Where is Luhan?

I have my eyes on a Super Star

After an hour of asking every-one in the building is they had seen Luhan Tiffany gave up and headed to the top floor of the building of which only SM artists or managers were aloud. "He might be up here" she thought as she stepped out of the elevator. She walked through  A gigantic foya and through to a hallway. "Okay.." she muttered as she walked down the marbel floored cold hallway that was a gate way to all the important peoples offices. As she walked down to the end she snuck a peak through every window as she walked by, but  no sign of Luhan. She came to the last door which had no window to peak through. She knocked on it but no-one answered. She gripped onto the handle, closed her eyes and walked in. Before her was a big dark office. She the light. "Wow..". She looked around to see a room filled with Luhan posters and Low-Risk pictures. "What is this room?" she asked herself. She went and sat at the desk and looked down to see Luhan had signed the desk with a black marker. It looked very messy so may be it was done a long time ago. "This must be Luhan's private office" she said aloud. 
"It is".
Tiffany turned around to see Luhan standing at the door. "La-Luhan" she said as she quickly stood up "me and Kris have been looking everywhere for you" she said as she tried to avoid eye contact with him.
"That night I came back here to do demos, I got a call from a magazine label in China, I went there to do an interview and a photoshoot, but I'm back now" he said with a serious expression on his face.
"Luhan, I am sorry for snooping around" she said as she sat back down "I feel so bad".
Luhan shut the door and went over and sat on the desk "Tiffany, I have been in this industry a long time, I remember when I first got here I begged Mr.Lee if I could please get an office close to his, even though I was only a kid I had always dreamed of having an office and he loved me like a son and he still does, he gave me this office and he always popped his head into the door giving me papers to sign and things to write up, now that I think about it, I think he only was giving me those things to do to make me feel worthy of having an office, he was an amazing guy and he still is my hero".
Tiffany could feel a sadness in his voice but didn't quite know why she could hear such when he was saying such good things. 
"Tiffany, I know you want to be a singer and I know that me and Kris may make it look fun and or appealing, but... I don't want this for you, this life isn't for you".
Tiffany felt shocked by what he was saying. "Luhan...I don't know what to say".
"Tiffany I have no right to say this to you" said Luhan as he got up off his desk. 
"Luhan, what are you upset about?" asked Tiffany.
"Tiffany, I, I don't know how you are going to deal with being a SM star, you do know that  you will have to do things you may not like" said Luhan as he looked at her sternly.
"I don't care, do I come off as weak?" she asked as she shrugged her shoulders.
"Tiffany, do what you want but I have had a week to think over things and I took on board what you said about me being a player and a bad person and I know you just want me to leave you alone, but before I do that, I need to warn you, the music biz is not very nice to girls" he said as he walked to the door and then gripped at the handle.
Tiffany felt upset that he was putting words in , she never said he was a bad person and she was sure she never said 'leave me alone', well not that she could remember of any-way.
"Tiffany, could you please leave my office" he said as he opened the door for her. 
Tiffany stood up and walked out as the door shut behind her. 
Luhan crashed down onto the floor leaning on the door. He felt his eyes starting to water as he looked up at the ceiling.
- FLASHBACK
Luhan walked back to the SM building, swipped his card entered the security number and walked in.
"Tiffany looked so pretty in a wedding dress, such a beauty, I might call her now" he said as he reached into his pocket. Suddenly his phone rang, while it was in his hand. 
"Hello?" he answered.
"Luhan, it's Sulli".
"My cute sister?" he questioned.
"Yaahh!" she shouted.
"Yaahh what!?" he questioned.
"I am not little any-more and I am not your sister".
Luhan laughed "sister, what is it?" he questioned.
"Luhan, I have been trying to reach you for hours now, why do you have so many different numbers?"
"I am a celeb, now what is it Sulli?" he asked.
"Your Mum has woken up, I am with her in hospital".
Luhan instantly felt his heart stop "Mum's awake?" 
"She is" replied Suli "you better quickly get here, she is asking for you".
-FLASHBACK ENDED
"Seeing Mum alive and well, I wish I never had to leave" he said aloud as he started crying.
-FLASHBACK
"Mum, Mum!". Luhan ran into the hospital room and ripped back the curtain to see his mum sipping water. 
They hugged for atleast ten minutes and then he sat down.
"Luhan, my perfect boy, how have you grown so quick?" she asked as she looked at her now much older son.
"You are still just as beautiful Mum" replied Luhan as his eyes welled up "I love you so so much" he said as he grabbed her hand.
"Sulli is going to go get me some food, she has been with me every day since the accident, can you believe that?" asked his mother as she cried. "I am in debut to her".
"Mum, I am so sorry, I have been so busy with work, I only have come once or twice a month".
"Sulli told me you are going number one every-time you bring a song out" she said as she gripped at his hand "that's my boy!" she said with a smile.
"Mum, have you seen Dad?" asked Luhan.
"Yes, I told him to go home and have a shower, he hasn't been sleeping or showering for a while".
Luhan sighed "I had no idea".
"You are 20years old, stop worriying about your Dad, that's my job" she said as she smiled.
"Mum, I, I must tell you some thing".
"What is it?" she asked.
"I love some-one".
"You, you do?" questioned his mother.
"I do". 
"Who?"
"Her name is Tiffany Hwang, do you remember her?" he asked.
His mum looked at him and sighed "Luhan, I do remember her, I do not think this is wise though".
"Oh, mum, she is grown up now, she is really amazing".
"Luhan, my wish is for you to marry Sulli, it's been a signed agreement for a long time now, didn't, didn't Dad tell you?"
-FLASHBACK OVER
"But I don't love her" he said aloud as he continued to cry.
...
Tiffany sat on the ground in the dance studio as she pondered over the excuses Luhan was using to say that he was going to leave her alone from now on.
"Tiffany, what are you doing?"
Tiffany turned to see Tao standing at the door.
"Oppa!!" she squealed as she jumped up off the ground. 
Tao shook his head "pabo" he said as he pushed his hand infront of him causing her to be pushed away.
"Oppa, I want a hug, it has been so long!" 
Tao rolled his eyes "it has only been a few days, don't you have any other friends?" he asked sounding like a mean older brother.
Tiffany's eyes started to well up. 
"Tiffany, don't cry, I was kidding" he said panicking as he saw her eyes water.
"I have no friends, except Tao and Sica, no others" she cried as she leaned onto Tao's chest.
Tao patted her on the head "pabo Fany, am I not enough for you, what do I have to do to show you that one true friend is better then 20 fake ones" he said as he patted her head over and over.
"I don't know oppa" she cried.
-FLASHBACK
"Oppa, oppa!" 
"What's wrong Tiffany?"
"I am crying because I can't find any-one to be my friend"
"It's okay Tiffany, I can be your friend".
"Really?" 
"I promise you, I will always be there for you, I will always be your friend".
-FLASHBACK ENDED
Tiffany stood back in shock.
"What is it!?" asked Tao.
"I just had a flashback of, of when I was younger".
"Really?"
"Yeah, but, but it was a good memory, I just can't recognize that face though" she said as she tried to remember the boy's face again.
"Don't worry, it was probably your cousin or your brother's friend, or some one".
Tiffany nodded and then turned away from Tao and sighed "he looked like Luhan" she thought to herself.
Tao shook his head as he watched Tiffany drift off into a fantasy land. 
"Yahhh!!" He gripped his hands on her shoulders, giving her a firght. "Dance practice, let's go!" he shouted.
Tiffany nodded "let's" she said as she pulled a 'fighting' pose with her fist.
.....
Kris finaly made it back to the SM building after a long three hour drive. He walked in and went straight to the elevator as he was making his way to the top floor he heard his cell phone ringing.
He answered "Hello, Kris speaking".
"Kris, it's Sulli, how have you been?"
"Hi Sulli, yeah good, you?"
"Kris, I have been trying to get incontact with you, did you know Luhan's Mum is awake now?"
"WHAT!!??" shouted Kris.
"I'll take that as a No" replied Sulli.
"I have been out of town for a while".
"Luhan has been with her for this past week, he just took a plane back to Korea last night".
"Waoh!" exclaimed Kris "I am so happy now, I can't believe it, wow, the doctors thought she would never wake up".
"Yeaahh, I always had hope".
"I know" replied Kris.
"Kris, I need to ask you, is Luhan seeing some-one?" she asked seriously.
"No, he isn't, what makes you think he is?" asked Kris.
"He seemed very stand offish with me after he heard that we are to get married".
"Married!?" questioned Kris "since when!?"
"It's his mother's wish and my parents love his parents and it has been an agreement for a while now, even before we were born it was decided".
"Wow, Luhan must be stressed out".
"Why?" quesiotned Sulli.
"Because he likes some-one else, oh and you must not like this either, being forced into a marriage, that's terrible".
"I know it is" she replied seriously "who does he love, maybe I could get her to meet Luhan's parents and change their minds".
"Her name is Tiffany.Hwang, she is pretty and very kind, his parents will adore and love her, she is a trainer here at SM, she's great for Luhan".
"Thanks, I'll see if I can find her" replied Sulli.
"I better go now Sulli, thankyou for telling me about Mum".
"That's okay, bye". Sulli hang up. "Tiffany.Hwang, I am going to find you and I am going to make you wish you never laid eyes on my man!" she shouted.