Expect the Unexpected

Open Relationship; Open to Trouble

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

“You could have just told me you wanted to kiss me.”

 

Luhan wasn’t joking when he said counting game was a part of the MT because here was Jiwon huddled with Luhan, Chanyeol and Kris to fill this stupid jar with stupid sand. There were even people walking around to make sure no one was cheating.

“Remind me how this is supposed to bond anybody.” Chanyeol complained as he picked up one grain of sand at a time. 

“Tell me about it. I’m hating you guys more because of this game.” Luhan sighed along with.

“Yah, he’s gone.” Kris nudged Luhan and grabbed a handful of sand into the jar. Luhan moved a bit behind Kris to hide what he was doing. Chanyeol looked up to keep an eye out.

“That’s cheating.” Jiwon hissed earning two roll of the eyes. "Nothing ever comes good from cheating."

“The game is not to get caught. Don’t be such a goodie-“

“He’s coming this way!” Chanyeol warned, causing the two to shuffle back to their normal position.


They ended up getting caught. Apparently, finishing the game in less than half an hour was an obvious sign of cheating. So they ended up stuck with dinner duty.

“What are you doing?” Jiwon asked Luhan who was patting his face when he’s supposed to be washing the rice.

“They say rice water is good for the skin. Is it working?” Luhan smiled and patted his face with the water a couple of times more.

Chanyeol looked up from his chopping to get a good look at Luhan. “Nope. Still ugly.”

“If only your opinion mattered.” Luhan flicked a bit of water at Chanyeol before getting back to his patting. “My skin feels softer.”

“Let me try that.” Kris was always a er for anything that was supposed to be better for his skin.  

“Yah! People are supposed to eat that.” Jiwon took the rice bowl away from the two idiots who currently had their hands all over the rice bowl. 

“Hey, I hear rubbing chili on your face can shrink your pores.” Chanyeol cut one of them in half and lifted it up.

Jiwon rolled her eyes at Chanyeol’s lame attempt. “I-“

Luhan nudged Jiwon with his elbows and gave her a knowing look.

“No way.” Kris walked over and gave it a smell.

“Yeah. It’s spicy right? So it gets all hot and so the heat apparently tightens them up.” Chanyeol explained with the straightest face possible.

Kris nodded at the explanation and rubble the slice of a bit on his nose. “I think-AHHH!” 

Chanyeol, Jiwon and Luhan started cracking up at the sight of Kris fanning his hand with his face.


“I’m going to get you guys back.” 

Luhan, Chanyeol and Jiwon snickered again when the giant with the red face walked over to them and placed his face of food on the table.

“Just try old man.” Chanyeol snickered.

“Say that again.”

Jiwon also found Kris’s reaction very funny. “Old.”

“Man.” Luhan coughed. 

“That’s it-“

Before Kris could throw anything at the three, two pretty girls came up and interrupted with some giggling’s.

“We’re all planning to sneak out a little later after curfew.” the girl with the back hair began.

“You sunbaes are coming right?” the girl with the red hair asked with hopeful eyes directed towards Kris. 

“Where is there to sneak to?” Kris rolled his eyes at the thought. “We’re in the middle of nowhere.”

“The lake. I’ll be fun!”

“I don't know about you guys but I’m going." Luhan said when the girls left. "Beats suffocating in one of those small tents all night.” 


“These kids are so much more fun than we were!” Chanyeol gapped at the scene in front of them. It looked like a scene from the movies with groups of good looking teenager laughing and dancing. Chanyeol couldn’t wait to join the fun so he ran right to the scene.

“What if we get caught?” Jiwon bit her lips at the thought.

“What are they going to do? Give up detention?” Luhan asked sarcastically before running up to catch up with Chanyeol.

“Have a little fun.” Kris put his arms around Jiwon’s shoulders and dragged her toward where everyone was.

“I don’t get how this is fun.” Jiwon pouted at the kids were running around the campfire laughing. 

“I don’t get it either. But I have never done something like this when I was young. Let’s try something new.”

“Fine.” 

They all ended up standing in a big circle to play the paper kiss game. Apparently a must play MT game for bonding without adult supervision. And usually, Jiwon wouldn’t want to play a game like that but it’s not like it’s an actual kiss anyways with a paper in between. So why not? Jiwon didn’t want to be a party pooper.

The game began with a bunch of giggle from the girls. it was seperated so that a guy and a girl would have to kiss.The game got quite intense because the couple who dropped the paper would have to jump into the lake.

It was eventually Kris’s turn and you should have seen the girl’s face. It was the girl earlier who had an obvious crush on Kris and her face was as red as her hair. 

Now it was Jiwon’s turn. It will be hard especially because she was so much shorter than Kris. She was shorter than everyone being the only non-model. 

When Kris leaned down eye-level to Jiwon, it took a couple of seconds to adjust and make sure that the paper didn’t fall. And tonight, Jiwon learns just how much can happen in a couple of seconds. 

Jiwon took a deep breath when she felth something causing her heart to start fluttering. There was something about the way he wrapped his arm loosely around her waist. There was something about touching his lips with hers, even if there was a piece of paper in between. There was something about Kris’s eyes. There was something about the three seconds in which they had eye contact. 

It definitely wasn’t love. And it wasn’t the first time they saw each other. But love at first sight was the closest thing to describe what just happened. 

Kris felt it too. His hands feeling a bit tingly when they were around Jiwon’s waist. His heart beating a tiny bit quicker than usual when their lips touched. His mind going blank the second they stared into each other. 

And Jiwon was the first to realize their surroundings. With her heart also being quickly, she pushed away quickly to move onto the next person.

In a rush, she didn’t realize the paper already fell. 

Luhan was next. 

And he saw the paper fall. He's been watching her the entire time during the game impatiently waiting for his turn, while not liking one bit how Kris lingered on Jiwon for a bit too long. 

A fallen piece of paper wasn’t going to keep him from seizing his opportunity. If anything, he has more the reason to jump into the opportunity. Luhan acted fast and pulled Jiwon into a kiss. 

Jiwon pushed away the second she felt something that was too soft to be paper. With everyone’s ooo-ings, Jiwon knew exactly what just happened.

Luhan couldn’t keep the smirk off his face.

“You could have just told me you wanted to kiss me.”


An update for all the comments and support. And thanks for the recommendation