3

Goodbye

"Thank you. I am doing well. How are you? We haven't heard anything from you in a while," Jandi retorted. She didn;t feel any less akward than he did. She knew the reason why he left and why he hasn't  contactede her or Jun Pyo. It made her feel guilty, she understod though. She stared at Ji Hoo. She hoped he would he forgive her. Jandi didn't want him to move on though, no matter how selfish that sounded. In that moment she wanted to be with him, just as much as he wanted to be with her. 'I need to stop thinking about that, I'm engaged,' Jandi thought to herself.

"I'm doing great. I'm a doctor now. I live by myself. I'm still single..." Ji Hoo didn't know why he said that with a coy smile (well he did, he just didn't want to admit it to himself).

Ji Hoo's confession made Jandi happy, just for all the wrong reasons. "Oh, that's good," Ji Hoo had a coy smile on his face. It was the face she for. It made her heart skip a beat. Jandi missed that smile so much. "Where do you live now? I would love it if you would allow me to visit," Jandi asked.

Ji Hoo told her the adress, then decided now was the time to leave. "Well, I have to go. it was nice seeing you again. Stop by any time you need. I have a spare room. See you later."