16

Goodbye

"Jun Pyo, omg. I am so sorry. You were not meant to see us like that now. I am so sorry. please just listen. I am sorry if seeing this hurt you. That was not my intention..." Jandi clammered around for what to say. He just showed up univited, and saw her and Ji Hoo together. They were gonna tell him eventually, just not today. She felt so guilty that he had to find out this way. "I am so sorry, Jun Pyo. I am so sorry...."

"What do you mean yor sorry? Is this what you do when you're sorry? I am not surprised, I knew you and Ji Hoo had a thing, but i didn't think you would around with him..." Jun Pyo was cut off by Jandi.

"What did you just say? If I recall, you were the one who ed some random stranger in our bed, you prick. How dare you call me a . Do you think Ji Hoo treats me this way? No he doesn't. That's why I chose him over you. He treats me like a queen, while you just take me for granted. I am never coming back to you. You have lost me," Jandi was in tears. She walked up to Jun Pyo and slapped him. "Matbe you will learn from this and never treat another girl like you do me. IO hope you grow up someday."

Jun Pyo finally cracked, and started attacking Ji Hoo. He ran at him and punched Ji Hoo in the face, "How dare you take my girl. I hate you. Ji Hoo, you knew she was mine and you stole her anyways. I will kill you..." Jun Pyo was punching Ji Hoo so hard. How Dare he steal his girl. No matter what he did to Jandi, that didn't give Ji Hoo the right to swoop down and steal his girl.