Kris suddenly ran towards her and grabbed her. Jessica could feel her heart racing "I came here for you, I have been training for you, I have been missing sleep for you, I have been crying for you, will you finally be mine?" asked Jessica as she looked in his eyes.
Kris gently brushed his lips over hers and then smiled on . Jessica could feel his smile and it made her smile too. 
He quickly pulled away and then hugged her "for ever my baby".
"Okay then, but only if you don't stuff up again" said Jessica stubbornly.
Kris smiled "I won't".
"I love you" said Jessia sweetly.
Suddenly ~I love you baby~ echoed through the building and Kris looked down blushing.
"Ohhh..you love me too?"
Kris nodded shyly "I, I do Sica".
"Wedding vows?" she questioned.
Kris looked up "if you want them to be" he smiled.
"Not just yet, you have to prove yourself".
"Ohhh.. I will" he said as he threw his arm over her shoulder "let's go on a date".
"Now?"
"Yup!" replied Kris.
"Let's go". 
 
-THE END