50lville

50lville (haitus)

scaled.php?server=5&filename=501jun.jpg&

CHAPTER 3: SWEET PUMPKIN

 

12:54 AM

WOO Residence

I slumped on the sofa inside JazMin room. I plead her if I could sleep here for tonight since it is very late already. (It is also very scary to walk all by myself for about 3 lots until I reach my house.) Thankfully, JazMin fell for my cuteness. (hahaha! It’s my charm)

It has been 3 weeks since I last sleep here in her room. It hasn’t change a bit since I first sleep here when I was eight years old. I looked around and saw her collection of stuffed teddy bear (most of it was given by me). I love to give her gifts since she really treasures everything from simple notes to a huge teddy bear. She adores cuddly, soft and cute items. (ahm!!) I think that’s why he really adores me, because I’m cute like them, right?

I walked near her Queen-sized bed and decided to lay there for awhile. “Joonie!!” JazMin shouted and quickly grabbed my hand.

“I won’t let you sleep here in my precious bed if you haven’t showered yet!” she scolded me.

 “But, I’m tired already… I’m so sleepy…” I replied with a weary voice.

“Oww!! Joonie please!!! I really hate to argue this time.. I’m so sleepy too you know..” I heard her as she still pushed me toward her bathroom. (How can she still have that kind of strength when it is 1 in the morning?). After a few minutes of JazMin scolding and pushing, I just give up (She is the boss here).  She handed me a towel. Then I started to washed up.

“Joonie, I put your pajama here!!” I heard her behind the door. I always have spare clothes in her cabinet (even Angeline and Yoo Jin too) since we love to sleepover on each other houses.

Freshen up I went near her bed and sat for awhile. I looked at her and she was sleeping like a baby. Her knees were almost touching her stomach and she hugged her bear-shaped pillow (It was my first present to on her birthday). I moved up the blanket to cover her up since it is getting cold already. I lay slowly beside her so that I won’t disturb her. I turned to see her sleeping face. “Goodnight my baby girl… I love you…” I whispered. Then, I slowly closed my eyes and sleep.

The next day I woke up because of the noises outside JazMIn window. JazMin was still snoring very gently, and when I got back from the bathroom, she was still asleep. I changed my pajamas, walked across the room, and looked out of the window.

I saw some big-muscled man moving some furniture inside the house 28. Next to the veranda were an old lady and old man. On the veranda, a young man was sitting and in deep thoughts. I realized we still got to help organize a welcome party for the 501ville new occupants.

I tugged gently on JazMin dark brown hair that was all that visible of her.  “Hey!! Baby Girl!! You need you get out of bed...” I whispered, leaning down to uncover her ear. “I think you got a new handsome neighbor”

She just gave a delicate moan and burrowed deeper under her blanket. It was time for my Plan B. I smiled, “Okay!! I’m going to tickle you merciless if you won’t get up!”.

“…”

I quickly uncover the blanket and started to attack her with my fingers. She laughed out loud, and pleaded for me to stop. But I can’t help it, I love her laugh.

“Hey!! Stop it!! Hhehehehh!! Ple..ase stttopp it!! I’ll get up!!

“Owww? Really?!” I smiled still not convinced.

“yes!! Hheheehehh!! Really!! Just stop it!!”

I stopped myself before she gets a little violent. She stretched slowly, yawned, and her hands grabbed on the nearest pillow then throw it at me.

“How could you interrupt my sweet moment with my prince?”

“Cause your about to kiss a frog prince... hhehehehh” I smiled slyly “Anyway, get ready and I’ll get home too”

She just let out her tongue and walked lazily to the bathroom.

“I’ll be going then” I smiled on her baby-like habits and went home.

12:44 noon

KIM Residence

Well groomed and cute as always, I went downstairs to have my lunch. Unfortunately, chaos was all over the dinner table. It was not food but boxes and paper bags filled the table. I looked on the living room and saw my mother with my famous younger brother. Kim Ki Bum is my younger brother and internationally famous singer. Well, you might know so much about him though, so no need to elaborate. I’m proud of him though, but my parents only talks about him. Sometimes, I just felt like an outcast in the family. He just arrived from his successful concert in JAPAN.

“Mom, where is the lunch” I asked

“Joonshii!! Look at the pictures of your brother…” 

“Oww Hyung, I brought some souvenirs and chocolates, just get what you want” 

“Thanks!! I’ll be going then” I said. They haven’t even notice me leaving. I just picked a box and went to H27.

 

1:12 PM

WOO Residence

“here!! ” I sighed and slumped on the chair next to the kitchen table.

“Oh, chocolates!! Thanks!! I love it!!”

“It’s from Bummie” I pouted

“He’s here?!” she asked cheerfully while eating a piece of it. Then she looked at me, “what’s with that face??”

JazMIn knows about how I felt towards my family. “Mom hasn’t even prepared lunch for me…” I pouted again.

“Ooww… so you’re into your jelly-mode again…” She pats my head trying to cheer me up. “Don’t worry, I’ll spoil you here” she said in her sweet voice as she prepares a plate for me.

It is the reason why I loved staying here with JazMin, I felt like a king here. “hmmm.. yummy!! What is this?” I asked her after as I eat the dessert.

“Pumpkin Pie, I just want to try it, and I prepared some for the new neighbors.”

“hmm.. sweet and delicious!! They will surely love it.”

“You’ve praised me to much… since Angeline asked me to give the invitation for tonight, I must also bring a little gift, and your gonna come with me” she said

“Sure, have you met them?” I asked her

“Nope, but Nanny said the old couple were so nice. With them, was their grandson.”

I am so excited to meet our new neighbor. I hope we can be good friends too, together with 501TC members.

 

 (0_<) v Hyung Joon