50lville

50lville (haitus)

 

scaled.php?server=5&filename=501jun.jpg&

CHAPTER 17: HEAVEN

 

Here I am grinning gleefully as I slowly laid my head on Jazmin lap. We were still on the Van that will lead us to the countryside were Kyujong is waiting with his new friend. I always thought what it is like to sleep on Jazmin lap since she’s always the one who sleep on my lap.

“Baby Girl, you are not eating lately??” I asked as I faced her while I still lay on her lap.

“Waeyo??” She replied as she was my hair while she was watching the view outside.

“I can feel your bones on my head” I .

“Yah!!!” she said as she pulled my hair.

“Ouch!! So—rry!! I was just joking… stop it!!” I pled.

“Just take a nap already… aissh!!” she said as she rested his right hand near the window.

I stared at her for a while as I slowly close my eyes thinking about my baby girl.

I slowly opened my eyes again as I saw here beautiful face smiling so sweet to me. I always thought that Jazmin signify as my guardian angel from heaven. She is slowly my hair as I also grabbed her other hand and gave it a massage.

Jazmin love it when someone massages her hand and I always complied since she has the most delicate hands though she always doing cooking and baking she was able to maintain her baby’s hand.

“Baby Girl” I whispered as she still stared at me with those beautiful sparkling eyes. “You know you’re so special to me.” I continued.

“I know because you’re always been my baby boy, my Joonie…” she said in a low voice as she slowly lowered her to reach me.

“Ottoeke?? Is she gonna kiss me??” I thought. I was always been waiting for this moment to feel Jazmin lips on mine. I heard a music playing as her lips approached closer and closer while I also slowly close my eyes. (Just imagine NP: KHJ Kiss Kiss)

I was waiting then I felt a touched on the tip of my nose. She kissed me on the tip of my nose?? I thought to myself. But I felt the touched of my nose became so painful and it really hurt a lot.

Yah!! Joonieeeee!! Wake up sleepy head!! We were here already!!” I heard her loud voice.

I opened my eyes and realized I was just having a day dream. I shook my head as I examined the surrounding and found out that the others were starting to get off from the van. ( Kiss Kiss is playing on the Mini Van radio) I scratch my head and sat up as I fix myself. “That was close, it was almost real..” I murmured to myself.

“Yah!! Palli palli!!” she said as she quickly gets out of the van as I followed behind her.

“WOW!!!” we all said as we saw the huge countryside villa in front of us. The villa was an Australian style native house painted in white and covered with a lot of trees and potted plants. All of us were very excited as Uncle Joe led us on the door. The interior inside is even amazingly beautiful when we entered the Villa. An aged beautiful woman who I her 60s came to us gleefully and hugged all of us.

“Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my home” she greeted while we bowed at her and smiled back too. “Kyujong and Issa were still at the other side preparing for your small party.” She continued.

“Wow!! Do you mean Grandma Rose there is still the other side??” I asked.

“Yes!! You’re a lively kids you will love it there. Firstly, I know you’re all tired so I prepared a light snack for you all. The two will join us a little while to give all of you a tour to my farm.” She said.

“Thank you Grandma Rose!!” Jungmin said as we followed her to the spacious veranda overlooking a beautiful view of the garden and plantation.

We sat on the chairs Grandma Rose ordered one of the maids to serve the snacks for us. I sat beside Jazmin with Angeline and Yoojin followed by next, while on the opposite side Jungmin sat there in front of me with Youngsaeng and Kyujong. The girls leave for a while to go to the comfort room.

Red Tea and a chocolate cake with nuts on top were served to us. I get two slices as I take off the nuts on the other slice cake.

“Are you allergic to nuts Joon--shi??” Grandma Rose asked.

“Ani.. It’s not for me Grandma Rose, Jazmin doesn’t like nuts on her cakes.” I explained as I continued to take off the nuts from the chocolate cake and noticing stares I get from 3 other people on the table.

“OHH!! How sweet!! Is Pretty Jazmin your girlfriend??” Grandma Rose asked.

“Sort of!! Are we a cute couple Grandma Rose??” I said as I gleefully smiled as I also notice how Youngsaeng almost spill his red tea. I also got a glared from Jungmin and a slight kicked under the table.

“you two were a perfect soulmate couple. I can feel it.” Grandma exclaimed. “OH... Our dear Jazmin, you’re so lucky to have adorable Joonie here.” she continued as the girls came back.

“ Waeyo??” she asked in a confused look.

I smiled to Jazmin and gave her the nut-free chocolate cake slice.

“Ahmm.. Thanks!!” She just shyly smiled to Grandma Rose.

“Ohh!! Young love” Grandma Rose giggled as everyone begun to tease us. Jazmin glared to me as she finally got the idea and about to protest but I quickly feed her a chocolate cake. That gained us more teasing.

“How about our pretty Angeline and Yoojin here??” Grandma Rose asked as the two girls blushed.

“Ani Grandma Rose!! I prefer Books than Boys” Yoojin said as she quickly shook her head.

“Why Grandma Rose??” Angeline said.

“Oh!! That’s great!! I want my lovely granddaughter Issa to marry our kind kyujong” she said and giggled.

I almost choked on my tea as everyone else look shocked and blank.

“You wanted an arranged marriage for the two??”  Hyunjoong spoke.

“Isn’t it too early for Kyujong to marry your granddaughter Grandma Rose?” Jungmin said.

“Of course… An engagement party should be first then a wedding after they will graduate, right?? Besides, I want Issa to stay here forever and to see my great grandchildren soon.” Grandma rose exclaimed while she giggles.  We looked at each other with worried expression on our face.

After a few minutes, Kyujong and Issa joined us. We met and greet Yu Issa and she was really beautiful. I even saw our President Jungmin look dumbfounded when she was introduced to us.  I force myself to hold my laugh but I can’t help but grinned. She is also smart and nice unfortunately my heart belonged to my one and only BABY GIRL. You know it, right??

We toured Grandma Rose farm using golf-like cart as we also head to the pond area. The farm is really huge even larger than 501ville. It is a paradise with strawberry, apples, and other fruits that Yu’s industries export. Then we reached a beautiful flower garden with different kinds of flowers that will also lead us to huge pond about half the size of 501ville and with an island. In the center area of the pond was land area with a glass cottage and a rectangular pool on the side. We got off and proceed to the narrow bridge to the cottage carrying our belongings. The Romanian like style inside the cottage, furnish with a few important appliance, a small couple room, a luxurious comfort room, a cabana near the pool, and a spacious living room.

“It is heaven here!!” I exclaimed as the others also roamed around the little island.

“wow!! I can stay here for a month!” Angeline said.

“Or we can just live here” Jazmin chuckled as the two girl excitedly went near the pool.

“I’m so glad you like it here.” Issa said.

“No Issa. We don’t like it, but we love it so much” Jungmin said as Hyunjoong and Youngsaeng agreed too.

“Can we also fish here??” Hyunjoong asked.

“Sure! This pond is really made for fishing. My father and I love it” Issa said happily.

“Woah!! Everyone is excited. “Let’s get change first so we can start the fun!!” Kyujong said as the girls excitedly went inside the couple room while the boys just remained outside.

As the boys where changing, I have felt the opportunity to asked Kyujong about the arranged marriage. I know it have to do with Kyujong family problems.

“Is it true?? About the arrange marriage and engagement thing??” I asked kyujong in a low voice.

“I think…” I just heard it earlier during lunch with Grandma Rose, Issa, and my parents.

“Yah!! You’re Ok with it??” I said.

“It is still a plan. Issa and I just laughed about it since we want Grandma Rose to be happy. And if it really gonna happen Issa is a nice girl and we were comfortable with each other.” Kyujong explained.

“What about Yoojin-shii??” I asked.

“What do you mean Yoojin-shii?? Yoojin is just like a special friend and younger sister to me. And besides I think I’m not the one that can bring happiness to her” I heard him in a low tone.

“What do you mean??”

“Joonie Pabo!!” he chuckled as she patted my shoulder. “Just think about your baby girl will you, when will you confess to her??”

I scratch my head as I notice the subject have been change to me. “Yah!! How come it turned to me??”

“You know Joonie you should act fast... I know you don’t want to end like me.” He said as I followed him stare at Hyunjoong and Youngsaeng fixing the fishing equipment near the pond. “I know you two have a special bond with each other but sometimes it also need WORDS to understand relationships better.” He continued and left me dumbfounded.

After a few minutes, the girls emerged with lovely and y swimsuits. Actually Angeline, Jazmin, and Yoojin have the same style 2 piece skirt-bikini but with different colors such as pink, yellow, and blue respectively. Issa wore an orange 2 piece bikini then she paired it with a black short.[Authors note: (For the boys just imagine them during the 5 men 5 years water sports).

Hyunjoong teased the three girls for their swimwear that made Yoojin so pissed but I think it looks good in them especially to my Baby Girl. I have seen her so many times in bikini and I loved it. It is cute, lovely, y, hot, and I just want to bring her to my room. “Gah!” I can’t believe I have erted thoughts to my baby girl and childhood best friend. Erase!! Erase!! Erase!! I scolded myself.

Everyone played happily as we went fishing, boating, swimming and jet skiing. Laughters filled the island and exclusive pond area at Grandma Rose Farm. I was teaching Jazmin water jet skiing earlier and she eventually learned it fast. Currently, she was driving the jetski slowly while I hugged her from behind while my jaw rest on her shoulders.

“Jazz, can I asked you something??”

“Wae??”

“What if someone you know actually Love you?? What will you do??”

“who??”

“duh!! Can you just answer my question??”

“Who?? I will not answer if you won’t said the name”

“You’re too annoying for just one question!!” I said as I bit her shoulder.

“ouch!! I will answer if you will just answer who it is.” She insisted.

“Ok!! Ok!!” I said as I think of a name. “Kim Dong Hyun, satisfied!!”

“Kim Dong Hyun?? Do you mean you’re pro-gamer friend in our school” She said. “I never thought he like me that much but he’s cute. She said.

“Yah!! Don’t be full of yourself that much!!” I said as I felt my blood rushed to my head.

“I’ll be touch and I will feel great if he will really confess personally.” She said.

“What about if he courts you and wants to be your boyfriend??”

“hmmmm… I will think about it if he’s a good person then, we will see??” she said as fasten her driving.

“So what about if it will be M~~~~~~~~~~~Me” I said but I was interrupted as we saw Yoojin and Hyunjoong fall together to the pond area.  I sighed.

Hyunjoong was a swimmer but Yoojin was not. Hyunjoong was trying to help Yoojin but she was too mad at him. We drove near them and swim to get Yoojin. Yoojin was really really mad that mad Angeline and Jazmin go after her. I looked at Kyujong and he was worried too. For the rest of the hours, we continue to play in the pool, and have fun all night.

 

8:30 PM @ Grandma Rose Farm

We change into dry clothes as we prepared for a BBQ dinner. I was helping Kyujong preparing the utensils, jungmin and Hyunjoong was discussing on the cabana side, Angeline was in the small couple room with Yoojin, and Jazmin, Issa, and Youngsaeng were barbequing.

We have feast as we have a BBQ dinner and some tropical fruits fresh from Grandma Rose farm. Grandma Rose visited us for dinner and told us to enjoy the rest of the night. She was happy that Issa get along with us very well.  I found out that Youngsaeng don’t like fish and not fond of seafoods. Angeline and Jazmin who insist it was delicious and Jazmin even feed him a grilled tuna and eel covered in lettuce. I was too envious that I whined like a baby until Jazmin feed me with the same wrapped lettuce too.

“Aigooo!! My baby joonie is still hungry, here is your chu chu train!!” Jazmin said in a cute baby voice. That’s made everyone laughed. Issa even commented that we both looked like a newlywed couple.

“Yeobo!! Are you ready for our first night??” I joked that made Jazmin blushed and teased us more.

Issa and Jungmin have fun as we talked about carrots, surprisingly they both love it but I don’t. On the otherside, 2 people who were just silently glaring at each other caught my attention. But I found out, I’m not the only one who observed it. Jungmin is also getting worried as the two were the main people for the performance at the Friendship festival.

After dinner, Jazmin came up with an idea to enjoy the rest of our night and a plan to let the two people be alone and have a peace talk.

“Are you ready for Truth and Dare game??”

 

(0_<) v Hyung Joon