50lville

50lville (haitus)

scaled.php?server=651&filename=501angeli

CHAPTER 16: First Kiss

 

 

3:10 AM

Angeline’s room @ H03

I woke up with huge eye bags, a swollen cheek, tired body, and with the same clothes I have last night. I touched my right cheek again and tears just flows without my consent. Again I sobbed. A lot of questions I want to asked my parents.

How can they do this to me, Am I not important for them?? I question and I sobbed once again hugging the blanket and my huge pink pillow. The, I heard growled from my stomach. I suddenly remember I didn’t even have dinner last night. I stand up, and I notice the floor was cleaned again. I remember throwing up everything I grabbed last night on the floor. I change into a matching sleeping ware (sando top and a pink short) and wore a bath robe.

I opened the door and saw one of the maids sleeping at the couch. On the corner a cold meals was prepared for me. I opened it but I’m still not eager to eat something heavy. I walked on the kitchen and grabbed some fresh milk from the refrigerator. 

I sat on the sofa at our living area and I stared at the huge frame of PARK family. My parents, my only Grandmother who just passed a year ago, Jungmin and jungmin’s parents as well. My father who focus on the overseas transactions more was the younger brother of Jungmin who assigned in Korea based companies but he rarely sleep here at 501ville.  I sighed.

I recall what happened last night. I was mad and at the same time was so sad.

“I WILL DIVORCE YOUR FATHER!!”

“AND I WILL DRAGGED YOU BACK IN L.A. EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!”

My mother words echoed in my mind. I so mad at her, I suddenly grabbed the empty bottle of milk and throw it at the huge frame.

Aisshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted and my mind was full of emotion.  I sighed wiping the tears that about to fall again. I need to swim. I thought to myself.

I grabbed a spare key to the pool area at 501ville clubhouse and walked there. I sat beneath the pool dipping my feet on the cold water. 501ville is still silent and I can feel the coolness in the area.  I don’t want to leave this place. It will be forever my sanctuary and some sad thoughts came on me. Again, tears flow down and I cried not caring if anyone was there.  I decided to start swimming so that my tears can just flow along with the water to ease the sadness inside me. I want to eagerly tire my body so I can go numb.  I swim with my robe still on back in forth. After a few minutes, I felt pain from my feet and I can’t move it anymore. It was the part were Jazmin step on it yesterday to stop the car.  I’m trying to reach my feet but I felt numb already. I let myself float for awhile and then my vision just went black.

“Angel-shii??? Angel-shii??”

I heard but my vision is still blurry.  Am I in heaven already?? I thought. That blurry face came closer and closer to me, and I felt a soft skin brush on my lips, wait?? Is he kissing me?? I began to panic but I still can’t move. Is it a dream??  I felt water run to my throat and I cough thrice as my vision became clearer and clearer.

Youngsaeng-shii…” I said in a lifeless voice.

 

As I regain myself and trying to sit up properly. He quickly hug me tight and I felt my heart beat so fast while my mind went blank.

 

“Thank goodness you’re alright”. He whispered and his hug really squeezing me.

 

“hmmm… Youngsaengshiii?? I can’t bbbreath” I beg so he can already let go.

 

“Oh!! Sorry!!” He said. “What the hell are you doing here swimming early in the morning??!!” he continued as his voice was getting louder.

 

“…..” I just stared at him dumbfounded with fear on my face as

 

“Oh!! Sorry!! I was just worried earlier.” He said as he bowed down his head. “Are You Okay??” he asked again.

 

I didn’t answer back. It was just so awkward, being miserable in front of him.

 

I think he felt the awkwardness between us he spoke once again. “It’s getting colder, let get went to our houses already. It can cause colds you know.” He said as he begun to walk away from me.

 

I don’t know what got into me. I think my body has a soul on its own that I suddenly grabbed his hand while I’m still on the floor. “Can you please stay for a while?? I don’t want to be alone now.” I said to him and look away on the water since my tears were threatening to fall again.

 

He sat next to me and he reached for my chin to face me. “Okay…. Whatever your problem is I will be a good listener but I think we should transfer to a warmer place. It’s really getting cold.” He said as he smiled at me.

 

“Hmm. There a lot of spare towels at the locker room and there is a couch “ I said as I forced myself to stand up. “Ouch!!”

 

“Are you okay??” he asked.

 

“My feet hurt.” I said as I reached for my ankle and tried my best to stand up. Unfortunately, it does really hurt.

 

“Don’t force yourself, it must have been sprained a while ago at the pool” He said as he changed his position and swat his back facing me. “Here ride on my back and I will massage your feet at the locker room.”

 

I rode on his back feeling his warm temperature against mine. I admit, I feel a little better riding on his back and I think I just blushed. Inside the locker room, we sat on the couch together while my feet are over his lap. We talked and I have told him everything that happened to my family. I don’t know but I feel comfortable talking to him about this personal family problem. He really was a good listener and sometimes he said his own opinion and advises too.

 

We exchanged opinions and talked until I feel a little better. I managed to smile and laughed again that both of us lose track of time. My stomach growled and we both laughed again.

 

“I think it’s time for breakfast already” I said “Cause your such a good counselor and therapist I will treat you for breakfast and I don’t take no for answer.” I smiled at him.

 

“I can’t refuse a crazy –pretty girl who swims @4am in a pool with her robe on... right?” he said.

 

“Yah!!” I said as I lightly smacked him. Our clothes were slightly dry already and we walked to the cafeteria side at 501ville clubhouse. This time I can walked already but still Youngsaeng is a gentlemen in assisting me to walk.

 

We have a friendly breakfast with him. Thankfully, we are only the pair of resident at that time at the cafeteria because I don’t want any of the other teens seeing just in my slightly drenched in sleeping wear and a robe. I’m still Angeline Park -à the vice president of 501ville Teen Club.

 

“Oh… Miss Angeline where have you been??? Your cousin and Bel (Angeline’s maid) were looking for you.” One of the servers at the cafeteria said as she saw me.

 

“Ohh… We need to head home already.” I said as I signed the bill. We head out together.

 

“Thanks for the breakfast Angel-shii” Youngsaeng said.

 

“No need. I should be the one to be thankful to you”

 

“I’m just here… I can be you’re a good listener anytime. Take care.” Younsaeng said as he was about to leave.

 

“Youngsaeng-shii??” I said. “Thanks for everything!!” as I quickly kiss him purposely on the cheeks. But suddenly, He moved his face that I just kiss him on the lips. OMO!! I thought.

 

As I felt my cheeks blushed and we were both awkward for the moment.

 

“Thanks again!! Byeeee!” I waved at him and rushed to my house.

 

 

When I went home, Jungmin was so worried. I think he knows about the divorce already that he was annoyingly bugged to call my Father. I tried to call him but I always transferred to a voicemail.

 

“He is always been busy… I tired, I want to sleep Jungmin-shii..” I said as I tossed the phone to him.

 

“Okay… Sleep but don’t forget your lunch… I will check on you after I went back from practice meeting at Hyunjoongs house… ARASSO!!”

 

“Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!” I said as I’m tiredly walking upstairs to my room. Jungmin is like my brother, my cousin, and my overly strict single parent sometimes, but I know he LOVE me so much. Then, I thought again of Youngsaeng…  Aigooo… let me sleep please……..

 

 

 

1:30 PM

501ville Park

 

A few hours ago, Yoojin called me that Kyu invites us for an Overnight Welcome Party for his friend.  I’m not in the mode for party but when I heard Yoojin said that Youngsaeng a get “little” excited.  I pack a few clothes and Jungmin rushed to my house because we will just wait for the Van that will fetch us at 501ville Park.

 

I wore shades to hide my eyebags, pink dress (that I spend minutes until I decided to wear it), slippers, and huge summer hat. Next to me were Yoojin and Jungmin. In a few minutes, Jazmin together with Joonie, Youngsaeng and Hyunjoong appeared.

Jazmin wore shorts and a simple halter top. The guys looked good in a simple shorts and top and polo shirt too. The three were lagging behind carrying 2 kinds of water floaters.

 

“What are those??” I asked as Jazmin approached us and gave me a hug.

 

“It’s for the swimming party… Kyu said that it have a huge pond and a pool at the farm. I’m so excited.”  Jazmin said gleefully.

 

I saw Youngsaeng and I felt shy about earlier. But then, I managed to look cool and smiled at him. Then, a van approached us, a driver named Joe approached us.

 

Joonie and Jungmin talked to him for a moment. Hyunjoong and Youngsaeng were helping Jazmin and Yoojin arranged the few bags we brought.

 

“Let’s get in guys!!” Joonie said as we were ready to head to the countryside.

 

Jazmin dragged Joonie on the back part inside the van, followed by Me and Yoojin on the next seat, Hyunjoong and Youngsaeng were last to enter inside the van. Jungmin seated next to the driver on the front.

 

Inside the van,  Jazmin and Joonie as usual fooling around at the back being too noisy sometimes. Yoojin was busy reading a book and sometimes scold the two at the back to be quiet.  Hyunjoong was sleeping and Youngsaeng was just staring outside.

 

“Is he thinking about the kiss earlier” I thought to myself and stared at his back. I didn’t notice I blushed again.

 

“Are you okay Angel-shii you look feverish??” Yoojin asked

 

Youngsaeng turned towards us and suddenly touched my forehead. Yoojin was just looking at us, even the two noisy kids at the back became quiet for moment.

 

 “Drink this it will go when we reached there” He said as he gave me a small tablet. “Then sleep. It will be long ride until we get there.”

 

“Thanks!!” I uttered and swallowed the tablet. I slightly yawned.

 

“Joonie, let angel-shii borrow your Piro-piro neck pillow!!” Jazmin ordered.

 

“But I bring it for me...” Hyungjun pouted.

 

“It’s okay Jaz-shiii!!” I eagerly declined as I turned at the back.

 

“No!! I don’t want you to be sick when we get there. It won’t be fun…” Jazmin strictly said as she grabbed the Piro-Piro neck pillow from HyungJun and gave it to me.

 

“I want to sleep too…” Joonie pouted.

 

“You’re such a baby… aigoo.. here sleep on my lap.” I heard Jazmin said as Joonie excitedly followed.

 

 I turned to the front then I stared at youngsaeng who was also looking at the back. Thankfully, I still have my shades on. I smiled at him and he smiled back. “Sleep well” I he said in low voice and turned to the front as well.

 

The joyride to the countryside went peaceful as our souls were looking forward for FUN. I eagerly close my eyes and silently uttered to myself. “Let me Forget and have Fun with my special friends.”

 

 <{(^V^)}> Angeline