Am I still dreaming?

I have my eyes on a Super Star

Tiffany was siting in a cafe sipping on her caramel latte. "I wonder if he has gotten up yet" she thought to herself. A heavy sigh came out from . "Why do I feel so lonely?" she thought as she just looked down at her caramel latte with a sad face.
Tiffany pulled out her cell phone and opened a message she had forgot to read. 
"Who the heck?" she questioned as she looked at the number. She opened up the message and read it.
Tiffany, it's Luhan's Mum, I know you like my son, but please don't spend time with him because him and Sulli are engaged, the ring is on her finger, so don't go falling for him, he is my son and he WILL marry Sulli.
Tiffany just stared at the txt as she felt her heart beat stopping. "Luhan's Mum?" 
Her phone started ringing and she quickly answered the call. 
"Hello?"
"Tiff, it's Kris, have any idea where Luhan is?" he asked as he sounded like he was in a panic.
"Yeah, uhh..he is with me in California".
"Yeah, I know that.." he said quickly "we have a concert there tonight, but do you know where he is now?"
"Hotel 'Golden rooms', do you know where that is?" asked Tiffany.
"I do, thank you", and with that Kris hang up.
"What the heck?" thought Tiffany "why didn't he mention he had a concert here tonight, I thought, I thought he was going to start being honest with me, he, he was acting as if he came all this way for me". Tiffany just sipped on her drink again. 
Tiffany's phone rang again. She answered it. 
"Hello?"
"It's me again, I am real busy so I can't come get him, I sent Sulli there to get him, can you ring his phone and tell him, for some reason he won't answer my calls but he might answer yours".
Tiffany sighed a heavy sigh.
"Don't worry Tiff, Sulli just came to get out of her home for a bit, her parents are driving her nuts with the whole wedding plan thingy, but she has no intentions of being with Luhan".
Tiffany laughed "I don't care about that" she lied "bye" she quickly hung up. Tiffany looked at her contacts and then called Luhan. He answered straight away.
"Hello?"
"Luhan, Sulli is coming to get you, to take you to Kris, you must have rehearsals to do or something" she said rather quickly.
"Ohhhh.....I forgot completely, cool, thanks Tiff, bye".
Tiffany was just about to say bye, but he hang up.
Tiffany sighed as she put her phone down. "I guess when it comes to me vrs music, he will always choose his career".
Tiffany sat there zoning out for ten minutes, then her phone started ringing. She grabbed the phone, "Luhan?" She answered the phone "hello?"
But she didn't get a reply, instead all she could hear was Luhan talking with what sounded like some-one else. 
"Ohhh...he must of pressed call by accident" she went to press end, but he suddenly said HER name.
"Huh?" Tiffany put the phone next to her ear.
"Sulli, I am sorry, I really am".
Tiffany could hear Sulli crying. "The same hotel room, Luhan, why!?" shouted Sulli as she cried. "You are a sworn Christian, why did you do this!"
Tiffany's eyes widened "she thinks we, we slept together...uh-oh".
"Sulli, you know me well, you know me really, really well, trust me when I say..I am saving myself for marriage and I did not sleep with Tiffany".
Sulli sighed a loud, heavy sigh.

"I believe you Luhan" she said.
"I thank you for worrying about me though, but it's okay Sulli, I promise everything will be alright".
Tiffany quickly hang up as she heard the sincereness in his voice.
"May be, may be I am just interrupting" she said as she stood up. "I really need to find myself a better way to spend my time".
Tiffany stood up and walked out of the cafe and as she walked down the street she felt the sun beating down on her. "I need a sun hat and sun glasses". She walked into the near by fashion store. She looked over to see all these girls crowding around something. She ran over and pushed through the crowd and made it to what they all were staring at. "U-Know Yunho?" she said aloud as looked at him browsing at sun glasses. 
He looked at her and smiled "Hello".
"Hi" she replied causally "was it you that had a concert here last night?"
Yunho nodded. 
"How was it?" she asked.
Yunho nodded again. Tiffany could feel every one evilly staring down at her. 
She looked at what he was looking at. She grabbed a pair of shades with light blue lining on them and put them over his eyes. 
"I like that pair on you, very awesome" she said with a smile.
He looked at her through the dark shaded glasses. "What's so special about these?" he asked.
Tiffany smiled "they have light blue on them and light blue suits you very much" she said with a smile "not many people have bright colored shades, so you are also being unique at the same time as stylish and fashionable" she said with a big smile. "Up to you though" she said as she went to walk away.
Yunho grabbed her wrist "can you help me pick out some other stuff too?" he asked as.
Tiffany nodded. 
"I'll buy you a pair of shades as a thanks" he said as he grabbed a pair of pink rimmed shades. 
Tiffany nodded.
"Go wait for me out side, I will go buy these". 
Tiffany walked out of the shop and stood outside the door. A group of girls walked over to her and all stared her down. "Uhhh...what do you want?" she asked as she stepped back.
"You!" shouted one of the girls. She then grabbed Tiffany's wrist and yanked it, so that she was right infront of the group.
"What are yous.."
They all started kicking Tiffany and pushing her into the ground. 
"He is my Oppa!"
"Stay away!" 
"He is ours!" 
Tiffany just lay there helpless as they continually kicked her, she closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands.
"Get away from her!"
All the girls started to back away as Yunho pushed through them to get to Tiffany. "Girls, she is just a fashion girl, helping with shopping, leave her alone!" he shouted at them as he helped her up.
"But Oppa.." they all pleaded.
"No, please, if you can't be nice to my friends, then I don't want you to be a fan of mine" he said as he then walked away with Tiffany on his back.
Tiffany tried to keep her eyes open. 
"Stay with me" said Yunho as he walked steadily down the path. "We are nearly to the car, I will take you to the hospital" he said as he quickened his pace.
They made it to the car. Tiffany got placed in the passenger seat and Yunho started the engine. Tiffany closed her eyes. "Not the hospital, please.." she said as she then passed out.
...........
Tiffany woke up to see a white ceiling. "Where am I?" she said as she sat  up and looked around. "A bedroom?" she said aloud.
The door slowly opened and the foot steps came closer and closer and stopped right next to the bed. "Tiffany, it's Yunho, you okay?"
"I'm fine".
Yunho smiled "that's a relief" he said as he sat down on the bed. 
Tiffany sat up "why didn't you take me to the hospital?" she asked as she looked around.
"Because you said not the hospital before you passed out" he said as he handed her a glass of juice "I thought to myself this girl might be a convict wanting to stay hidden from police".
Tiffany laughed "you, you did?" she laughed again.
"Nahh, I just thought you don't like hospitals, not alot of people do, so, yeah..". 
Tiffany sighed. "Last time I went to a hospital with a celebrity alot of fans turned up, paparazzi, reporters and it made me and the celebrity feel uncomfortable".
"Don't worry, you are safe here" he said as he got up and straightened his clothes out. "To be honest Tiffany, you could be a stylist or an assistant of mine".
Tiffany laughed "I might take you up on that".
There was a knock at the door. "Who's that!?" shouted Tiffany.
"It's my friend" Yunho looked at his watch. "Wow! I didn't realize time flew by like that".
"Who is it?" asked Tiffany.
"Luhan, Luhan from Low Risk, he's in town for a while I asked him to come around, because he just finished his first ever concert in California last and I wanted to congratulate him".
"How do you know him?" asked Tiffany.
"We worked together for my last album, everyone knows eachother in the KPOP biz".
Tiffany started freaking out. "Don't tell him I'm here" she panicked as she ran to his wardrobe and jumped in.
Yunho laughed "you are funny" he said as he walked to the door. He opened it "hello Luhan!" he shouted with a wide smile. Luhan hugged him and they both walked over and sat on the couch. "How are you today?" asked Yunho.
"Great!" replied Luhan sounding enthusiastic.
Tiffany sighed and sat down as she heard his happy response "isn't he sad I haven't been with him?" she thought.
"So I wanted to tell you, the concert was great and I had an amazing time".
"Really!?" almost shouted shouted Yunho "let's have some drinks".
Luhan nodded. As Yunho was pouring some drinks Luhan pulled out his phone. "I wonder if my girl friend want's to join us".
"Girl friend!?" 
Luhan giggled "yeah, love of my life, she has been shopping all day, I miss her alot, so I'll see if she wants to meet us".
Tiffany couldn't help but smile. "So cute" she thought.
Yunho smiled and started sipping on his drink as he watched Luhan dialing the number. 
"So you love this..."
Suddenly they both heard a ringtone going off. "Wow, that's our song, do you like our songs that much?" asked Luhan as he looked as the cellphone that was going off on the coffee table.
Yunho's eyes widened "don't tell me....".
Luhan grabbed the phone off the coffee table and handed it to Yunho "answer your pink phone" he laughed.
Yunho ended the call and then Luhan lowered his phone. "Was that just a coincidence?" he asked as he looked at his phone and then 'Yunho's' and that back at his.
Yunho nodded and then looked away. 
Luhan snatched the phone off him and looked at the screen Missed call 'Prince Luhan'.
"This is Tiffany's phone" he said as he looked at it with a puzzled expression. Yunho looked down and gulped.
"Where is she?" he questioned "WHERE IS SHE!!?" he shouted.
Yunho pointed at his wardrobe. Luhan walked over to the wardrobe and opened the door to see Tiffany huddled into a ball trying to hide behind Yunho's suits.
"Tiffany?"
Tiffany stood up and hit her head on the rail "ohww"she muttered.
Luhan helped her out and then looked at her up and down "what did you and Yunho do?" he asked as his eyes became watery. "Cheating with a guy that's bigger than me?" he asked.
Tiffany looked at him and shook her head. She didn't know what to say, she hadn't even a clue on what she was doing. Was that a dream with Sulli and Luhan? Was that real, the txt from his mum? Was she really standing in Yunho's hotel room? Tiffany looked down "I don't know what's real and what's not" she said as she started to cry.
Luhan looked at her and shook his head. "I'm leaving first" he said as he walked out of the room. Tiffany heard the door slam and she kept on crying.
"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" asked Yunho.
"Because, because he's engaged to some one else, I don't care about that relationship any-more" she said as she continued crying.
"But it seems like you do" replied Yunho.
"I do, but, but I don't want to".
Yunho sighed "my girl-friend wouldn't be too happy about you and I together in this hotel room either and we ain't even serious, can you even imagine how hurt Luhan is?"
Tiffany kept crying. Yunho sighed "don't worry about it just yet, okay, we'll sort this out tommorow".
...
Luhan was siting in his car "did I, did I misunderstand, maybe, maybe they were just hanging out?" he said aloud. Luhan shook his head. "I can't take this" he said as he left the carpark.