13

Goodbye

Ji Hoo's lips were so soft. They just as heavenly as she remebered. Jandi missed this so much. Jun Pyo's kisses were rough and demanding. Ji Hoo's kisses were the exact opposite. His kiss were gentle, sweet, and perfect. Ji Hoo's toungue entered . She melted into the kiss. Jandi put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. She wanted to kiss away the pain Jun Pyo had caused her. No more slowing down, waiting for him, She wanted all of Ji Hoo now.

Ji Hoo knew this was wrong. He knew he should pull away. Jandi and Jun Pyo just broke up last night. However, Ji Hoo couldn't bring himself to do that. Who knew the next time they will be able to do this again. Jandi was probably doing this out of spite and revenge against Jun Pyo. Ji Hoo didn't care though. How dare he treat his treasure like this. He deserved all this pain this caused her. Ji Hoo picked up Jandi and carried her to the bedroom.

Jandi gave a little gasp when Ji Hoo picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. When they got there he layed her down on the bed and continued to kiss her. Jandi knew this was probably a mistake. She knew they should stop now before they went too far. Jandi didn't care though, she loved how Ji Hoo made her feel. She would deal with everything in the morning. Now Jandi just wanted Ji Hoo. She wanted wanted all of him to be hers and hers alone. Next thing she knew both of their shirts were on the floor.They continued for the rest of the day until they passed out in each other arms.