Annoying Jerk!

I have my eyes on a Super Star

Mean while. Sulli and Luhan had decided to talk about the plans they were going to take to stop the wedding from happening. Sulli insisted on him buying her a snow cone, forcing him to go into the biggest and most expensive ice-cone cafe in all of Seoul. 
As they discussed how they would tackle this. Sulli could feel some-one staring at them. She looked around but the place was full so she couldn't make out who it was that was staring.
"Sulli, are you listening?" asked Luhan.
"Yeah" nodded Sulli "Luhan, I think some-one is watching us" she said as she looked around. 
Luhan looked around too, but there was so much chatter and so much people he couldn't see Tiffany and Donghae.
Suddenly the group that were standing infront of Tiffany walked over to their table exposing Tiffany and Donghae to Luhan and Sulli.
Sulli's eyes widened "she moved on that fast!?" she thought as she looked at her. "Wait, her eyes are watery, maybe she ain't with that guy, then why are his arms around her waist!" she thought to her self.
"Ta-Tiffany.." muttered Luhan as he looked at her with sadness in his eyes.
Sulli smiled "hahaha, he won't forgive you now!" she thought. She looked at Luhan who was staring at Tiffany with over-wheelming sadness in his eyes. "La-Luhan?" she questioned but he didn't turn he just continued staring at Tiffany. "He, he does love her" she thought to herself. 
"Tiffany.." whispered Donghae "snap out of it!" 
Tiffany quickly got out of her day dream and looked down to see Donghae's arms wrapped around her body. She tapped his hands and then he quickly let got.
"Sorry, you were sad, thought you could use a hug" he said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. 
Tiffany sighed "guess, guess you are not a complete jerk after all".
Donghae laughed "let's get out of here" he said as he grabbed her wrist and walked her out of the ice-cone cafe.
Luhan continued watching as the guy led Tiffany accross the street "where is he taking her!?" he shouted causing every-one to look at them.
"Luhan, don't shout" said Sulli as she looked down all embarrased.
"Sulli" he said as he looked at her with a sad expression "that girl, that beautiful person you just saw, she is the love of my life and every second I am with out her it feels like I can't breathe, Sulli, I love you you like you are my sister, like you are a kid I knew a million years ago, but that girl, she has made me feel in-love for the first time in my life and I know it sounds silly but I can't be with any-one but her, so Sulli, if we are forced into this marriage and we are forced to be husband and wife, I am going to do some-thing for me and for you".
"What-what will you do?" she asked.
"I am going to kill myself, if I can't be with Tiffany I don't want to be at all, I couldn't handle seeing her marry some-one else, I couldn't live knowing that she didn't love me, I met her only recently, but she has put me back together and I am whole again".
Sulli remembered what she said about the walls around his heart.
"If I can't be with her, if I can't make her smile every day, make her laugh, make her happy, I don't want to be alive" he said as he cried.
Sulli looked at him and tilted her head "he usually never cries, I know he truly loves her, but, but I love him and I can't let him go, I won't!" she thought.
"Do you, do you understand?" he quesionted.
Sulli nodded "I do, so let's try and stop this marriage" she said with a smile. 
Luhan tried to smile but couldn't as he remembered Tiffany and that young man hugging right infront of him.
...
Tiffany and Donghae were sitting at the park due to Tiffany's terrible driving and Donghae's constant begging.
"So...why were you staring at Luhan?" questioned Donghae.
"You, you know him?" questioned Tiffany
"The whole world does".
"Ohhh.. I keep forgetting that he's famous" she said as she looked up at the sky. "It's a complicated story, we havn't even dated yet, but, but we want to, well atleast I do" she said as she remembered Sulli's recording.
"Yah know, he is a complete and utter loser, ditching on you for that girl, she is no-where near as beautiful as you!" he said as he shook his head angrily.
Suddenly Tiffany's phone rang causing Tiffany to jump. "Calm down, it's just your phone" laughed Donghae.
Tiffany answered it quickly. "Hey Tiffany here" 
"Tiff, it's Lay, I am really really sorry about.."
"Don't worry Lay, it's fine.."
"I forgot about your mum and that, it must of bought back bad memorys, I thought I was being funny, I am so sorry Tiff".
"It's fine, I forgive you, now get back to practice!" 
"Fighting!" shouted Lay. 
"Fighting!" 
Tiffany hang up. "Another Knight in shining armor looking for you?" questioned Donghae.
"More like a sweaty guy in black jeans and a ripped singlet" said Tiffany as she put her phone away.
Donghae laughed "soooo...are you going to tell me the whole Luhan story?" he asked "I mean we are firneds now.."
"Promise not to laugh, or interupt?" questioned Tiffany.
"Promise".
After a half an hour explaination of everything to do with her and Luhan. Tiffany crashed back on the grass. "Wow, that took energy out of me" she said aloud. 
Donghae smiled "I guess your really into him aye?" he questioned.
"Yeah, I, I am"
"But, he is engaged now, that's just crazy" he said as he shook his head "one week he says he loves you, next minute he is getting married?"
Tiffany sighed "maybe, maybe he was just playing me all along" she said as she looked up at the clouds "may be he never even..."
Suddenly it started to pour down with rain. "Yaahh!!" she screamed as she closed her eyes. Donghae helped her up and they both ran and jumped in her car. "Why did you have to park so far away?" asked Tiffany.
"You were the one who parked here.." laughed Donghae.
"But I don't have a red car?" questioned Tiffany. 
They both quickly got out of the car and went on to the pathway. 
"Where the hell is your car Tiffany?" questioned Donghae.
"Hmmm.... it was right there" she said pointing at an empty car park.
"Isn't any-more, I think your car was hot wired while we were chilling at the park" said Donghae as he looked down with a guilty expression. 
"We will take a taxi then" said Tiffany as she raised her hand to a taxi cab.
..............
"Are you not angry with me?" asked Donghae as he looked at Tiffany.
"Course not" she said with a smile "Pull over, I live here" she said to the cab driver, he pulled over.
"Guess this is good-bye" said Tiffany.
"Tiff, wait" he said as he reached out for her wrist.
"What is it?"
"I can't go back home tonight".
"What, why not?" she questioned.
"My Dad and Mum will be angry with me because I ended the relationship with Luna, they love her like a daughter, I can't handle being screamed at tonight, do you, do you have a spare bed, or couch?" he asked.
Tiffany's eyes widened. "Please?" he asked.
"Sure" she said with a smile.
"Really?"
"Really..I understand what you are going through I always run away to my mates house when my Dad get's angry with me" said Tiffany. "Let's go inside".
...
Jessica had been lying in bed crying all day, this is what she had been doing every day since Kris 'broke up' with her. Tiffany would bring her meals, but Jessica wasn't hungry, she was depressed, she was sickly sad and just didn't want to get out of bed at all. 
Jessica heard the front door open. "Tiffany!!" she shouted as loud as she could. 
Tiffany ran through to Sica's (Tiffany's spare) room. "What is it?" she asked.
"Heard from Kris?" she asked as she looked at her with a hopeful expression.
Tiffany looked down and shook her head. Jessica started sulkinig and hid her face in her pillow. "Sica, I have a friend staying here tonight, kay?"
Jessica sat up "is it Kris?" she asked.
"No, it's Donghae, an old friend, he needs to crash here tonight" said Tiffany as she looked at the very pale and very fragile Jessica.
Jessica sighed "okay" she said as she crashed down onto her pillow.
Tiffany walked out of the room and through to the sitting room. "Good, Donghae must of gone to make the bed in the spare room, like I asked him too" she said as she looked around the lounge. "Quick tidy up" she said as she ran around the room picking up all the bits of rubbish.
..
After a clean up. Tiffany smiled at the now clean lounge but then frowned at her dirty hands. "Need to wash them" she said as she walked over to the bathroom she turned the handle and walked in, to her shock Donghae was stanging infront of the sink with just a towel wrapped around the bottom half of his body. He was washing his face with cold water. Her eyes grew wide and she quietly and slowly shut the door before he noticed her. She stood infront of the door, her heart was racing and her eyes were wide. "I just saw a guy with nothing but a towel on" she thought as she stayed in shock. "I have never experienced something so... so.."
"Hot?" Tiffany turned to see Jessica standing there looking at Tiffany with a smug look on her face. "Tiffany are you peaking on your friend in the shower?" asked Jessica.
Tiffany shook her head "damn I must of been talking aloud without noticing". 
"Dare me to walk in?" questioned Jessica.
Tiffany liked the fact Jessica was out of bed and even though this was really weird and really stupid Tiffany just laughed and shook her head "let's just go have a green tea".
"Awww... you are no fun!" shouted Jessica. Tiffany laughed and walked through to the kitchen but Jessica stayed standing in the hall way.
"Yaahhh Donghae!" shouted Jessica "Tiffany liked your body".
Tiffany felt her face flush red. She screamed and quickly ran through to the hall way. "No I don't!" she yelled.
All they heard was laughter erupting from the bathroom. 
"Great, you put his ego up by about 1 billion" said Tiffany as she rolled her eyes.
"Come on, we all should feel great, should we?"  questioned Jessica.
Tiffany smiled "okay then".
They walked through to the kitchen and sat at the table. "So Tiff, how have you been, I have been a bit selfish lately not asking you how you are, I am, I am sorry".
"It's fine, Luhan is engaged to be married so I guess I have to freeze all the feelings I have for him and start a new".
"Tiffany, aww.. I didn't know you felt like that". 
Jessica hugged Tiffany and they both silently cried. Ten minutes later they both let go of each other and sat down.
"You know what's funny" said Jessica as she tried to lighten up the gloomy atmosphere.
"What?" she questioned.
"I used to have a boy friend called Donghae".
"You did?" questioned Tiffany.
"Yeah, but he dumped me for this other girl few years back" 
Tiffany looked down "uh-oh, don't tell me he's that Donghae" she thought as she cringed.
"I hated him after that, hate with a capital H-A-T-E!" she said angrily.
Tiffany tried to smile but failed as she saw Donghae walking in (in only boxers).
"Why are you not wearing pants?" questioned Tiffany.
Jessica turned and looke at Donghae "Da-Donghae, Donghae.Lee?" 
"What, do I know you?" questioned Donghae.
"Uh-oh" thought Tiffany.