15

Goodbye

Jun Pyo was depressed. Without Jandi by his side, there was no reason to do anything. If he wanted to keep his sanity, he had to find a way to get her back. Before he lost her forever, there was some way to convince her to come back to him. He knew  he had messed up, but he had to win her back.

Jun Pyo got up and got dress in his usual Black suit and tie. He remebered that Jandi had said that Ji Hoo was in town and his adress. Maybe he would have advice for him. 'I hope he can help me win Jandi once again,' he thought to himself. So he hopped into his car  to go see him. What he didn't know was that Jandi was there. He didn't expext to see what he did when he got there.....

"Ji Hoo, it's me. Can I come in? I need to talk to you about Jandi. I messed up again. Big this time. I need your Help." After a minute of waiting, he let himslef in. They have known each other long enough, that it should be okay. "Ji Hoo are you here? I need your help to win Jandi back. She has left me. I need you. I need to win Jandi...." What in the sam-hell is going on? What were they doing? How could they? Jun Pyo couldn't believe his eyes. The two most people in the world to him were betraying him. How could they do thhat? How could be making out right now?  Did they have no feeling towards him? Guess not.