The best school day ever

I have my eyes on a Super Star
"Okay, I'll do that for you" 
"Kamshamnida oppa" she said while hugging his arm.
"But you have to do something for me" he said quietly
"What would you like me to do?" asked Tiffany looking very determined.
"Get Yoona to go on a date with me" said Tao as he looked over at the beautiful Yoona who was siting at her desk with a emotionless expression on her face. 
"Yoona!?" squealed Tiffany.
"Shhhhh..." said Tao putting his hand over .
"Sa-rrryy" she mumbled into his hand.
He pulled his hand down and looked over at Yoona but she still was looking at the same spot on her desk with that same emotionless expression on her face.
He sighed "phewf" he muttered.
"Tao, Oppa, her and Kai only broke up a week ago" said Tiffany quietly to Tao "she needs more time".
Tao looked down "okay.." he said sadly.
Tiffany sighed "sorry Oppa" she said sounding sad too "But when the time is right, the time will be right".
"Tiffany, pabo" said Tao while tapping her on the head.
"Yah!" squealed Tiffany while rubbing her head.
Tao laughed.
The bell rang and Tiffany stood up "we didn't even do any study and that is what this class is meant for" she said while hiting her own hand "not good Tiffany".
"May be you should go put yourself in detention" said Tao as he cracked a smile.
"Oppa!" squealed Tiffany while hitting him on the arm "I not thaat bad".
Tao shook his head and laughed "let's just go and get some lunch, I am starving"
Tiffany linked her arm with him and they both walked out of class. "So..what should we get?" asked Tiffany
"Don't you mean..what should I get?" laughed Tao.
"Yah!" she hit him with her other hand "I have money too oppa".
"Tiffany..I was kidding" said Tao as he playfully tapped her on the head again.
"Tiffany!!!" Tiffany turned aorund to see one of her friends running towards her.
"Sica?" she questioned. 
Jessica came and rested her hand on Tiffany's shoulder with her head hanging low and she was panting. 
"Yah!" squealed Tiffany "what's going on Sica?"
"Low Risk are..are here for a one of performance" said Jessica as she caught up with her breathe.
"WHAATTTT!!!!" screamed Tiffany.
Tao covered his ears "Gosh Tiffany!" he said sounding quite annoyed. 
Jessica grabbed Tiffany's hand "they in the hall, let's go!".
They ran through to the hall. Jessica got pulled away by her other friends as Tiffany felt herself getting lost in the crowd. 
"Sica, Sica!" yelled out Tiffany, but over all the screaming she couldn't even hear her own voice. 
Suddenly all the lights turned off in the hall and every one went silent. 
Tiffany could feel her heart racing as she looked at the stage but could only manage to see an out line of man she was dying to see. Her eyes widened as she fell into a trance with the outline of this mysterious man.
A beautiful voice broke the silence as it echoed through the hall "Sahhh-raaaaaanngg- haaaaeeeee".
Tiffany tried to move closer to the stage, trying to see more clearly the man underneathe the blured shadows.
"I love you". His voice sounded pure and so nice, like a melody to your ears. 
Tiffany's heart began to melt. 
"I love you too" she said aloud and then she quickly covered "I might sound like an obssesed fan" she thought.
The lights and flashed onto the stage. Tiffany's heart almost raced out of her chest as she lay her eyes on the most handsome guy she had ever seen in her life. 
He made eye contact with her and she couldn't look away.
"Hi" he said into the mic.
Every one turned and loked at who he was looking at.
Tiffany almost fell back "hell-annyeong" she said as she tried to bow but bumped her head into some ones back. "Mianhae, mian" she said as she stepped back a bit.
Luhan smiled "hey everyone" he said with a cute smile.
Every one screamed. 
"I am so sorry but Kris couldn't come today" he said "I promised that I would perform with him in the school of which contains the biggest Low-Risk fan but my promise was broken, Mianhae" he said as he bowed down.
"We love you Luhan!" a few of the girls screamed out.
"Thankyou" he replied as he bowed down again.
"So I thought seen as my band isn't here I might not perform today.."
Every one started talking to each other "what will he do then?". 
"Awww..he won't perform?"
"Why won't he just do a solo act?" 
"Don't worry every one, instead of performing I am going to pick a few of you from the audience and we are going to ask questions me and my brother and who ever get's the most right get's to have lunch with me and Kris"
Everyone in the audioence screamed so loud Tiffany fell backwards.
"Okay so who wants to be one of the few?" he asked.
Everyone (even guys) were putting their hands up. Tiffany tried to get up again but Yoona pushed her head down.
"So who wants to come up on stage with me?" he asked again.
Tiffany tried to get up again but Yoona kicked her in the ankle.
"Owww!!!" she squealed. 
Luhan laughed "who just screamed like that?" he asked.
"She did!" yelled Yoona while pointing down at Tiffany. 
"Could you please bring her on stage?" asked Luhan. Yoona smiled and nodded as she helped Tiffany up. 
They both got up onto the stage and walked over to Luhan.
"Oh my gosh" muttered Tiffany.
"Hi" said Luhan with a smile.
"Hi" said Tiffany as she bowed down.
"Annyeong Oppa!" squealed Yoona as she bowed down to.
"Hello" he said with a faint smile. 
Tiffany looked as Luhan's brother walked on stage.
"Hi every one, I'm Sehun, Luhan's twin brother" he said as he stood before the audience.
Every-one went quiet as Sehun was so good looking he could even be better looking then the Low Risk member himself. 
"We are not identacle" said Sehun with a smile "I am obviously better looking" he playfully said. 
The crowd laughed with him. Luhan rolled his eyes which made Tiffany chuckle. 
"Okay so I choose, you and you!" he said pointing at Jessica and then Krystal (the two Jung sisters). 
They both looked at each other evily.
"I know your my sister but your going down!" said Jessica to Krystal as Krystal walked past her. 
"I don't think so" said Krystal quietly "Luhan is mine".
"You can have him, I want Kris" said Jessica.
They both walked onto the stage and stood next to Sehun.
"Okay, so I will ask the first question" said Sehun.
Luhan shook his head "we don't know their names yet brother".
"Ohh...good point, may I ask your name?" he asked looking at Krystal.
Krystal bowed and then stood straight again "Hi, I am Krystal Jung" she said with a smile.
"Hi Krystal" said Sehun.
"I'm Jessica Jung" interupted Jessica.
"Ohh...sisters" said Sehun "this wil be interesting".
"I'm Yoona" interupted Yoona.
"Hi Yoona" said Sehun.
Tiffany stayed quiet not wanting to interupt anyone.
Luhan looked at Tiffany "and you?" he asked kindly.
"Tiffany.." she began but Yoona interupted by laughing outloud. 
"I am the only one out the girls with a Korean name!"
"That you are" said Sehun with two thumbs up.
"Okay!" interupted Luhan "first question" he said seriously "this one is for Yoona, if you don't get it, it will pass on to Tiffany and so on, one with most answers correct at the end of the game wins".
Yoona and Tifffany nodded. 
"Okay the questions will be about me and my member Kris".
Yoona smiled "I'm ready Oppa!" she said strictly. 
"Okay, when is my birthday?" he asked.
Yoona smiled "Easy" she said "April the 20th 1992".
"Yoona, I am sorry to say that's wrong" said Luhan.
Yoona's smile faded.
"The question passes onto Tiffany" said Luhan.
Tiffany smiled "April 20th 1993" she said.
"Correct" he said with a smile. "You got one right so you can answer another one".
Tiffany nodded.
"How old was Kris when Low-Risk debuted?"
"He was 14" said Tiffany seriously.
"Wow, you really know Low-Risk don't you?" said Luhan.
"I do" she said "I have been following Low-Risk ever since your first song 'Never leaving".
"Okay, next question" said Luhan he looked down and then up again and smiled at Tiffany "what age do I want to marry?"
Tiffany looked down "I can't remember him saying this, oh no!" she thought 
 
Sorry for any mistakes I made ><
I accidently mentioned Sehun as Yoona's ex, when I was supposed to put Kai, opps!
That's okay, I have replace the name now.
Please enjoy reading my fanfic :)