50lville

50lville (haitus)

scaled.php?server=651&filename=501angeli

CHAPTER 6: Pink Day (for Girls only)

 

8:30am

Park Residence

I have refreshed myself with my cute pink dress. I looked at the mirror and admired myself. “Owww.. Angeline you’re so cute and fabulous!!” I smiled. I think it will be a great day for me, I don’t know why but I feel so happy. “Feels like I’m in love?” I murmured and giggled as I thought of a cute dimpled face I meet a week ago.

Inside my room I feel so happy. I noticed my room is a little empty. The wallpaper need changed and some of my things were so old. “Hmmm…. I’m on my Shopping mode today… I must SMS the girls first.”

Yoo Jin and Jaz Min were very happy to come with me. I decided to just drop by each house to fetch them.  

After 30 mins, here we are sitting on my private Limo, Exiting 501ville for awhile to have a shopping spree on the mall.

“I feel relaxed away from the house, thankfully you invited us Angel-sshi”

“No probby Jin-shii, you know I can’t decide when I go on shopping, that’s why I bring you two along…”

“Joon-ssi wanted to come as well to bad he must take some errands to Kibummie upcoming comeback concert”

“really jaz-shii?? Lucky to him he will be spending with famous stars today.”

“And Lucky for us… well shopping will be great without having stingy Joonie along.. kekeke... else we will be the one paying for him..” I laughed, JazMin and YooJin laughed along.

 

10:54am

DSP Mall (Our family is also one of the shareholders)

We went inside every stall from branded dresses, shoes, bags, accessories, until the toys sections.

“Look, so cute!!” JazMin pointed out to the stuff toys section.  “Hi!! I’m Kim Hyung Joon!! Pao!! Pao!! Pao!!” JazMin imitates Hyung Joon while holding on the stuff pink rabbit. The three of us laughed out loud making the other customers and mall staff having weird stares to us.

“It is so cute. Hmmm... I’ll buy this one…” I said as I hold into a cute white stuff.

“Nee? What kind of animal is that Angel-shii” JazMin asked.

“It is an otter, a rare animal that live and swim on water” Yoo Jin explained it as she also holds on a cute Dalmatian (dog) stuff animal.

“You’ll buy that Jin-shii?” I asked

“ahaa!!  It has round eyes, his white and black spots so clean and it looks so tame. Isn’t it cute??” Yoo Jin giggled. JazMin and I looked at each other and smiled.

JazMin bought the pink rabbit and a yellowish bear, YooJin bought the dog (Dalmatian) and white-black cow, and I bought the white otter, and the pink pony. Around 2 hours of Strolling and buying (1 cart full of paper bags), we decided to eat for lunch and I asked the mall assistant to put the bags we bought on the Limo.

Around 1:30 pm we eat our lunch at Da Bels an elegant restaurant known for its different cuisine from all over the world. We ordered our favorite dishes and some desserts. We chatted from schools, fashions, and boys.  I am so very grateful since it have been awhile seen we bond for only the 3 of us. Although almost every day we talks and see each other at 501ville it is very rare for only the 3 of us to have exclusive girl bond (usually Joonie will come with us). We laughed and giggled that we girls can only understand. We happily eat our desserts when JazMin mobile phone rings.

“Ohh.. its joon-shii… Moshi-Moshi!!” I heard JazMin as she talked on his mobile phone.

--------

I’m still at the mall…

With Angel-shii and Jin-shii, why??...

Okay…

Aha!!

 I’ll go around 4 pm…

 I’ll ask them....

Wait...

Okay…

I’ll call you later…

Hey!! I told you not to call me by that…

Yah!! Bye!!.... Rabbit!!

---------

Then JazMin hung up her phone. Yoo Jin and I just stare at JazMin having what-was-that-about expression on our faces.

“Joonie wanted me to come over at his brother studio since his having not so great with it and his being pushed by his mother to stay and wait for kibummie there.  Sometimes he just ordered me around… and he just call me baby girl on the phone!!” JazMin said as her expression changed on the last part.

“It has been almost 10 years that I know the two of you. But since then you and Joonie have been inseparable. Well, I just so curious about whether you or either he have special feelings to each other?” I asked her.

“Angel-shii how could think and ask about that… Nahh!! Joonie is special because he is my best friend and it also includes the two of you. I never thought about to like-like him as what you thought.” JazMin uttered while blushing. Yoo Jin also helps in teasing JazMin.

“No offense Jaz-shii but I also love how Joon-shii hang-out with us. But he is still a boy and you are a girl, I think he should hang-out more with the boys like hyun Joong and the others. You always spoiled him that’s why he is very dependable on you.” I continued to speak out. “We are now 17 years old girls, isn’t it the time that we experience teen romances? But how can you get a boyfriend if Joon-shii is with you almost every day even at school.”

“Hey!! Angel-shii, 17 years old is still young you know. Education must be the first priority. Jaz-shii don’t need a boyfriend besides she already have lots of friend.” Yoo Jin interrupted.

For me, love is my priority. But I won’t tell that to YooJin because it will start a one-on-one debate between love and education.  Plus, I might lose to her. That’s why I really like pink which means love. I suddenly remember about my room wallpaper. We quickly paid for our bill and rushed up to the housing section.

“If I can remember Angel-shii, you just changed your wallpaper just 3 months ago. Then, you want to change it again??” JazMin asked.

“I need to change it. The pink is not the pink I want anymore” I replied as I rummaged through the room wallpaper section. JazMin and YooJin just followed me around.

I bought a pink one with abstract hearts and stars all over. The mall staff said they will deliver and install by the next day. We ordered take-outs snacks as YooJin and I rode home to 501ville. While JazMin was fetch by Hyung Joon at the mall to head to the studio.

 

5:30 pm

Park Residence

I entered my house while the maids were carrying along the things I bought from the mall. I was surprised to see my mother who drinks coffee from the veranda waiting for me. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

“Mom!! You’ll stay today?” I asked

“Yes, my angel… for 2 weeks or a month I will be staying to work on something” she said as she still hugged me back.

I feel so great. My parents will not stay here longer that 3 days but I’m so happy. 

“how’s dad??” I asked her

“He is okay. He is still busy in Japan.” My mother uttered with a small voice.

 I’m still curious why my Mother suddenly staying here without even call me over before going here. I have been very much surprised. I want to ask her, but my heart is felt with happiness for today.

 <{(^V^)}> Angeline