8

Goodbye

"I caught....I caught," Jandi was trying so hard not to cry. She didn't need to cry any more. "I caught Jun Pyo cheating on me with some tramp. They were together in our bed and i walked in on them," Jandi was so emberrased. She couldn't hold it back no more and starting crying again.

"Oh,I'm sorry. Jandi, i'm so sorry. I wish you never had to see that." How dare Jun Pyo treat Jandi this way. He had given up Jandi believing it would be beneficial to both of them. How dare he trat his treasure like garbage. Ji Hoo wanted to go to Ju Pyo and punch him in the face. However, he was more level-headed than that and just put an arm around Jandi. This was the best comfort he could give her right now. Ji Hoo was not going to let Jandi go this time, he would win her back, and never let Jun Pyo have her again. He refused to let Jun Pyo hurt again.

When they got to his house Ji Hoo helped Jandi inside and sat her on the couch. "Wait here while I go grab your stuff and put in the bedroom."

"Ok," Jandi said dully. She had stopped crying and hour ago, and was just too tired to have any emotions. She didn't even care to look around Ji Hoo's house. Jandi was just completly numb, and needed to sleep.