50lville

50lville (haitus)

scaled.php?server=30&filename=501yoojin.

CHAPTER 10: DENIAL

 

6:14pm

Woo Residence

“Really?” (I ask her for five times already)

“Yes!! He just helped me finding Aibakun” Jaz Min replied.

I looked at JazMIn doubtfully.

Hmmm.. There is something you’re no telling mi Jaz-shiii?? I thought to myself. Obviuosly, Jaz Min is the kind of person that is not good in lying, I can easily feel it. I sense it, there is something she is not telling me about that happened behind the bushes.

“Where is Angel-shii?? I thought she is coming with you?” JazMin asked me.

“Ohh!! I forget to tell you… She will be with her mother for Dinner tonight. Mrs. Lin came and fetched her after you and Joonie leave from the clubhouse, I will just make a copy for her.” I explained.

“I see... how about Jo~~~speaking of the devil” JazMin said as I also turn around to looked at Joonie.

I saw Joonie walking gleefully towards us.

“Helloo~ pretty babies!!” He said and he grabbed some KORNETS. He eats it and acted as if he is making a CF.

Jaz Min and I just stared at him and laughed. After a few minutes, I started to get serious and get our heads to the book.

We finish our assignment around 9 pm already. I can’t believe it that it took for us to make 1 assignment for almost 3 hours. Too bad for tonight, I don’t have my assistant since my two students for today is good in goofing off with each other. I sighed.

Hyung Joon and Jaz Min offer to walk me home but I refuse. I don’t like to burden others, besides 501ville is a safe place. Right??

I walk slowly, 501ville streets is so quiet tonight thankfully there were lights in every corner. I have just past from H28, 29 and about to crossed coward street. When someone from behind covered my eyes.

“Who is it??” I’m bit scared already but I managed to calmed.

“….”

“Really?!? let go please??! You’re really gonna die!?

“….”

I ready getting scared and mad. Thankfully I have some KARATE class before. I gather all my strength and kicked the person on my back so hard and bite his hand.

“OOuchh!!! Jin-shii!!” a male voiced screamed in agony.

“Hyun Joong!! You?!! I’m really about to die from being scared” I really got mad more and started hitting him with my notebook.

“Jin-shii Jin-shii.. stop it.. I’m the one hurt here…” Hyun Joong pled.

“Aishh!! You really have nothing to do anymore!!”

“hey!! I’m just about to go home now too.. but I just been bitten by a pretty alien monster.” Hyung Joong teasingly said while raising his hurting hand.

“Aiishh!! I don’t care!! It is your fault!! Really?!! “ I fixed my eyeglasses and turned back from him. I still heard his voiced calling me but I’m too mad right now and I rushed home.

He just ruined my night. “How can I be working with him this upcoming FRIENDSHIP FEASTVAL??” I thought lying on my bed. Tomorrow I will really talk with Jungmin about it. I sighed. I covered my face with my blanket and forced myself to sleep.

 

 

1:00 pm

AT SCHOOL

“Jungmin… pleaseeeee!!!!” I pouted while looking at Jungmin pitiful.

“NO Jin-shii… I won’t be fair with everyone if I will transfer you..” Jungmin said.

“But I’m can’t work with~~

“Hyun Joong?!” he asked “Jin-shii… I believe in Hyun Joong determination and we all know his very competitive. There will be no problem, I will just asked you to assist him ad besides I know you also have a great voice.. so no worries please?? It will work well.” Jungmin explained to me.

“But~~”

“I trust you Jin-shii!! We will win this upcoming Friendship Feastival.. right?!”

“Right” I replied in a low voice.

“Be lively Jin-shii!! It will be an EXCITING days ahead… Fighting!!” He said gleefully and head to his class.

“But for me... It’s not!! I sighed heavily.

“Ohhh.. Jin-shii before I forgot, please finalized our presentation for the FRIENDSHIP FEASTIVAL by Friday you we can start our practice. OK?” Jungmin added and rushed to his class.

 

Our Afternoon class started. The teacher discussed about HUMAN ANATOMY. Everyone giggles and getting so excited with it. For me, I have read about it already that’s why I’m not really paying attention with the teacher. But sometimes I also listen, but my head keep on thinking of so many things especially the upcoming Friendship Festival. I look around the classroom;

Kyujong is absent today, that’s why I felt sad and I’m getting worried. I heard about the news too from my father, I will give him a call later on.

I looked on my side, seems like JazMIn and Hyung Joon were paying attention the teacher today. Usually they were talking with each other or secretly eating snacks. Angeline is also being serious listening and staring at the teacher.

I glanced at the back; Youngsaeng is quietly staring at the front where Joonie, JazMin, and Angeline where sitting. I am beginning to notice it. He usually stares at JazMIn, I thought about yesterday.  “hmmm.. There something she’s not telling me about…”

Next to YoungSaeng was Hyun Joong.  He is currently listening to his MP3 player while in class. “Aisssh!! That guy!!” He suddenly caught me looking at him and teasingly smiles with his hand.

“Kim Hyun Joong!!! Kim Hyun Joong!!! Please listen to our discussion and turned off your player!! It is not music class!!” the teacher scolded him.

I smiled as I see his tensed face and I looked back to the teacher as well. Everyone laughed.

501ViLLE PRIVATE BUS

We were still waiting for Jungmin and other 501ville Teen Club senior inside the bus. I read one of my favorite books written by Anne Maxted. I can’t really concentrate on the books since my surrounding were very noisy. Everyone was talking but I seriously get my head on my book.

“Ouchh!!” I heard a scream.

“Mianhee HyungJoong Oppa” a girl voice I heard. The girl voice is from Song Charee, one of the 501ville Teen Club members. He lived at Coward Street H23.

“It’s OK Charee-shii”

“Oppa, what happened to your hand??”

“I have been bitten last night @ 501ville...” I heard Hyun Joong

 “snake??” someone asked.

“Really Hyung??” Hyung Joon asked. I looked at the back row of the bus and everyone was listening to Hyun Joong.

He looked at me and smiled. “Noo.. I was bitten by a strayed cat last night.”

“Wae?? Me a strayed cat??” I thought. I smirked at him.

“Cats don’t bite if you won’t do anything harmful to it” Jaz Min defended.

“ Yeah!! Jaz-shii is right…” I added. JazMin is really my best friend.

“I didn’t harm it. I just want to play and pet her for awhile.” Hyun Joong said.

“It gave the cat a shocked that’s why it bitten you!” I defended.

“I didn’t, I just want to play with her because she was so cute, I did not know she was so mean and unfriendly... Really??”

“But I never saw a strayed cat inside the village before?” Jaz Min said confused, even pointing her fingers on her head.

“Oppa, the marks in your hand, it seems not a cat tooth?”  Charee added.

“Let me see” JazMin walked and everyone seems to follow.

Everyone is getting curious and I begun to get nervous. “Why did I have to defend the cat??” I thought. I looked at Hyun Joong, and he is really teasing me.

Mr. Driver walked in, followed by Jungmin and other students. Everyone went back to their seats and the bus started. I sighed. 

“Thankfully!! Why do I always lose with his teasing?? Next time it won’t happen again!!”

 

(0-0)v  Yoo Jin