Good News!

I have my eyes on a Super Star
Tiffany woke up and rubbed her eyes "let's just pretend it was all a dream" she said aloud as she got out of bed.
"Tiffany, finaly!" yelled Jessica as she ran through the hall way towards Tiffany's room.
"Hi Sica" said Tiffany as she backed away from the scary looking girl.
"Good news, good news!" shouted Jessica.
"What news, what news" laughed Tiffany.
"I was talking with some-one last night at the party, a manager or some thing any way, I told him about the idea of me and you as a sub-unit group, he said he would run it past Mr.Lee!"
"Really!" 
"Yeah" said Jessica as she nodded and smiled "and I just got a call, we have an appointment in two hours at the SM building with Mr.Lee, himself!"
Tiffany jumped up and down and Jessica did too. 
"I want to suprise Kris, I will keep this from him for a while" said Jessica as she nodded her head.
"Let's dress up and get ready!" said Tiffany eagerly.
"You are still so eager, even though Luhan is....well, you know" said Jessica looking confused.
"I know, it's no longer for him that I am doing this, it is for me, I want to do this Sica!"
Jessica smiled "I was doing it for Kris, now that I have him, I am doing it not just so that we can interview together and hopfully do a few duets, but also so that I can have a job that makes me happy!" 
"Let's stop talking and get planning!" said Tiffany as she pulled out a pen and paper. "Any ideas for duo name?"
Jessica bit her bottom lip and shrugged her shoulder. 
"Okay, let's get brain storming!"
..............
Tiffany and Jessica walked through the doors of the SM building, but this time a receptionest was actually behind the desk. Jessica ran over and stood at the desk "Hi, I'm Jessica and this is Tiffany, we are here for an appointment with Mr.Lee" she said eagerly as she leaned over the desk.
"Please, back down from the desk" said The receptionest with a very serious expression on her face.
Jessica pouted, but obeyed the receptionest by getting down off the desk.
Tiffany walked over and stood with Jessica "Hi, I am Tiffany.Hwang, we have an 11oclock appointment with Mr.Lee".
"I have heard such already" said the receptionest looking angry at Tiffany.
"Ohhh.... sorry" said Tiffany looking away awkwardly.
"Why are you two school kids even here?" asked the receptionest as she got up from behind the desk.
"Excuse me?" questioned Jessica.
"Go back to school and stop following some-one elses dreams, all you are is a pathetic little school girl, with no future ahead of you, stop wasting Mr.Lee's time and just dissappear already".
Tiffany knew that this lady was very cold but she could not help but feel upset at her harsh words.
"That is no way to talk to a future celebrity".
Tiffany turned to see Mr.Lee standing afar from them.
"Sorry Sir" said the receptionest as she bowed her head.
"This way please" said Mr.Lee as he signaled them over.
They fast paced walked over to Mr.Lee and followed him into his office.
He went and sat behind his desk. "Take a seat ladys" he said pointing at the two chairs infront of the desk.
They looked at eachother nervously and then quickly went and sat at the seats.
"So, I have heard from one of my closest friend's that you two want to start a duo group to compliment Low-Risk" said Mr.Lee as he nodded.
Tiffany turned to Jessica and Jessica shrugged her shoulders and muttered "go with it".
Tiffany nodded "yes Sir, I think it would be great".
"First of all, can you sing, secondly do you two get along very well and thirdly how long would it take for us to train you two in other areas such as acting, dancing hosting events and so on".
Tiffany looked at Jessica and they both nodded and at the same time they both said "one year".
Mr.Lee almost fell back off his chair, but sat straight again "what!?" he shouted "only one year!?"
"We will train every day 5am till 10 at night, if necsary, but we are certain that we will be ready to debut in a year, or, or even least than, considering we both majored in drama classes at school, we both love singing and have even won talent quests and singing competitions and Jessica is so out-going she would be an amazing host, she would have to help me out a bit because I am shy but I think people would find it interesting, one out going Host or MC and one shy, it would rake in views" said Tiffany (sounding as if she was selling an item of high value).
Mr.Lee nodded "I like you alot, you have a lot of enthusiasm and you seem very dedicated".
Tiffany handed him a c.d. "This is a few recordings me and Jessica managed to ramage up from our laptops and put on a disc just before this appointment, please take some time and listen and see if our singing is up to standard".
Mr.Lee smiled "let's see now, aye?" he said as he stood up "follow me".
They followed him through to a studio room and stood behind his chair as he put the disc into the sterio.
"Wait, it looks like this sterio has surround sound" said Jessica looking at it.
"Well, of course" replied Tiffany.
"No, SURROUND sound" said Jessica as she pointed at the door. 
Mr.Lee pressed play and Tiffany's cheeks turned pink as she heard her voice through the speakers and then the guitar that came in a few seconds after.
Mr.Lee nodded as if he liked what he was hearing.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" shouted out Mr.Lee. 
The door opened and the receptionest walked in "who's is that voice, every-one down the hall is in awe".
"What, they can hear it!" shouted Tiffany.
"That's why I said SURROUND sound" repeated Jessica.
"What, is, is that you singing and playing guitar?" asked the receptionest.
Tiffany nodded shyly. "Sorry about before Miss.Hwang, you are amazing" said the receptionest as she looked away ashamed of herself.
"That's okay" replied Tiffany "it's really a passion of mine".
"Shhhhh......" Mr.Lee silenced them as he listened to the bridge of Tiffany's singing. She sang with emotion, but not like other Kpop girls, her voice was husky but delicate and Mr.Lee was very impressed.
.....
Mr.Lee started clapping as Jessica's song finished. "Jessica, your voice is Angelic and soft, Tiffany, your voice is husky and vocally capable of many different ranges, you two together, I think you would blow people away!"
Tiffany and Jessica started clapping and jumping up and down "you are so awesome!" they cheered each other on.
"Back to my office, we have a few more things to discuss before we can go any further" he said as his smile turned into a serious expression. Tiffany and Jessica nodded and walked out of the studio.
..............
Tiffany and Jessica finaly made it back home after a seven hour meeting with Mr.Lee and a few other people.
"I can't believe it, I can't believe my Dad said yes!" shouted Tiffany as she jumped up and down.
"Yeah, after errrr.......three or four hours of us begging him" said Jessica while crashing down on the couch. 
"Your mum was so supportive Sica, you are so lucky!" said Tiffany as she crashed down on the other couch.
"Hmmmm.....lucky isn't quite the word" said Jessica as she closed her eyes "I actually want to have a rest, I am tiered as!" moaned Jessica.
"Okay, early night then" said Tiffany as she got off the couch and went over to the curtains and closed them.
Tiffany's phone went off, she grabbed it out of her pocket and sighed as she saw it was an unknown number. 
"Hello?" she answered.
"Hi, Tiffany, it's Lay" replied the happy sounding guy.
"Wow, how did you get my number?" she asked sounding suprised.
"You gave it to Mr.Lee and he gave it to me and told me to look out for you because you are a bit shy" said Lay as he chuckled a bit "I was so happy when he told me about you making it through to training process, I want to give you a hug!" he shouted.
"Tiffany..."
Tiffany looked over to see the tiered looking Jessica lying on the couch pointing up at her.
"What is it?" she asked looking concerned.
"I think I left my handbag at the SM building" said Jessica as she went to get up.
"You stay here, I will get it for you".
"Are you sure?" asked Jessica as she lay back down.
"Very, I think you need a rest".
"Kamshamnida best friend!" said Jessica loudly as she closed her eyes again.
"Lay, I have to go to the SM building and grab Sica's bag, are you there now?" asked Tiffany.
"No, today is my day off, only one I have had in three months" said Lay sounding a bit dissapointed.
"Ohh...enjoy your break, I'll call you later" she said happily.
"Okay, make sure you call though I need to tell you who to befriend and who to stay away from, okay?" 
Tiffany replied "Nae Oppa!" and then she hung up and quickly headed out the door.