11

Goodbye

Ji Hoo couldn't believe it. Jandi was flirting with him. Like actually flirting, and not just being kind. This was a new expierence for him. She had never flirted with him before. Now was this caused by her heart ache or was she for real? What ever the reason, Ji Hoo was tired of fighting his feelings for her, so he flirted back. " Well, I hope that thing isn't me cuz i might have to act upon those feelings. You have no idea how i might act. There is only tow of us here. I could take full advantage of that and do something you wouldn't evpect an angel to do."

"You better not. I am just a innocent girl, my fire fighter would never take advantage of me. That would not be very angelic of you and i thought that was your persona? I hope you haven't changed that much," Jandi said lustfully.

"Well your fire fighter has been away from you for a while. I just might of changed. Like I said, this angel is tired of being so angelic. I might want to try and be devious. What would you do any way? Would you round-house kick me, if I made a move toward such an innocent girl? I thought you were more mature, guess not." Ji Hoo couldn't believe how flirtatious they were being towards each other. He didn't want this to end. He was having so much fun.

"Well, I just might. I wouldn't test me if I were you, Ji Hoo," Jandi gave him a lustful smile. The next thing she saw was Ji Hoo's lips crushing hers.