It's a Date

I have my eyes on a Super Star
Tiffany was waiting out side the Thai restuaraunt that Luhan had told her to be at. She looked at her watch "he's late and where on earth is Sica?" she asked herself as she stared at her watch. "Maybe I should go in and just order, this is unbearable" she thought as she walked into the restuaraunt. "Tiffany!" Tiffany turned to see a young man coming her way wearing a tuxedo and shades covering his eyes.
He made his way to her and smiled "Hi Tiffany" he said as he waved with both his hands.
"Luhan?" she questioned.
"Yes, sorry I am late" he said as he looked down "I was looking every where for Kris but I think he ditched us".
"Really?" 
"Yeah, I think him and Jessica both ditched us and have gone out somewhere else" said Luhan as he shook his head.
"Ohhh.." Tiffany smiled "that is cute".
Luhan sighed "not really" he said sounding annoyed "dating fans is completly off limits".
"Ohhh.." Tiffany tried to smile but failed.
"Any-way let's go inside" he said as he held his hand out.
"I thought dating fans wasn't aloud?" she asked as she looked at his hand.
"Well, there are no paparazzi around and you look like the type of girl that likes a man to take the lead" he said as he kept his hand there for Tiffany.
Tiffany smiled and grabbed his hand, her heart skipped a beat as their fingers intertwined.
Luhan led her into the restuaraunt and went straight to the table that was located by the window. He let go of her hand and pulled out her chair.
"Thank-you" she blushed as she sat on the chair.
He sat accross from her and passed her a menu. "Sooo.. you don't have a boy-friend that would get madly jealous, do you?" asked Luhan as he took his shades off.
Tiffany shook her head. 
"Goood, last time I was with a fan like this, well, her boy-friend showed up and... it was not pretty"
Tiffany sighed "I'm just another fan to him" she thought as she hid behind the menu.
The waitress walked over to them "what would you like to order?" she asked.
"The usual" he said as he passed her the menu.
Tiffnay sighed as she hadn't even a clue of what she was going to order.
"Tiffany.." 
Tiffany looked at him.
"Do you trust me?" he asked.
Tiffany nodded.
"Well.." he grabbed her menu off of her and handed it to the waitress "same for her" he said with a cute smile which made the waitress blush.
Tiffany shook her head "he's such a flirt" she thought to herself.
The waitress walked away. Luhan looked at Tiffany who looked grumpy (but he thought it was rather cute).
He just stayed looking at her as she pouted at the table.
Luhan smiled "you are really adorable".
Tiffany looked at him "what?" she questioned.
"Never mind.." he said as he looked away embarrased.
Tiffany looked down again and tried not to smile. "He thinks I am adorable, awwwwww....." she thought.
Luhan looked at her and bit his bottom lip "you can't go saying stuff like that Luhan" he thought to himself "you will get  yourself in deep trouble".
"Tiffany?"
Tiffany and Luhan looked up to see Tao walking towards their table. 
Tiffany stood up "Oppa" she said happily as she eye smiled at him "I have never seen you on a Saturday before".
Tao walked over to her and hugged her. 
Luhan looked away awkwardly "I thought she said she doesn't have a boy-friend, ohhh... this is how chingus act these days" he thought as he shook his head.
"Tiffany, I knew you would be here, I came to bring your tickets" he whispered in her ear "I don't want to embarras you, so I'll slip them in your hand bag".
"Ohhh....that's why Oppa is hugging me" thought Tiffany.
She pulled away and bowed "Kamshamnida!" 
Tao shook his head "shut-up Pabo" he said as he hit her on the head.
Tiffany screwed up her face. Luhan stared coldly at Tao "You kind of interupted our date" he said sounding like a jealous boy-friend himself. 
Tiffany looked in her hand bag "wow, how did he sneak them in like that" she thought as she looked at the two tickets in her handbag.
"Sorry" said Tao as he bowed "I'll leave you and your biggest fan to it".
Luhan squinted his eyes as Tao walked away.
"Are you okay?" asked Tiffany.
"Not really" he said angrily "how come you hugged him, but on seeing me you didn't hug me?"
Tiffany bit her bottom lip "if I tell him that Tao was just sneakily putting Low-Risk concert tickets in my hand-bag, he will think that I am not a big fan because I don't buy the tickets myself" she thought.
"So, are you going to answere?" 
"Sorry" she replied "I was too shy to hug you".
Luhan sighed "Tiffany.." he said seriously.
Tiffany looked at him "yes?"
"Out-side I couldn't see clearly because of my dark glasses but when you just stood up, I saw your dress, you look really beautiful" he said with a straight face.
"He doesn't look very genuine" she thought "looks like he is reahearsing lines for a drama".
"Tiffany" he repeated as he noticed her zoning off. "I mean it, you look amazing" he said as he smiled.
Tiffany covered her face and shook her head.
Luhan giggled "and very cute" he said aloud.
Tiffany looked at him, as she looked in his eyes she felt time freeze. "He is so amazing" she thought.
He smiled and winked at her "you are the sweetest girl I have ever had the pleasure of going on a date with" he said as he reached for her hand accross the table.
Tiffany slowly reached out for his hand and they held hands accross the table and stared into each others eyes.
Suddenly an alarm went off breaking their moment. Every-one stood up. "There's a fire, every-one please make your way out" asked the waitress calmly as she showed every-one out.
Tiffany and Luhan stood up and as Tiffany walked towards the doors. Luhan stood at his table looking at her "she , she has made me remember...who I am" he thought.
Tiffany walked out (thinking Luhan was right behind her).
"Tiffany!" Tiffany turned to see Tao coming toward her.
"What's up?" she asked.
"Where's Luhan?" he asked.
"He's right behind.." Tiffany turned around to see an older lady standing behind her.
"Tiffany, this is a serious fire" he said as he looked aorund anxiously "where the hell is he?"