6

Goodbye

After Jandi left with her bags, Jun Pyo had the other woman leave. What in the world was wrong with him? He didn't even know the woman's name, yet he had chosen to destroy his life for a 1 night with her. Nt only was he cheating on the love of his life, but he was caught by her too. Seeing the hurt in Jandi's eyes made Jun Pyo want to die. Jun Pyo cursed himself, Jandi had every right to leave him. He was disgusting, hurting the only woman he's ever loved. Jun Pyo wished he could make Jandi see how important she was to him, and take away all the pain he has caused her. Jandi wouldn't let him, serves him right for cheating on her. Instead he lost the only woman he has ever loved. Jun Pyo could stand any mpre, he fell on the bed. He put his head in his hands and started crying. He cried all night for the hurt in his heart and the hurt he had put in Jandi's heart.

Jandi left the house with her bags. She had sat outside their house crying for hours. Now, she had no more tears left. Jandi was completly numb. She was freazing, tired, and depressed. Jandi then realized she had no where to go. Then she remebered that Ji Hoo had given her his adress and said to come over any time. With that, Jandi left for Ji Hoo's house. Maybe he would be able to help her again, just like in highschool.