Same hotel room?

I have my eyes on a Super Star

Tiffany suddenly appeared siting undeneathe a tree. "Where am I?" she thought as she quickly stood up. Suddenly a bunch of teenagers ran towards her, she quickly stepped out of the way and they all sat infront of the tree. She looked at them as she stood directly infront of them. "Who are they?" she said aloud as she looked at the four of them. "I know, I know, rock paper scissors and whoever looses has to go and get the other one a drink of juice" said the young boy with black hair that was siting next to the boy with blonde hair. "Okay then, let's do it then, but five rounds, okay?"
"Okay then" replied the black-haired boy.
Tiffany looked over at the boy and girl on the right of the strange boys, they looked quite relaxed and at peace. The girl was just looking at him and he was looking straight ahead not even realizing her stares. "Look to the right dude, she really likes you" said Tiffany as she tried to point at them but they were not responding to her at all. The girl sighed a heavy sigh which made the boy look at her. "Are you tired?" he asked "rest on my shoulder if you want" he said as he offered his shoulder. The girl nodded and rested on his shoulder. Tiffany smiled as she looked at the two young boys playing paper, scissors rock and the boy and girl resting. "I wonder if this is what I used to do with friends". Suddenly all four of them looked at her causing her to panic. "Why are you taking a photo Tiffany?" asked the blonde-haired boy "I don't look good".
"Yeah, I don't either" said the other boy.
Tiffany felt as if they were looking right through her, she turned around and she saw....The younger her. "Luhan,Kris, I already told you both, I like taking pictures of you all when you are just being normal and casual, I think it will be good to look back on in the future" she replied. 
Kris and Luhan shook their heads as they quickly tidied up their hair. "Take a pic now" they both said at the same time.
"Nope" and with that the younger Tiffany as she then ran away. 
Tiffany finaly snapped out of her trance.
"I guess you can't remember any thing" said Luhan as he grabbed the picture. 
"I remember, I remember" she said as her voice shaked "you, you and Kris and the boy and girl, I, I  remember you all, but, but how.."
Luhan looked at her as she looked scared and sensitive. "Tiffany, sorry" he said as he put his hand on hers. "I shouldn't have brought it up, sorry" he said as he gripped on her hand.
"No, I, I loved going back into that memory" she said as she looked at him with a smile. "You were so cute with blonde hair".
Luhan laughed "ohh..really?" he questioned.
Tiffany nodded. 
"What do you remember?" asked Luhan.
"I remember, you and Kris were playing paper, scissors rock and the loser had to go and get the winner a cup of juice and, and the boy and girl, well she was tired so she was resting on his shoulder, and then when I took the photo you and Kris complained cause you both thought you didn't look good and should have been prepared for the photo, but I just said nope and ran off and that's it".
Luhan smiled "I am sorry that the memory you remember, is, is such a boring one" said Luhan as he looked down sadly.
"It has you in it, so, so it isn't boring" she said as she looked in his eyes. "I have been thinking 'I hope Luhan doesn't think I like him just cause he is a celeb, but, but it turns out I liked you along time ago, so, so I am really happy, that I remember you, I, I just don't want to remember too much, that's all".
Luhan nodded "I understand" he said as he remembered about her mum.
"Tiffany, I need to tell you something" said Luhan as he held both her hands.
"What, what is it?" she asked as she noted the serious look on his face.
"My parents really, really want me to marry Sulli and they won't stop until we get married". 
Tiffany nodded "okay, I understand" she said as she pulled away her hands. 
Luhan grabbed them back again "but I don't love her Tiffany, I don't love her in that way".
"Do, do you love her, in, in another way?" asked Tiffany as she stuttered with her jealous voice.
Luhan looked away "she has been at the hospital by my mother's side, she has known me and Kris and Sehun ever since ever, I love her like family" he said as he then looked back at Tiffnay. "But I love you like nothing else" he said as he looked in her eyes. "I, I would give up everything for you" he said as he leaned his head forward. 
Tiffany pulled away. "There I go again, falling for something that, that isn't real" she said as she looked back out the window. "Why did you follow me, when you and Sulli are still engaged?" she asked as she kept her eyes looking out the window. "Coming with me, I thought, I thought maybe you had already told your parents about me, but, but I guess this is a secret you are hiding".
"Tiff, I told you my mum would be heart broken if I told her I have no intentions of marriying Sulli, she would surely be more than depressed, I can't tell her about you, not yet".
Tiffany looked back at him "are you afraid that, that she wouldn't like me, or is it that...she is rich and I have nothing?"
Luhan leanaed over to hug her but she quickly moved away. "Silence for the rest of the trip" she said as she leaned her head against the window again. 
Luhan looked at her as she frowned. "Why wouldn't my Mum love you?" he thought. He looked down at his shoes "Tiffany, I know you are mad at me but please listen to me, Sulli and I are not dating, we are not together, she doesn't even have a ring from me, My Mum thinks we are getting married but that's all it is, just my Mum's imagination, okay?" 
Tiffany sighed "she must really care about Sulli".
"She does, but that isn't the point, if she wants Sulli in the family, well, I am sure Sehun would marry her".
Tiffany's eyes widened "you wouldn't mind if, if she married your brother?"
"Not one bit, I would be happy for them actually".
Tiffany stayed looking shocked. Luhan smiled and then wrapped his arm over her shoulder. "No need to ever worry, I am yours, yours only". 
"I know I shouldn't, but, but I love him" she thought as she leaned on him and smiled. 
Luhan smiled too "how did this happen, this is so perfect" he thought to himself as he looked down at Tiffany.
....


The plane had finaly landed and Tiffany and Luhan were in a taxi cab heading to the Hotel. "You must be very tired" said Luhan as he looked at yawning Tiffany.
"I am okay, I slept so much on the plane, I probably won't sleep at all tonight" she said as tried not to yawn again.
"Don't worry, you have to have to fake energy infront of me, I won't tell the boss".
Tiffnay laughed "you got me" she said as she hit him on the shoulder. The taxi pulled over and they got out of it and walked into the hotel. Tiffany walked over to the desk. "Tiffany.Hwang".
"Number 203" said the lady behind the desk as she handed a key.
Luhan smiled. 
"Will you two be sharing that room?" asked the lady.

Tiffany looked at Luhan with a shocked expression. 
"I might just book a room" he said as he pulled out his credit card. 
"Sorry Sir, all the rooms are booked out because there's a concert somewhere near here tonight".
"Ohh...ahh" Luhan looked at Tiffany and Tiffany just shyly nodded.
"I'll go with her then".
"Okay, have a good night" said the lady as she giggled a bit.

Luhan and Tiffany made it up to their room and walked in. Tiffany dropped her suitcase on the floor and ran over and crashed on the bed. "Wow, so comfortable".
Luhan ran over and lay next to her. "I know what you mean" he said as he looked at her. 
She quickly turned her head as she felt her heart racing. "Tiffany.Hwang, what are you thinking right now?" asked Luhan as he looked at Tiffany shaking with nervousness. "Are you thinking...dirty thoughts?"
Tiffany reached up and grabbed a pillow and then held it for a while.
"Tiff..Tiffany?"
Tiffany suddenly threw it at him and pouted "of course I am not" she said angrily.
Luhan laughed and threw the pillow back at her. Tiffany smiled as she held onto the pillow and just looked into Luhan's eyes. "How are you feeling?" she asked as she smiled slightly.
"Like, like the luckiest guy in the world" he said as he held out his hand. 
Tiffany smiled and grabbed his hand as they just looked into eachothers eyes.
"Do you think, do you think that one day we, we could, could, ummm..."
Luhan put his finger on her lips "don't worry about one day, what matters is now and now I am with you and no-one else".
Tiffany looked down with a sad face and Luhan sighed. "I know you are worried, but don't be, I, I love you" he said as his  voice shook nervously.
Tiffany smiled and nodded her head. "That's, that's what is important, I, I love you too" she said as she then smiled an eye smile at him and then leaned forward to hug him. 
Luhan moved away and giggled "Tiffany, don't, don't get too excited" he said with a smirk on his face.
Tiffany quickly sat up and laughed a little, "sorry, it's just, I want to hold you and not let you go" she said as she looked away nervously. 
She felt arms wrapping her waist "but that's my job" he said into her ear quietly as he held her gently.
Tiffany could feel her heart pounding as Luhan breathed on her neck.
Tiffany quickly stood forward causing Luhan to fall forward on the bed. "What are you doing?" he asked as he sat up yawning.
"I, I forgot to check to my phone" she said as she frantically looked around for her phone. 
"To check to my phone?" questioned Luhan as he looked at her and tilted his head a bit.  
Tiffany ignored what he was saying and looked around for her phone. 
"Looking for this?" 
Tiffany snatched the phone out of his hand and scrolled down the screen. 17 misssed messages. 
5 missed calls. 
Tiffany opened one of the messages.
Tiffany, it's your Dad, I hope you are doing okay. Happy Birthday princess, sorry I couldn't be there, I love you<3
Tiffany sighed. "I love you too" she said a loud.
"Who do you love!?" yelled Luhan while snatching her phone.
Tiffany tried to grab it but Luhan held her off with his other hand. 
"Ta-Tiffany, is it, is it your birthday today?" he asked as he looked at her with a sad expression.
"No, it's tommorow" she said as she grabbed her phone back "but I always get the birthday greeting a day in advance".
Luhan poked out his bottom lip and hung his head low. 
"What is it?" she asked.
"Nothing" he quickly replied. "Hey, ummm...you know what, ummm....I think it is awkward me being here, I am going to go find another room some where close by, okay?" he said as he got up.
Tiffany grabbed his wrist. "Please,please don't leave me alone on my birthday" she begged as she felt tears trickling down her face.
"But, But how will I buy you a present?" he asked.
"You are my present" she said "please, just stay".
Luhan smiled. "Okay princess, I will sleep on the couch, let's get some shut eye, we have a hectic schedual a head of us tommorow".
Tiffany nodded. Luhan went into the bathroom and sang as he brushed his teeth and changed into his pjamas.
Tiffany listened as he sang loudly and laughed aloud in the bathroom. "This is the best birthday ever, cause, cause I am not alone" she said as she smiled at the bathroom door. "Okay, I best get changed too" she said as she got out of bed and then grabbed her pjays. "Hurry Luhan" complained Tiffany.
"Sorry Honey" replied Luhan. 
Tiffany just laughed. 
.....
Tiffany finaly had made it to bed with her pjays on and her face and teeth cleaned. "Goodnight".
"Goodnight" replied Luhan. "My love".
Tiffany just smiled and then closed her eyes.
.....


Tiffany woke up to see Luhan not lying on the couch. She quickly sat up. "Luhan!?" she shouted. She got out of bed and then walked through to the bathroom and knocked on it. "Luhan!?" But no reply. She walked back through to the bed room and sat on the bed. "Where is he?" she thought. 
Suddenly the door swang open and Luhan walked in. "Luhan?" she said as she stood up and walked over to him. Luhan just ignored her and then walked past her and lay down on the bed. 
"What, what are you doing?" she questioned.
"Baby, come lay with me" he said as he patted the spot next to him. She smiled and as she walked over she felt a cold breeze shiver down her spine, she turned around to see Sulli standing there. "Coming Honey" she said and then she ran past Tiffany and lay next to Luhan and they snuggled up together. "Love you my husband".
"Love you wifey" he replied as they hugged tighter.
"But, but I thought, I thought you loved me?" asked Tiffany as she felt herself crying. 
"Why, why are you doing this to me?"
"Me!?" questioned Luhan as he sat up. "Why were you trying to get me when I was with Sulli, I don't love you, you, you are just a silly fan, I don't love you at all, get out of my hotel room!" 
Tiffany sat up "what the...what the hell!" Tiffany's breathing was heavy as she looked over at the couch but it wasn't empty, Luhan was lying there holding a cuision tightly and snoring quietly.
"It was a dream, just, just a dream". Tiffany lay back down. "Why, why does it feel like that was real?"  Tiffany lied down and closed her eyes. "Please Luhan, please don't fall for any-one else" she said as she slowly fell to sleep.