9

Goodbye

Ji Hoo went and grabbed Jandi's bags and put them in his guest bedroom. No matter how much he wanted to win Jandi back, he needed to give her time to heal. With that he left for the living room to get Jandi. When he got to her she had already passed out on the couch. She looked so peaceful, even though her eyes were swollen and red from all the crying. Jin Hoo scooped her up and carried to the room.

Ji Hoo laid her on the bed and pulled the covers over her. He pulled a loose strand of hair from infront of her eyes, and pushed it behind her ears. He stared at her. She was beautiful, how could Jun Pyo choose some other woman over this woman? 'Jun Pyo you will regret letting her go. I will win her back, and never let her go. Unlike you,' Ji Ho thought to himself. After putting Jandi in bed he left to his bedroom and fell asleep.

The next morning, Jandi woke up and had a headache. She realized that she was in Ji Hoo's house, and sat up quickly. 'Wow, this is a beautiful house. So pure, white, and comforting, just like him,' Jandi thought to herself. With that thought, Jandi got up to explore the rest of the house. Pretty much everything was white, there was some gold and silver here and there. It felt exactly like Ji Hoo. Comforting and angelic.

Jandi smelled pancakes and went into the kitchen to find out.