2

Goodbye

Jandi still loved Jun Pyo. She always has, and always will. She just wasn't sure if she loved him more than she loved Ji Hoo. What had caused her sudden uneasiness? Well, Let's just say that Ji Hoo did.

Flashback Begins

Jandi was at the grocery store. She was about to go down the cerial aisle, when she saw him. Ji Hoo was going down the same aisle as she was. He was wearing his usual white tux and pants. He still looked the same as when he was in highschool. She didn't understand how he looked so perfect. Jandi was staring at him. Ji Hoo looked her way and smiled. Jandi was brought out of her trance. 'Wait, she was engaged. She shouldn't be thinking about Ji Hoo. She should be thinking about how happy Jun Pyo will be that she saw his best friend for the first time in a long time. Jandi couldn't help it, he was her first love after all. Ji Hoo had a way to make Jandi's heart leap just at the sight of him. Ji Hoo made his way towards her.

"Hello, Jandi, how are you? I heard you were engaged to Jun Pyo, congrats," Ji Hoo said. He felt akward. Jandi was the love of his life, his soul mate. Ji Hoo regretted letting her go, and always will. When Jandi rejected his proposal, he moved far away so he could have a chance to get over her. Ji Hoo was unsuccessful at that,. He was still single, and still in love with Jandi.