Long days at work

I have my eyes on a Super Star

It had been a week since the -locked in SM building- accident and Tiffany had been clocking in for training every day 4.30 and not going home until 9.30pm every day since.
Jessica on the other hand was clocking in 10am and clocking out 5pm, which was okay with Tiffany because she felt she had more to improve on then Jessica, who was an incredible dancer, unlike Tiffany who had never danced infront of any-one before.
Tiffany walked into the SM building, the receptionest smiled at her as she walked past. 
"Today, I am going to get the dancing perfect, no mistakes!" she thought as she walked down the corridoor.
She made it to the dance room and pushed the door open to see Lay standing infront of the mirror. She tilted her head "what is he doing?" she thought to her self.
Lay closed his eyes and then started to dance. 
Tiffany's eyes widened as she watched Lay dance with his eyes closed. The way he danced put Tiffany into a different mind set a more positive one. His dancing was hip-hop but it had a ballet touch to it but also Tiffany kind of got a Chineese feel from his dancing, like he was mixing martial arts in with hip-hop and ballet, it amazed her seeing such a combination.
Lay punched his fist infront of them and then let out a deep breathe. 
Tiffany started clapping. Lay turned and looked at her "Tiffany, I didn't see you there" he said awkwardly as he looked away.
"That was amazing Lay" said Tiffany as she clapped louder.
"Don't tell any-one what you saw, okay?" he said as he looked at her sternly.
Tiffany nodded "do you still not trust me?" she asked.
"No, it's not that, it's just..". Lay let out a sigh.
"What is it?" asked Tiffany as she walked over to him.
"Mr Lee, well, he thinks that I shouldn't dance like that, he will get angry if he finds out".
"Why doesn't he like that dancing!?" shouted Tiffany.
"Shhhhh...." 
"Why.." whispered Tiffany.
"Cause it's not matching to my 'y and cool' image" said Lay as he sat down on the ground "the y thing is, once you get a title or image from Mr.Lee, you have to always be it".
"Ohhh..."
"Do you know what Kris's image is?" asked Lay.
"Kris, ohhh... cool and quite cold" said Tiffany as she remembered the album covers and photo shoots.
"Luhan?"
"Err.... cute?" she questioned.
Lay laughed out loud "Nooo".
"Then what?" she asked looking confused.
"He got given the 'bad boy- good boy' image".
Tiffany looked confused "what, why?"
Lay sighed "have you not been following them at all?" he questioned "in interviews he always says rude things but always says nice things, in the mvs he is always the one that is nice to the girl but get's over her fast, on the album covers he looks happy and then at the back he always looks annoyed, he is a good boy-bad boy".
"Ohhhh.... I, I did notice" she said looking down "but I never thought it was because of his image, I thought that was who he was?" she thought aloud.
"Luhan is always very rude to all us trainees, his bad boy image has been seen by all of us, but we all know he is a good guy" said Lay as he stood up again. "Any-way, let's practice!"
"Lay, I really wanted you to meet my friend Tao, he is a Martial Arts expert and I think you two could be friends" said Tiffany as she looked at her home screen which was a picture of Tao and Tiffany pulling silly faces.
"Bring him in tommorow then, friend of Tiffany's, friend of mine" he said as he streched.
"Awesome, kamshamnida, he has never seen a dance studio, ever!" shouted Tiffany.
"Waoh!!" yelled Lay "he is missing out!"
Tiffany nodded "he is, now let's train, I have to go to acting class in two hours". Lay nodded.
.....
Jessica woke up. "Ohhh. it's only 7am.." she moaned as she sat up staring at her alarm clock. "Why can't I sleep properly" she thought to herself. She her tv and sighed as a eality show of the Actress Ailee came on. 
"I hate her!" she said aloud as she threw a pillow at the TV screen. 
The actress on the T.V claimed this was a reality show but Jessica knew the whole thing was scripted it made her mad.
"This dress helped me to meet the guy of my dreams" said the actress to the camera.
Jessica sighed "liar" she thought.
"I was walking down the beach and he came up behind me and said..."
"You are so beautiful.."
Jessica's heart froze as she heard the voice but saw no face. "That, that sounds like..".
"Baby, let's just tell every-one.." 
Kris came from behind the camera. 
"Yeah" he said as he grabbed her and pulled her close to him "when I saw you in that dress, it made me fall deeply inlove with you and then I realized.."
"Realized what?" asked Ailee as she inched her face closer to his.
"You are the girl of my dreams and now of my life" said Kris as he pulled her into a hug.
"WOW!!!" shouted the camera man and every one from behind the scenes burst into clapping.
"How much was that dress Ailee-baby" asked Kris.
"It actually comes from my label 'B.E.L. Beauty.Ever.Lasting' and it cost me only 500,000 won, $475 US dollars" she said as she smiled to the camera.
"Well, please wear more dresses like that, I fell inlove" said Kris as he leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. Ailee pushed his back. "Kris, not infront of the cameras your fans might get jealous".
"My fans want me to be inlove" and then he kissed her on the cheek.
By this time tears were already coming down Jessica's face "it's a reality show, it's on a 7am in the morning, it isn't popular, why is he being on this show, does he really love her?" she said aloud as she watched Kris smiling at Ailee "he just told me two days ago, he had never felt this way about a girl before, how come he feels love for this one". 
Jessica sighed "I feel like it's fake but how come my heart still hurts, I now understand Fany-ah, I now understand" she then started crying again.
..
Meanwhile Kris and Ailee were still infront of the camera. "Well Kris, this is my show, not yours, you better go honey, I will see you later" said Ailee with a smile.
"Okay" said Kris as he smiled at her and then winked. 
"And, CUT!" yelled the producer.
Ailee sat down on the couch and let out a heavy sigh "I wonder how upset my boy-friend will be with me" she said aloud. 
Kris sat next to her "and my girl-friend, she is probably crying right now" he said as he went to pull out his phone.
"I am so sorry Kris".
Kris leaned over and hugged her "you loo
ked out for me and my sister when we had no-one else, I owe you so much more than this Ailee" he said to her as he remembered all the kind things Ailee had done for him and his sister before he was rich.

"Thank-you Kris, I am sorry again" she said as she pulled away.
"Don't be, I know all my fans will love and adore you, you just have got to be yourself Ailee, your real self, don't be fake, I know you are getting depressed because of your show getting not many views but Ailee, if you wanted, me and Luhan would be on every episode for you" he said as he looked at her seriously.
Ailee sighed "I don't know, if they will like the real me, I am scared".
"Well, until you are able to show yourself to the world I will continue to be on this show with you and I will give you strength and I will be all I can for you, I will help you to shine".
Ailee smiled "thank-you Kris, you are a great friend" she said as she looked down sadly.
"Don't feel guilty, I am sure my girl-friend will understand".
"Ring her now" demanded Ailee "tell her, you were just helping me to get more views because I am an old friend".
Kris nodded and dialed her number. As he heard the ringing continually going his heart began aching as he felt like he was loosing her more and more with each passing second. 
"Annyeong!" answered a cheerful Jessica.
"Ja-Jessica??" questioned Kris.
"My cute and handsome Oppa!" 
Kris laughed at the sound of her loud voice. 
"You Okay?" asked Jessica.
"I was going to ask you that" said Kris as he suddenly remembered the seriousness of the situation.
"Why wouldn't I be Oppa?" she questioned (honestly sounding like she hadn't a clue of what he was getting at).
"Because...well, Sica, you know I love you, very, very much.."
"Yeeeaaahhhh..."
"Jessica, I.."
Kris looked at Ailee who looked as if she was about to have a panic attack.
"You...you what?" asked Jessica.
"I want...I think we should go on a break for a bit.."
"WHAT!!" screamed Ailee and Jessica at the same time.
"I don't want any-thing interferring with work at the moment, so please for a whlie can we take a break?" asked Kris "I am just soo busy".
Jessica sighed "I get it" she said sadly "do I have any reason to worry that you may have another girl?" she asked.
"No, if you see me with another girl, remember, I am just acting" said Kris as he looked at Ailee.
"Okay, should I, should I wait for you Oppa?" asked Jessica as she tried not to cry into the phone.
"I want you too, but it is upto you, good bye my Love". With that he hang up.
"Why did you do that?" asked Ailee.
"Because, I know her and..she wants all of me or nothing, I can tell" he said as he looked at his phone.
"But, you should of.."
"Ailee, don't make this harder for me" he said as he stood up. "Now that we have finished the show, I might go find Luhan, okay?"
Ailee nodded as Kris walked off.

"Why did I have to ruin a relationship?" she asked herself.
....
Tiffany sat on the ground after two hours of intense dancing. Sweat was starting to form on her head. "Yaahhh!!" she screamed as she wiped her head with her hands "I usually never sweat".
"It means your doing well" said Lay as he kept dancing as if it were easy.
Tiffany looked at her phone "I wonder why he hasn't called since that night?" she asked herself "infact, I haven't seen him around at all". As she got lost in her thoughts Lay couldn't help but notice the young girl pouting. He went over to her and sat infront of her making her look startled.
"Boy troubles?" he asked.
Tiffany shook her head "not at all".
Lay laughed "I have a sister, she pulls that face when ever her and her boy-friend have had a fight, so, tell me, if it isn't that, why do you look so stressed?"
Tiffany smiled "I am not stressed" she lied.
"Okay, well, I have an appointment to go to, what will you be doing?" he asked as he got up.
"I have to go to acting class soon, I might just stop into have a coffee accross the road, I am still a little tiered".
"Okay, Hwaiting!" he shouted as he moved his fists back and fourth.
"Hwaiting!" she said as she laughed at Lay's silly movements. 
Lay walked out, leaving Tiffany alone in this big empty dance studio. Tiffany sighed "I do have Lay now, I have a connection, I have some-one I can talk to and some-one I can confide in, but, but I just can't because not even I know why I am upset?" she thought to herself as she lay back. "Lay was so funny when he found out I was Tiffany and not Hwang Mi-Young, he didn't even get angry, he just acted as if I never lied to him, he is a cool person".
Suddenly Tiffany's cell phone started ringing. She grabbed it and read 'Unknown number'.
She cleared and then answered. "Hello-Tiffany.Hwang speaking".
"Tiffany, it's Kris, have you seen Luhan?" he asked sounding stressed.
"No, why would I have?" she asked.
"It's just I have been out of Seoul for a week, the last time I heard from him was when I rang him to go down and help you".
"What, so, so you were out of town that night?" questioned Tiffany.
"Yeah I was, otherwise I would of gone down and helped you and went to go see Sica..".
"I am sorry Kris, it's just that, the night he came to get me out of SM building he said you and him had demos to work on or something like that and he told me to drop him off a few blocks away from the building".
"Why didn't he just stay at the building and let you drive home?" asked Kris "wait, wait a second, he was completly lying, I wasn't even in town, he might of wanted to do a few demos himself, but, he usually never does songs with out me".
"He pretended he needed a lift and then when I was distant from the building, he told me to pull over because he lived no-where near there and wanted to do demos with Kris at SM, I was annoyed because he lied about needing a lift, so I just pulled over and said 'out you go', my time was being wasted when I needed to get back to Sica".
"How was she?" asked Kris.
"I got back home and she was very dizzy and tiered, she hadn't eaten and was dehydrated, so I made her eat and drink some water and then have a sleep, she was better by the morning" said Tiffany as she flashed back on the memory of her helping out her sick friend.
"You are so amazing Tiffany, first you save my brother from a fire and then you save my girl-friend from getting sick, you are one in a million" he said happily.
"Girl-friend?" questioned Tiffany "she hasn't spoken of you much lately I thought may be you two..."
"Broke up?" questioned Kris.
"Yeaahh" replied Tiffany.
"We are on a break, but she is still mine" said Kris fiercly.
"Sorry Kris".
Kris said nothing and then a sighed a heavy sigh into her ear "so she hasn't been talking about me?" he questioned.
"Let's focus on what is really important here, where the hell is Luhan?"
"Tiff, could you start looking around SM and asking people, I will be there soon, I am still travelling" replied Kris.
"Okay, I'll hung up, see-yah!" Tiffany hang up. "Operation 'find Luhan!" she said as she headed towards the door.