Flying and falling

I have my eyes on a Super Star

Tiffany woke up and walked through to the bathroom. "I can't believe..", she put her finger on her lips "he kissed me..again". Tiffany wondered on back to her room and grabbed her clothes. Flashing images of him kissing her replayed in her mind as she got ready for work and as she wondered out the front door. 
All morning she had been thinking of him, since the second she got up till this very moment she was walking to SM. Her heart was racing and her mind was filled with thoughts of HIM. She wasn't even watching where she was going but she hadn't caused an accident so far. 
After a while she made it through the doors of the SM building and went to the reception desk and just..stood there staring at the air.
"Tiffany?" 
Tiffany snapped out of her day dream as the receptionest waved an envelope infront of Tiffany's face.
"What, what is this?" asked Tiffany as she grabbed the envelope. 
"Your instructions, I don't know.." said the receptionest as she put on her phone headset. 
Tiffany looked down at the envelope and her heart began to poud. "Could this be...". Tiffany ran through to the dance studio and ripped open the envelope. Her eyes widened as she grabbed out an airfares tickets and a letter. 
Tiffany. Hwang
Well done for working so hard. We would like to give you a chance to relax but also train at the same time by giving you a ticket to fly to California and enjoy yourself while going to concerts and experiencing what it's like to be in an audience and also what it's like to be on stage. You have to watch the performances and really learn what it takes to be a super star. Thankyou for being with SM and we hope you have a lovely time.
Signed :Mr Lee
Tiffant dropped the letter and her heart was pounding harder. "Ca-Ca-California". She stood frozen and then out of no where started jumpong up and down and squealing. "My dream come true!". She looked at the ticket. "What! I better get home and pack now!" she said as she noticed the time on the ticket said 7.25 and it was now 6.20. She ran out of the dance studio.
Mean time Luhan was siting at the table in his parents dining room. It was 6.20am and he had been summoned here by his mum and dad. He was greatful that his Mum was finaly home but he didn't know why he was always having to come over and get told off for things when he was an adult now. Luhan's parents finaly came and sat down. "Luhan, you spend way too much time avoiding Sulli"
"Mum, can you please, please just STOP telling me HOW TO LIVE!?" shouted Luhan. 
Luhan's mum sat back with a shocked expression. 
"Sorry Mum" he said as he noticed what he just did. "It's just, I thought, I thought I didn't have to get married until Low-Risk was over and that won't be for atleast another 6 years so why don't we just wait until then to talk about Sulli".
His Mum sighed "I guess you are right, I am trying to rush things when, when you are still only a kid, sorry Honey".
Luhan smiled "I love you Mum" he said as he showed the top row of his teeth in a wide grin.
"Love you too" she said as she stood up. "Sorry for rushing things, it's just, I really adore Sulli and I want her to be apart of the family right now, I guess I am being selfish, aren't I?" 
Luhan laughed "Sulli is already apart of the family, don't worry too much about it Mum, okay?" 
His Mum looked over at her husband who was day dreaming, she shook her head. "Are you not going to give your son any advice?" she asked.
His Dad looked at him and sighed "just do what ever your Mum tells yah, okay son?".
Luhan nodded and then looked down. "How can I tell them, that, that I really don't want this, when, when they want this so badly".
"Luhan, I have somethins for you" said his mum while she handed him a photo. 
"What's this?" he asked as he grabbed it.
"A photo your Dad has been hiding all this time". 
Luhan looked at it and to his suprise it was a picture of him, Sehun, Kris and Sulli all siting underneath the tree in the backyard. Sulli was leaning her head on Sehun's shoulder as she had her eyes closed and Kris and him were playing paper scissors rock. Luhan felt a pain in his heart as he looked at this picture. "How come, how come I can't remember?" he asked as he looked at the picture. 
"The Maid's daughter took that picture and then I printed it off and kept it ever since" said Luhan's Dad with a slight smile. "That little girl was always so cheerful and fun and always snapping pictures and ramaging through all the old frames and materials we had in our basement, she was a really good kid".
Luhan just kept looking at the picture not really hearing what his Dad was saying. "It's weird, Sulli and Sehun look like they are really close" he said aloud.
"Yes, she had a big crush on him" laughed Luhan's Mum "but don't worry about it Luhan, it was only a phase, she got over it quickly and Sehun never really noticed".
"No, I'm not worried, I'm not worried at all" he said as he looked at the picture. "I wonder why I never knew of this?" he questioned himself. "Maybe, maybe I did, but, but I can't remember".
Luhan put the picture in his pocket. "I need to go somewhere, okay, I will see you both in a few days or a week" he said as he got up.
"Another concert?" questioned his Dad.
"Yeah, something like that" replied Luhan as he gave them both a hug. 
Luhan quickly ran out the door.
...
Tiffany had just boarded the plane, she was too early and was to wait for another fifteen minutes, but she was just so excited, she couldn't wait. She closed her eyes and instantly the image of her and Luhan kissing flashed before her, she quickly opened her eyes again. "I miss him already". She let a tear easily fall from her eye. "I love him, I really really, love him" she said to herself. "I feel as if I have met him before, maybe, maybe I did know him" she relaxed as she tried to peice the puzzle together. "Well, I was only a fan but he claimed he liked me alot after only one date, maybe, maybe we have known eachother before' she thought. She closed her eyes. "Think Tiffany, think, have you ever seen or met Luhan before he was famous". Tiffany closed her eyes tighter trying to gather old memories, but instead she fell asleep. 
.....

Tiffany woke up to see that she was leaning on someone's shoulder. "Sorry" she said as she bowed her head to the person next to her.
"Don't be".
Tiffany looked at the person who was next to her on this flight to California. "Lu-Luhan?" 
Luhan nodded. "I love you" he said quickly.
"You, you love me?" she questioned.
"Yeah, I love you".
"But, but why?" she questioned.
"Because, am I not aloud to love you?" he asked as he looked upset.
"Yeah, yeah you are.." she said as she quickly looked away. "But can you atleast tell me why"
Luhan smiled and turned her face towards his "I don't love you, what world are you living in, why on earth would I fall for a fan?"
Tiffany opened her eyes and turned to see the seat next to her was empty. She was breathing heavily. "Why does it feel like that was a nightmare?" she said a loud

"You had a nightmare?" 

Tiffany turned around to see Luhan siting on the seat behind her. "Luhan?"
He nodded "it is".
"Is, is this a dream?" she questioned.
Luhan shook his head. "I got a ticket and got on the plane and am going to be with you for a couple of days, if, if that's okay with you?" he asked as he smiled.
Tiffany nodded "it is okay with, with me" she said with a quiet and shy voice. "Can, can you come sit with me?" she asked as she turned her head back around. 
Luhan felt his heart starting to beat faster, but kept his cool as he got up and went and sat next to Tiffany. Tiffany leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, sending Luhan into shock as his heart pounded harder and faster. Luhan bit his bottom lip as she grabbed his left hand and held his fingers gently. He felt as if this were a dream, he felt as if this were a movie, he felt as if, as if, this moment was just perfect. He leaned his head down a bit and closed his eyes. "I don't know how I am going to sleep, but I'll pretend" he thought as he felt Tiffany silky soft hair touching his face. 
"I don't know how I am going to sleep, but I'll pretend" thought Tiffany as breathed out a heavy but soft breathe.

.......
Meantime Donghae was siting in his room just doing nothing. "I wonder how Tiff is?" he thought as he went to grab out his phone. There was a knock at the front door.Donghae ran to the front door and opened it. 
"Luna, what do you want?" he asked as he tilted his head a bit.
"I came to tell you that Tiffany and Luhan are together now, so you might as well go back out with me" said Luna as she went to walk in.
"What do you mean together, he and Sulli are engaged?"
Luna pulled out her cell phone and showed Donghae the picture of Luhan and Tiffany kissing. Donghae shook his head and then grabbed her phone.
"See, their.."
Donghae threw her phone at the wall and it smashed.
"What the heck, I needed that!" she shouted.
"What!?" he yelled "so that you could blackmail Luhan or, or chuck the photo all over the net so as to get Tiffany indeep trouble, you horrible, horrible girl, get out of my sight until you are not so evil!" and with that he shut the door.
But Luna kept knocking "Donghae, Donghae, please forgive me, I, I wasn't really thinking about it, sorry" she said as she kept knocking "please, please let me in" she begged.
"Go away!" he shouted as he walked back into his room. "I don't care if she is with Luhan, I just want her to not be harmed, in what ever way I can, I will protect her" he said as he looked at a picture on his phone that he had taken with Tiffany. "I just want her to feel happy and I just want her to be protected".

......

Tiffany opened her eyes and sat up. She looked out the window and could see the light blue sky with a few white clouds. "Wow.." she gasped as she leaned her head on the window. Luhan looked at her and smiled "she is so cute" he thought as he watched her gasp at the sight of the clouds and sky. Luhan grabbed out the photo. "I wonder, I wonder if she was there" he thought as he looked at the picture. 
Tiffany felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see Luhan looking at her intensly. 
"What,what is it?" she asked.
"Does this photo bring back any memories?" he asked as he showed her the picture. 
She grabbed the picture "I don't, I.."
"Don't you remember?" he asked.