14

Goodbye

When Jandi wake up, she was stunned. She had slept with Ji Hoo. She rolled over to see him still asleep. Jandi carefully climbed out of bed so not to disturb him. He looked so peaceful, she didn't want to disturb him. Jandi was sure that what they did was wrong, but she couldn't bring herself to regret it. She knew she should take Jun Pyo's feelings into account and give him a chance to prove that he was wrong. Jandi wasn't sure she wanted to go back to him. I mean he had hurt her so much, maybe she was done being hurt. She didn't want to be hurt anymore. Jandi looked at the clock it was 5:00 already. 'Well I might as well go make dinner,' Jandi thought to herself. With that she got dressed in a black and white polka-dotted sundress and went downstairs to make dinner.

Ji Hoo smelt the delicious sent of  pancakes being made. He knew it was Jandi making them. He loved her cooking. Ji Hoo felt so complete. His love was here, and he had no plans of letting her go. Ji Hoo knew that they needed to talk, but he felt at peace and didn't want to disturb that. He knew he had to though. So he got up put a white robe on, and went downstairs.

"Good Evening. I made pancakes since we never gor to eat breakfast this morning. I hope you like them. They are chocolate chip pancakes," Jandi said.

"Yes, I would love some. Then we need to talk," Ji Hoo explained.

"What do we need to talk about. I am with you now, the end. I am done with Jun Pyo, I am not going back to him. I love you, Ji Hoo. I am staying right here, no where else. Got that? Then the conversation is over," Jandi explained.

"Are you sure this is what you want? You might want to go back to Jun Pyo someday...."

"No, I won't. I am done with him. What he did was the last straw. I am done being hurt by him over and over again, then crawling right back to him. Maybe now he will never again hurt someone like he hurt me. I refuse to stay with a cheater," Jandi cut Ji Hoo off. "Now we are done with this conversation okay. By the way. I love you."