50lville

50lville (haitus)

scaled.php?server=692&filename=501jazmin

CHAPTER 9:  Meeting and Missing

 

2:41 PM

SCHOOL LIBRARY

Everyone is inside the library doing some seatwork. Almost all of the students finish it. We were just waiting for the bell to rung. The boys seated on the left table while the girls were on the right next to the window.  Yoo jin was helping Angeline on her essay for some revision. I decided to look for an interesting magazine on the periodical sections.

A chicken recipes food magazine caught my attention so I reached for it. But suddenly another pair of hands grabbed it too.

“Ohhh! Sorry but I….” I stopped as I recognized the owner of that pair of hands.

“Ne?? Do you want to read it too??” He said with a serious expression.

“No” I denied and grabbed another magazine near it. I don’t know why but I felt nervous, Is it because he keeps on staring at me as he asked.

“Ahmm… Do you like chicken??” I smiled and a bit stuttered.

He just nodded, smiled, and walked quietly to the table next to Hyun Joong.

I went back to our table and started scanning the magazine I took but my thoughts is elsewhere particularly on that HEO YOUNG SAENG.

I’m very much comfortable talking with boys but I’m a little awkward if it was him. When we make eye contact I felt uncomfortable and he will look away. Back then, I’m really confused when I saw some longingness on his eyes.  I wanted to talk to him but he seems aloof and I felt uncomfortable if I approach him first.  I can’t talk about it to Angeline since I know she seems have a crush on him. I also can’t open this up to Hyung Joon, he will surely teased me about it. And to Yoo Jin, I don’t want to hear some logical/intellectual opinions from her.  I sighed heavily. The bell rung and Hyung Joon patted me on my shoulders.

“Hey!! Are you sick??” Hyung Joon asked while we are walking out of School.

“Nope!!” I replied and smiled to him.

“You’re in deep thoughts back in the library” he said with a concerned voice.

I don’t know you’re a keen observer before?” I said trying to change the subject.

“I am!!! Hahahaha!! You just don’t notice it, but I can read people thoughts… hahahaha!!” he said and acted as a superhero with both his hands on his hips.

Yoo Jin and Angeline who were also walking ahead of us heard and started laughing.

“Joon-shii, you’re really weird… I don’t know why you became my friend.” Angeline said.

“Yeah!! Me too… yoo’re so embarrassing Joon-shii.. ewww!!!” Yoo Jin added. “Hurry up you two... Jungmin said we must be early on the bus.

“Oh yeah!! I forgot!! I will still give the list of events to Jungmin…” Angeline freaked out and we hurried to get on 501ville private school bus.

 

4:01 PM

501ville Club House

Jungmin started the meeting and talked about the upcoming Friendship Festival. The events to the festival include the booth contest, some games, and the presentation on the end of the event. It is a 3 days event for every private subdivision who registered.

For an hour of discussions and opinions, we came up for a finalization for the upcoming events. Jungmin decided that each of the 501ville streets will be given responsibilities.

UR MAN Street led by Angeline will be in-charge for the design/ preparation of the uniforms, booths, and clothes for the presentation.

DÉJÀ VU Street, is responsible for the booth contest and I will led for the food preparations as we decided for a semi-café booth.

Since Hyun Joong volunteered to lead the presentation, Jungmin decided to assign 4CHANCE Street for the night presentation.

 Lastly, COWARD Street will be responsible on organizing the games led by Kyujong. And since there will be just a few preparations for the game event they will also help on the presentation.

 

5:42 PM

Woo Residence

Here I am outside sitting on our veranda. I was waiting for Yoojin-shii, and Angeline-shii to make our assignment for tomorrow. I was munching on the yummy KORNETS and CHUCKIE while playing with Aiba-kun.  I decide to hold him for a while because I just can’t resist his fluffy fur and cuteness.

“Ohh.. Aiba-kun!! You’re the cutest little baby!!” as I hold and pat his small little head. Suddenly, I heard a loud bark from the next house.

 I saw Youngsaeng playing with a cute white dog. He throws a small soft ball and the dog tried to catch it.

“aigoo.. A cute talented dog… aiba-kun is also a talented hamster, right?” I murmured to myself. As I looked back on my hands and I was shocked to found out Aibakun is not on my hands anymore. I shouted and I got nervous as my eyes look around for him.

“Aibakun!! Aibakun!! Aibakun!! Aibakun!!” as I searched for my pet hamster from the veranda until I went on the bushes near it.

I was busy searching for Aibakun that I didn’t notice the white dog came behind me and keep on barking. 

“Ms. Woo, what are looking for??” someone asked from behind.

“Omo.. My pet hamster is missing...” I replied with a worried voice as I keep on looking for Aibakun.

“ah!! I think it’s here” He said as he pointed on the large bushes not far from where I am.

“wae?? Really?? I stand up and excitedly run to where Youngsaeng who is also searching too.

“He’s really here, Daengie found him” he said as he also crawled down on the large bushes.

I patted the white dog and crawled in too on the bushes. I saw Aibakun who looked a little scared and I’m trying to reach him but I can’t. Both I and Youngsaeng already crawled inside the bushes just trying to reach Aibakun. Finally, Youngsaeng was able to reach him and we crawled back.

I’m so happy when I finally hold on Aibakun in my hands.

“Naughty aibakun!!” I said as I softly patted him. I looked back at YoungSaeng and I thanked him. Then we finally noticed that both of us are already a little dirty. He just smiled but I notice he really smiled with happiness in his eyes. The first time I saw him like a kid who is so very happy and it was really charming. I feel kinda shy because Daengie started me but we still both laughed together.

*coughs* *coughs*

We looked not that far behind and someone staring at us. I thanked him again and quickly approach her.

 

(^_^) Jaz Min

 

08.03.2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY/BEBELICIOUS BBF KIM HYUNG JUN!!!! ^3^

--> your baby girl JazMin Woo... love ya!!!