One HELL of a week!

I have my eyes on a Super Star

Luhan reached out to grab her hand but all of a sudden his phone started ringing. He got startled and then quickly lowered his hand.
"Luhan?"
Luhan grabbed his phone and looked at who was calling 'My Pany-ahh' was written accross the screen.
He stared at his cell phone and then smiled "Tiffany, now, she may not be as loyal as I want her to be but unlike you she has a pure heart, she is kind, she is considerate and she wouldn't intentionally hurt people like you and your best friend Luna do".
"I don't do that".
"I have heard Luna before; she speaks with words of evil and only now do I realize you are just like her".
"I would hurt people intentionally but only to protect you!" she shouted.
"You were inlove with my brother".
"That was only for a while".
"I saw the way you looked when I told you I wold rather die then be with out Tiffany, you looked like you would rather me die also, now what type of friend is that?"
"But Luhan, I, I just want you.."
"To be happy?" he interpted "I wonder where Luna learnt how to be minipulative and cunning, maybe you taught her?"
"I didn't Luhan, I didn't".
"I know Tiffany is annoying sometimes , always hanging out with other guys like Tao, Donghae and Lay oh and now Yunho and even Kris is hard out cheering for her, but now that I think about.." he said as he looked at the picture of Tiffany on her caller I.D on his screen. "She is only doing all of this for, for me".
Sulli fell back on the couch as tears filled her eyes "what do you mean?"
"She only ever joined SM for me, she only ever took part in difficult training for me, she does everything she can to keep my attention on her at all times and yes, she definitely has it".
"Just cause she is calling, you realize that?"
"Yes, just cause I can see her right now on my screen, just cause I have the chance to be able to hear her voice in my ear, just cause she rang at this particular moment, I now believe".
Sulli all of a sudden got reminded of the younger Luhan.
"You, You believe?"
"In fate, destiny, love" he replied as he looked at Tiffany's caller I.D and smiled "she has made me remember who I am".
"I thought that was  me!?"
"So did I, but it wasn't, it was Tiffany, it was always her".
Sulli could feel her insides boiling "what do you mean!?"
"I always loved her, from the moment we became friends, from every moment I have loved her".
"But, but why?"
"I feel a strong bond between us one that I can't help but feel was placed there by some one more powerful than any of us".
"Mr Lee?" questioned Sulli.
"No, not him, God Almighty".
Sulli shook her head "he placed US together, we're meant to be".
"I have never felt inlove with you before".
"But, but I thought you did?"
"I had feelings that I should be with you, yes, I did, because I felt guilty that you had given me so much and I had given you nothing, so for a long time I did think of you as becoming my one and only but when I spent time with Tiffany, when I noticed her cute imperfections, her sweetness added in all her words, her fierce but gentle attitude, when she came into my life again.."
"I suddenly didn't matter".
Luhan sighed "you all of a sudden become a baby sister to me and she all of a sudden become the owner of me".
Sulli started crying "if I had asked you earlier, wold you have said yes?" she questioned.
"May be, maybe I would have, but it feels like Fate would have intervened any way because Tiffany and I are destiny".
Sulli kept crying.
"I am sorry Sulli" he said as he then ran out of the room.
"I hate her, I hate her!" she screamed. 
She pulled out her phone and called Triple X on her contact list. 
"Who would you like done?"
"Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang"
"Area and age?"
"She lived in Seoul Korea, she is at the SM building pretty much from early hours of the morning till late hours at night, she is a trainee, I want, I want her hurt, not killed, just hurt"
"As you wish".
Sulli hang up her phone. "In just a little while  the wicked will be no more" she said as she laughed to herself.
Luhan was in his room now, he called Tiffany back and smiled upon hearing her voice.
"Luhan, is that you?" she asked.
"No" he replied with sarcasm in his voice.
"If it isn't then I must have the wrong number".
Luhan laughed "it's me" he said quickly.
"I love you" she said as her voice sang into Luhan's ear "I, I love, yah-you" she repeated.
"Sorry, the receptions playing up, could you repeat that please?" teased Luhan.
"Luhan, I did an MV with Yunho, I am sorry, I wanted you to see my skills as an actress but he told me when we were having lunch that you would feel hurt in your heart at this, so I, I do apologize".
"Tiffany, tell me, why were you with him that night?"
"Long story"
"I have all the time in the world, so please, tell me".
"Pretty much, I saw him at a shop and suggested a pair of shades for him, he was happy and went to buy them and his fans all ganged up on me and hurt me and he rushed out and grabbed me and seen as I didn't want him to take me to hospital because of all that happened when me and you went to hospital, I said no hospitals, leading him to take other measures and then I woke up in his hotel room".
Luhan laughed and then sighed "why did you hide?"
"I was embarrassed, I didn't want you to laugh like you just did right now".
"I am sorry for not trusting you".
"Can you please for-forgive me?" asked Tiffany.
Luhan sighed heavily "why you were you dating with Yunho?" 
"Ohhh...what?" questioned Tiffany.
"I saw you two had a meal together on T.V"
"I was on T.V!?" 
"Get back to the real issue here, please".
Tiffany sighed "you have snow cones and meals with Taeyeon and Sulli and yet I have lunch with a friend and you get the right to question me?"
Luhan said nothing "you know why I do those things, I am a celebrity and I have to be friends with girls".
"You have intense love scenes, you kiss and hug Taeyeon and God knows who else at premiers and you still have the right to question who I have a meal with?" 
Luhan could hear anger in her voice "Tiffany, I am a cele-"
"Celebrity, I know, I know".
Luhan scratched his head and then sighed "I am a jealous type, please tell me" he begged.
"I am a jealous type too, please, don't question me and just trust me completley".
Luhan shook his head "I can't".
"You, you can't?"
"No, I can't, if I see you with another guy out of working hours, I will have no choice.."
"Choice?" questioned Tiffany.
"I will tell Mr.Lee to remove you from SM" he said demandingly.
"Why?"
"Because my heart can not belong to some one that is letting other guys take advantage of her".
"What, what are you talking about?"
"Yunho is a player, you know that, why associate with him?"
"He is kind".
"You are naive, you are gullible, you are silly"
"I am not!"
"Then how come you never noticed the love in Donghaes eyes?" he asked.
"The love?" 
"He loved you!" shouted Luhan "you gave him a place to stay, you reached out to him and gave him happiness and meaning, of course he was going to fall for you, you naive girl!"
Tiffany sighed and then she hung up.
"Tiffany, Tiffany?"
Suddenly his heart began to hurt "Tiffany!?" he shouted.He threw his phone on the floor and ran out of his room.
"Luhan, bro where are you.."
Luhan ran past Sehun and then got to his car "she's in danger, I can feel it".
.....
Tiffany's phone reception then cut off as she was about to reply to Luhan. "What the, Luhan, Luhan?"
Suddenly she turned around to see a big man with a mask on standing at the door way. 
"Who are you?"
"Come with me" 
"No!" screamed Tiffany as she ran to the window. Suddenly she felt something sharp hit her in the neck. "I feel..dizzy" she fell over.
...
Luhan made it to the SM building to see the security guys and the receptionist all sleeping. 
"What the hell!?" he shouted. He ran through to the dance room and instantly his eyes saw her bag and cellphone. 
"Two insane incidents happening to me in the same week, how coincidental".
He ran through and looked at the security footage. "Masked, dam in, I must find her, I must!" he said as he ran out the door...
Tiffany opened her eyes to see nothing but blackness.
"Where am I?" she asked.
"On deaths road".
Suddenly a light and the abandoned garage was revealed.
"Where am I?" she asked as she looked around anxiously.
The man infront of her wasn't the same as the one she had seen before this in the studio. He was much smaller and was wearing a suit and a simple mask was just covering the bottom half of his mouth.
"Who are you?" she asked again sounding scared.
"My name is Jonghyun, I am a friend of Sulli's, I was sent to hurt you".
Tiffany felt her heart freeze in her chest.
"Prepare to feel pain" he said as he pulled a gun out and pointed it at Tiffany.                                                                    "Why?" asked Tiffany.                                                                                                                                                       
"Sulli is engaged to Luhan, we were sent by Luhan's parents to kill you but we will shoot you only in the stomach and if some one resces you, when you wake up you are to stay away from Luhan".                  
"Before you shoot, can I tell you abit about myself, I mean, one person in this world might as well know who I am before I die, right?"
One of the other masked men stepped forward and stood next to Jonghyun "I allow it" he said as he lowered Jonghyn's hand.  
"Hi, I am Tiffany Hwang, Korean name Hwang Mi-Young, I am only 19 and I have only one parent and one close friend and also I have a love of mine and train with SM just to be close to him".
"His name is Luhan, he is the love of my life, I have known his existence since before he was famous, my mother before she died, used to be a maid at his house and I used to play there with Luhan, Sulli and Sehun when were kids, Kris was sometimes there too, I think we were all very close, thing is, after my mother died I didn't want to associate with them any-more, I cut myself off from all of them and also from all the world, but then years later I met Luhan and he takes me on a date just as a prize for knowing most about Low-Risk, seeing him, I felt as if he were a god and I were but a silly little human, though after a while my fan-feelings changed and I began to look at him like he was a real person and my feelings for him became real".
 Tiffany let tears come out of her eyes. 
"It has been a rollercoaster ride with everything going on, him being engaged most of the problem, but before I die, I just wanna say, I have always feared death for selfish reasons, I wouldn't get to live, I wouldn't get to sing, I wouldn't get to be me, but now, now I do not fear death, I am glad I got to know Luhan all over again, I got to become friends with Sica and gain a new sister, I got to hang out with Donghae the flirtatious but kind boy and Luna the crazy ex, also Mr.Lee who gave me a chance, I got to speak with people like Kris and Sehun humble and yet very talented and so goodlooking, I got to experience life more than I ever have in these past months, but most of all, I have been able to remember what it felt like to love and to be loved".
Jonghyun pointed the gun up again "are you done?" he asked as his voice quivered.
"I am" she said as she closed her eyes "good bye world, good bye friends, goodbye Luhan, I love.." 
She felt cold steel come into her stomach and she closed her eyes.
"You did it, let's run!" Then every one ran away leaving Tiffany behind and leaving also the garage door wide open.
"Good-bye" she muttered.
Meantime Sulli answered her phone.
"Did you do it?"
"We shot her"
"You, you shot her!?" screeched Sulli.
"In the stomach, she should live".
"But, but I said hurt her, not shoot her" said Sulli with panic in her voice.
"You pay us alot, we wanted to do the job properly".
Sulli hung the phone up "what have I done?" she asked herself.
She then felt pain in her heart "will I carry this guilt for ever?" she said aloud.
She then remembered what this meant for her "well, with her gone, I can, I can have Luhan, all to myself, may be, maybe it's going to be okay" she thought as she walked up stairs.