4

Goodbye

"Nice to see you again too. Bye," Jandi Waved good bye, and went in the opposite direction. She then did the rest of her shopping.

Flashback Ends

When Jandi got home, the maids helped bring in the groceries. Jandi didn't let the maids  do the shopping. It was the one normal thing left in Jandi's life, and she wanted to keep it that way. Most of her normal routine had been changed due to the man she loved (Jun Pyo). It made her mad, but she go used to it.

Jandi want upstairs to see Jun Pyo.She wanted to tell him about how she saw Ji Hoo at the store. Shen she reached their room, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Jun Pyowas in bed . That didn't bother her, what bothered her was the fact that he was in bed, , with another woman. She was shocked, hurt, sad, angry, depressed, and embarrassed. How could he do this to her? "What are you doing? What is this?" Jandi's eyes were full of tears.

Jun Pyo and the other woman jumped apart. Jun Pyo was surprised. He had not suspected her home so early. He also felt guilty when he saw Jandi's face. What was he doing? How could he do this to her? What was wrong with him? Jun Pyo made a promise to himself that would never again hurt Jandi, now look at him. He was hurting her again. "Jandi, wait, its not what it looks like. Let me explain..." Jun Pyo tried to stop Jandi.