7

Goodbye

Ji Hoo some how had a feeling that Jandi needed help. He knew what this meant. He had the same feeling in highschool. When ever Jandi needed help, he would feel it. It was hard to describe it, he just knew some how. So with that, he left in his mini coupe towrds where the feeling was pulling him.

Jandi was waiting for the bus. She was freazing outside. It was summer, but it was like ice outside. 'Just like my Jun Pyo,' she thought. He seemed amazing, he promised love and happiness, but in reality was cold and cruel. She was so sick of being used by him. Now she was going to after the man she really wanted. Jandi was going to halt the wedding. Like she told Jun Pyo, if he reallhy loved her, he would figure out how to win her back. While thinking about this she saw a car pull up. She immediatly knew whose car it was. She rocignized this car immediatly, it was Ji Hoo's car. Just like old times, he had heard the bell in her heart. The alarm, she had once claimed, that Ji Hoo heard when ever she needed help.

Ji Hoo stepped out of his car and saw Jandi. Her face was tear streaked and red. She looked like she had been crying for hours. "Jandi what is wrong? I heard the alarm. Did something happen?" He hated seeing Jandi like this and immediatly went to comfort her. He saw that she had bags with her. What was she doing? Did she need some where to stay? Did something with Jun Pyo? He was worried about her.

"Yeah there is something wrong, but first can we go to your house? I need some where to stay, I can't and won't go home," Jandi asked Ji Hoo.

"Yeah, here let me help you with your bags," Ji Hoo grabbed Jandi's bags and put them in the trunk of his car. "Now will you tell me waht is going on? Why are you like this? Did something happen with Jun Pyo?"