You are a Hero

I have my eyes on a Super Star
Luhan shook out of his day dream and went to the door but many people were standing in front of it, so he couldn't open it. "I'll go out the back". He walked thought the back kitchen. He looked around to see nothing but thick smoke, he started running towards the back door.
..
"Luhan!?" screamed out Tiffany as she pushed through all the people. She made it to the door and opened it. The restuaraunt was starting to smell like smoke. She ran through to the toilets "Luhan!!!!" she screamed "Luhan!" she ran all through the restuaraunt. She heard coughing coming from the kitchen. She ran through with shut and helped Luhan up onto her shoulder. Without even thinking she dragged him out of the kitchen using all of her strength and then pulled him out of the restuaraunt. The crowd had dissappeared. "Luhan, Luhan, talk to me" said Tiffany as she tried to shake him. She pulled out her phone and called the ambulance. 
.......
Tiffany paced back and fourth in the waiting room as she waited for the Doctor. 
It had been four hours now, since the fire and Tiffany had been pacing like this ever since. 
The door opened and the Doctor came out. "Tiffany.." began the Doctor.
"What?" she screeched.
"We managed to make his breathing stable, but, but he consumed alot of smoke and we have tried pumping oxygen in him, he just won't wake up".
Tiffany panted.
"We contacted his brother and his parents, they should be here soon" said The Doctor "you did well, in rescuing him Tiffany, please, don't blame yourself for any of this, you are a hero".
The Doctor went back into the room with Luhan. Tiffany sat down and tears stared streming down her face "I am not a hero" she said aloud "I am not".
Tiffany felt her heart racing "what is..."
...
Tiffany woke up in s hospital bed "where am I?" she questioned.
The Doctor looked at Tiffany "Tiffnay, you passed out in the waiting room" he said as he looked through her chart.
"How long have I been out for?" she asked.
"Three hours" he said as he put the chart down.
"Why?"
"You had an adrenilin rush when helping Luhan, didn't you?" asked The Doctor.
Tiffany nodded.
"You used alot of your strength Tiffany and also you breathed in smoke as well, we should have checked on you as well, sorry Tiffany".
Tiffany lay back down "I feel sick".
"You are going to be just fine" he said as he poured her a glass of water "I can finaly tell your friend you are okay, he will be glad to hear it" 
"My friend?" asked Tiffany.
"Yeah, we have not allowed him into the room just yet, because many fans and paparazzi are surrounding the building, so we have to be careful who we invite into the rooms". 
Tiffany got out of bed. "Tiffany, you should be resting"
"I have been resting for ages" she said as she walked towards the door.
"Such a tough girl" thought the Doctor.
Tiffany walked out of the room and saw Tao siting next to water cooler looking stressed. "Oppa!" she squealed.
"Tiffany!" he shouted. He ran over to her and hugged her. "Sorry for leaving you before" he said to her "we were told  to leave, I had no choice".
"It's okay" she said as she hugged him back. 
"Tiffany!" 
Tiffany let go of Tao and turned to see Kris and Sehun walking towards her. She looked down "oh no, they are going to blame me" she thought. 
"I am so, so, sorry" she said out loud. she closed her eyes and hung her head low. 
She heard the foot steps coming closer and then all of a sudden Kris hugged her. "Thank-you" he said as he cried on her shoulder.
Tiffany cried too "I am so sorry".
"No, you saved him Tiffany, you saved his life".
Tiffany cried even harder. 
Kris pulled away "I can't believe a fan was willing to die for Luhan, you are so amazing Miss Tiffany".
Tiffany wiped her eyes. 
"He wants to see you" said Sehun.
"He's, he's awake" said Tiffany as a smile showed on her face.
"Yeah, he woke a few hours ago" said Sehun. Tiffany ran through to his door and knocked on it.
"Come in".
Tiffany went in thorugh the door and smiled as she saw Luhan siting up. "Hi" she said with a smile but Luhan sighed a heavy sigh. 
Tiffany looked down. "Tiffany, thank you for saving me" he said seriously.
"No, don't say thank you!" she complained.
"Just listen, please" said Luhan. Tiffany walked over and sat at the seat next to his bed. 
"Tiffany, I think you are going to get a lot of haters".
Tiffany looked down "ohhh... that's alright".
"No, it isn't" he said sounding angry. "Tiffany, I need to tell you some thing".