50lville

50lville (haitus)

scaled.php?server=855&filename=501jungmi

CHAPTER 7:  Carrots

 

10:01am

Park  Residence

I have received an invitation today for the upcoming Friendship Festival. It will be participated by different private villages and subdivision from all over South Korea.  501ville teen club always participated in this event although we don’t need the cash prize but it will be put to 501ville charities. For 2 years that this event just started, 501ville never win, only got 2nd place but never the 1st.  I sighed heavily.  For me, as long as my members have fun, I’m already relief.

“Ohh!!  I must inform Angel-shii, we only have 3 weeks for the preparations.” I murmured as I reach for my phone to call Angeline. I call her mobile phone but she doesn’t answer it. “Where could she be?? Maybe she is still sleeping, since it is Sunday… aissh!!” I thought. I decided to walk to H03 to wake Angeline up.

I reached her house but her housemaid said she just went shopping with her friends. I decided to leave when the door bell rung. The house maid opened it and I saw Angeline’s Mother.  We greeted each other.

“Jungminnah, soo handsome as ever…” Aunt Lin hugged me.

“OHH!! Thank You Aunt Lin... I miss you... your ever pretty and still so young too Aunt Lin!! Is Uncle with you?” I asked. I noticed the sad expression when I mention Uncle.

“He is very busy in Japan so I decided to visit my Princess… where is she?” she replied trying to smile.

“She went shopping with her girlfriends… I think they will be back late…wait, I’ll call her”

“No need Jungminnnah… I’ll wait for her… ohhh… I missed 501ville… can u accompany me Mr. President?” She asked.

Mrs. Lin Park still very approachable, so friendly and intelligent woman, though she is already in her 40’s she looks young. We went to 501ville club house for her to eat. We talked about the latest happening here in the Village. She also went to welcome the HEO’s family. The occupants greeted her warmly, I insist to have a dinner party for her, but she declines it.

“I just want to spend time with my Princess… I will not stay here for long too, I just need to organize some papers here.” She said as we enjoy our snacks at 501ville club house. She looked at the 501ville Park where some children and teens where playing. She is in deep thoughts.

I am very much enjoying my carrot juice and carrot muffin, but I notice some sadness in her eyes. “Are you Ok, Aunt Lin?” I asked.

“Angeline’s is very much enjoying being her… I think she have lots of friends here?” she smiled at me, but she looked back on the park.

I smiled and nodded back. “She is very popular here and in our school… she inherited your friendliness Aunt Lin”

“Do you think she will come back and live with me to the states?” she asked.

“I think she will be happy to be back on the states, but I think she will be sad leaving her friends here. Why you ask Aunt Lin?”

“It is just so lonely there without her…” She smiled with her weary eyes.

I think there is really a problem. I wanted to ask her, but her mobile phone started to ring.

“Yes!! Hello Attorney??” I heard her talked. She excused herself.  She came back and quickly bit goodbye to me. She excused herself since she will meet a client, and I also decided to go home.

 

5:24 PM

Park Residence

I am working on my report for tomorrow class with my Laptop. Then I still need to organize the upcoming Friendship festival and make schedules for the meetings and practice.  Lot of things comes to my mind, plus those sad eyes from Aunt Lin I keep on remember.

“Arrghh!! Headache go away!!” I complained while I pat on my head.

The house maid put a glass of cold carrot juice beside me I ordered a while ago.  I took a sip and I my body felt relax. I received an SMS from Angeline that she’s on her way home with Yoo Jin.

--I know you are tired already. I still need to finish my report. Meeting will be tomorrow after class @ 501ville Club house. – I replied back through SMS.

Aunt Lin is waiting for her and missed her so much. I decided to give a time for their mother-daughter bond for tonight.

For 3 hours, I have been working on my report. I looked back on my laptop screen and found out an IM from LADYDAUCUS.

She is a good cyber friend. We had known each other for a year now. She lives in the States but she is a Korean. Our conversation started with “Do You like Carrots?” After that I feel very comfortable chatting with her.  She is 17 years old and her name is Min. Further than that, we don’t ask anymore question regarding each other personal life. We are just very comfortable having topics about life, exchanging advices and opinions.

 

----------------------

 

LADYDAUCUS: busy??

MR.CARROT: Not really. I’m working on my report.

LADYDAUCUS: Ic… that why you been OL for an hour already but you didn’t IM me. Need help?

MR.CARROT: No thanks… I’m on the last part already... Then I have to print it.

LADYDAUCUS: really??  I know u can do it… your super president…

MR.CARROT: kekeke.. You praised me to much…

LADYDAUCUS: hmmm... I have something to say...

MR.CARROT: ohh!! I must go Min… I run out of computer ink… forgot to buy... GTG..

LADYDAUCUS: no probbie… OK

----------------MR. CARROT OFFLINE--------------

I hate myself for being forgetful. I checked on the time but it is already 9:30 pm. I think stores were closed now. I decided to just call Angeline to print my report but I remember Aunt Lin.

“Where should I print this? I need it by tomorrow morning...” I thought.

“I know!!” I quickly grabbed on my laptop and head to H16.

Thankfully, Ki Min is still awake. I entered her house and she helps me with my report outputs.

“Thank you so much Ki Min-shii!! You help really help me big…” I smiled at Ki Min as I prepare the printed outputs.

“It’s OK, I’m happy to help our president.” She smiled back.

“Before I forget… we have meeting tomorrow after class @ 501ville club house…thanks again” I said, and I went back home.

I’m lucky to be here in 501ville… my members are very helpful… I still need lots of carrot vitamins for tomorrow.

 <(^u^)> Jung Min