Nobody probably cares but...

Open Relationship; Open to Trouble

 

Im a disappointment. I know  

Iit's summer and you know when you're really bored, you feel the need the reminisct? I guess this is what I'm doing. Reading the comments, it feels like I've been stringing you along when I should probably be honest and say that it's not you, it's me. 

I think it started with that whole Exo fiasco with kris  or maybe just the fact that I graduated high school and had to actually study. And as sad as it is, I think k-pop is just becoming something that was a phase in my life, as opposed to this thing that defined me so much for these years when I was finding myself. I just grew up. Gosh...I guess this is why I get so emotional watching toy story now as opposed to years ago. I guess I'm not gonna be an ajumma Exo fan like I imagined I would be. 

I want to say I should at least finsh cause I feel bad seeing the people who care but I don't think it's the same. I'm not the same. it's just that I barely remember anything and I'm not as attached to the characters anymore. I don't think I'm capable of delivering the rest of it. I know...I .

You guys deserve better...this is probably the closet to a breakup I've experienced. I'll delete the story and probably the account tomorrow when it's not 3 in the morning so I can be awake enough to figure out how to do that