12

Goodbye

Jun Pyo woke up. he had the owrst night-mare. He had cheated on Jandi with some woman he met at the bar, and Jandi had caught them and left him. Then he had no idea where she was.

It took him a moment to realize it wasn't a dream, that he had actually lost Jandi. He hated himself. Jun Pyo continued to lay there. How stupid he was to loose the most important thing for something so trivial. He wanted to turn back time and fix him mistake, but as we all know you can't do that. So now he was alone in their king sized bed, and he felt completly numb, towards a\everything.

Jandi had said something before she left, but what was it? Last night was a complete blur. It hurt him to even try and think about it. Tears immedialty formed in his eyes. Jun Pyo didn't want to think about it. He felt like a pice of his heart had been torn out. It was his own fault. He was the one who had made the dumb mistake of sleeping with another woman.

However if he ever wanted to win Jandi back he had to remeber what Jandi had said to him last night. So he went back to his night-mare and searched. He searched his memories for an hour, the he remebered what she had told him.

"If you really love me, you will know how to win me back," Jandi had told him. Now he had to figure out how to win her back.