1

Goodbye

Geum Jandi was in trouble. Gu Joon Pyo was her fiance. They were going to get married in 3 days. The thing was Jandi was inlove with someone else.

Geum Jandi had said yes to Jun Pyo because had loved her. He loved her through all the times their mother tried to break them up. She had loved him also, she was so sure their love was real. Jun Pyo was to be her husband, however, she had originally fallen for a different F4 member. This member was her soul mate.

When Jandi was in highschool, she had met the notorious F4 gang. They were the most eligable, richest kids in all of Korea. They had it all: money, fame, looks, and charisma. The boys were Gu Joon Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo, SO Yi Jung, and Song Woo Bin. The one that Jandi fell for the most was Yoon Ji Hoo. He was perfect. Ji Hoo was kind, sweet, and caring. He had helped Jandi through all the times that Jun Pyo had broken her heart. Ji Hoo was the first man she had ever loved. They were even a couple for a while, but Ji Hoo broke up with Jandi because he thought it was the for her to go back to Jun Pyo. He didn't know how much he would regret that decision.

Ji Hoo proposed to Jandi soon after they had all graduated from highschool. Jandi had rejected him, because she was in love with Jun Pyo. Now she was not so sure.