50lville

50lville (haitus)

scaled.php?server=855&filename=501jungmi

CHAPTER 15: Dilemma

 

I was standing in front of my beloved orange car. The side mirror on the left side was broken and a big damage on the left front side of it.  I felt like crying and super mad at Angeline though part of me is so worried about them, but thankfully, they were all fine except for the guy who drove the motorcycle that they bumped into.

Jazmin told me earlier on the phone when I rush here at the police station every detail but I’m still really mad.

“Yah!! Park Angeline how can you do this to my beloved Lapin???  I asked madly. But Angeline was just quietly standing in deep thoughts. I don’t know if she felt sorry by doing that.

“I don’t even use it today because I always drove it for special occasion and I’m very careful in driving it. Even a tiny scratch and you just carelessly bumped it?!!” I said in a loud voice that even the police authorities at the side were just silently watching us.

“sorry Jungmin-shii!!” I heard Angeline she lowered down her head.

“I strictly ordered you that Jazmin will drive right!!” I scolded her “but I was really disappointed on you Angeline!!” I continued pointing my finger at her. I’m just so mad and I heard her murmured something.

“I called Aunt Lin already and she’s on the way here” I said as I checked on my Lapin damage once again.

After 10 minutes, Aunt Lin arrived with a Man accompanying her.  With a worried look on her face she quickly runs into us.

She checks on Angeline and He introduced the other man named Mr. Choi to me. I politely greeted him back but I noticed Angeline just looked down.

“Lets go home now, Princess you need to rest and your dress is a mess already” Aunt Lin said and turned to me.  “Just leave the expenses on the car on me, jungmin-shii… Will you come home with us??”

“It’s Okay Aunt Lin, I drove myself, I brought the other car here. byee!!” I replied politely and about to leave when Angeline grabbed my hand.

“Jungmin-shii waut!! I will join you!!” Angeline said.

“You cost trouble already to your cousin; Mr. Choi will drive us home!” Aunt Lin said.

“I won’t step a foot inside a car that doesn’t belong to my father name!!” Angeline said as she glared at Mr. Choi.

“Yah!! Park Angeline you are being a spoiled brat again!! We have to talk at home!!” Aunt Lin said as she dragged Angeline on Mr. Choi car while asking forgiveness to Mr. Choi.”

I was stunned as I witness the bickering between Aunt Lin and Angeline as they enter the car.  I want to interfere but I was just tongue tied at the moment. I can’t believe how Angel-shii answers back at Aunt Lin and I really felt anger in her eyes.  In the end, they still ride the black car of Mr. Choi.

I talked for a few moments with Police chef and drive back to the hospital to check on Jazmin and Yoojin.  I felt relieve that the two was safe. I can’t afford for any possible injuries when it will be only just a week before the Friendship Festival. When I get there, Jazmin had left already together with Mrs. Woo, Youngsaeng and Hyunjoong. But Yoojin was left for an overnight stay at the hospital. I was so worried at first why she was confined, thankfully she was just stress earlier and she donated blood. I bid farewell to Mrs. Lee and the sleeping Yoojin and head home.

 

8:30 PM

Park’s Residence

Done with my healthy dinner, I decided to visit Angeline for any progress for the Friendship festival preparation and also to talk to her regarding the situation earlier.

I entered Angeline’s house when I heard some loud voices I hard to understand from the living room. I quickly walk on the living room area.

HOW COULD YOU DIVORCING DAD WITH THAT MR. CHOI!!! II FELT BAD THAT I HAVE A CHEAP MOTHER!!

I heard Angeline said and I was stunned as I witness Aunt Lin slapped Angeline just infront of me. I was speechless and I don’t know what to say. What just happened??  I thought with myself. I looked at Aunt Lin and then back to Angeline who was in tears while touching her reddened cheek. I think the time just stop and they didn’t even knew I was there.

“I HATE YOU MOTHER!!!” Angeline shouted and run upstairs to her room and slams the door.

“Angeline….” I shouted and about to follow her..

“I just hit my Daughter…” Aunt Lin sobbed and she slowly sat on the sofa palm on her face. “I’m a bad wife and a mother Jungmin-shii…”

I walked back to Aunt Lin and hugged her. For a few minutes, I comforted Aunt Lin until she feels a little bit okay.

“Are you and Uncle divorcing??” I asked in a calm voice.

“Our relationship is not working since the beginning and I just want to continue it because of Angeline. I’m so sorry Jungminshii, but I really can’t take it anymore living with your Uncle.”

“Maybe, it is still possible… Think about Angeline??”

“We already talked about it. I even discussed it with your Mother… I already am working on the divorce papers.” Aunt Lin said as she begins to sob again as she continued. “There is a possibility that Angeline will be with me and I will bring her back to America.”

I felt sad as Aunt Lin explained about the divorce thing and I felt very worried to Angeline. Around 10 pm, Aunt Lin decided to stay at one of family owned hotel for tonight. She just wanted to be alone for a moment and let the night calm Angeline.

 I went back to Angeline house and I saw the maid preparing meals.

“What’s that??”

“Mrs. Park told me to make sure Angeline will eat dinner… She had not eaten anything yet since they arrive.” The maid said.

“I will bring it to her” I said as I grabbed the stainless tray with covered meal upstairs.

“Angeline??? Angel-shii?? “ I said as I knocked on the door. I put the stainless tray on the side table along the lobby.

“Angeline??? Open the door….I’m not mad at you anymore. Just eat your dinner.., Angel-shii?” I said as I knocked for the 10th time already. The maid handed me a spare key to Angeline’s room and I opened the door slowly.

The room was still dark so I open the lamp on corner and saw some scattered books everywhere on the floor. I signaled the maid to slowly fix it. I saw my cousin sleeping on the bed with tears in her eyes. I fix her position and slowly lift the blanket to cover her.

“Sleep well cousin…” I whispered and prayed that tomorrow will be a better day for us.

I walked out the room and instructed the maid to look out for Angeline and call me immediately for possible emergencies.

 

@my room

For an hour, I have been forcing myself to sleep but my head keep on working. I’m worried with everything from school, the friendship festival, my car, and now Angeline’s Family. I sighed deeply.

“Aishh!!!” I crazily shook my head and stand up. I opened the mini refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of carrot juice.  I decided to open my Laptop and check some emails.

 

5:01 PM

SMT_PRES: Are you ready to lose again??? Hahahaha!! See ya at the Friendship Feastival..

 

That arrogant jerk!! I’ll show him, 501ville will win this time. I promise to myself and I immediately deleted his message. I scan on a few other message from my classmates and lastly, from a good friend.

 

6:10 PM

LADYDAUCUS: Hi!!  I know you’re busy again… I miss you…

 

6:14 PM

LADYDAUCUS: If anything wrong, I will always be here as your cyber friend... Keep in touch.. I miss you..

 

6:42 PM

LADYDAUCUS: hello!!! You know what I’m so very happy, I will be having my vacation... How I miss fresh air. I’m boarding now. I’ll email you again when I’m already there. I hope you’re not busy anymore. I miss chatting with you. MS. CARROT signing off… bye =)

 

She must be really bored, good for her she got a vacation, I wish i can have a vacation too. I pouted.

I shook my head again. “Ani!! I’m the 501ville Teen Club President!! I will lead my team to victory, absolutely NO SLACKING OFF, fighting!!” I said as I raise my right hand. I quickly type for a reply message to Min and then went to sleep.

 

12:14 AM

MR. CARROTS: Sorry, I have been busy earlier. My favorite car got an accident that’s why I went to fix it wth my cousin. A lot of things just happened today, I so stress already. I’m so happy that you got a vacation. Happy trip!! Wish I can go with you… hehehe…

 

12:21 AM

MR. CARROTS: Good Night!! I miss you… send me some post card e-mail… hehehe..

 

  @ 6:01 AM in the Morning

I just slept for 5 hours but I still manage to wake up early. I went downstairs for a morning coffee, with all the worries I have I can’t went back to sleep again. Here I am at our veranda reading today’s newspaper trying to divert my attention for some good news.

INVESTOR’s WITHDRAWING FROM SETI INC.

“It was Kyu father’s company” I thought. Lately more news was published and broadcast about SETI INC. and some of the content was exaggerated by the source. I made a mental note to call father about it and check on Kyu as well. As the only heir of Park Group of Companies and the President of 501ville Teen Club, I can’t ignore this kind of news. I take a sipped from my coffee as I saw the maid rushing towards me.

“Ms. Angeline is missing!! I check on her room but she’s not there anymore!!” She said in panicked mode.

“Really?? Have you check the other part of the house?? Maybe she’s in the theatre room or she just jog outside or in the 501ville Clubhouse.” I said trying to sound calm.

“No sir!! I have already check every room and I have also check at 501ville clubhouse!!” she replied.

I sighed forcing myself not to panic. I called the security first if she exited 501ville and the guard said a few cars exited but Angeline was not with them. I still doubtful to call Jazmin or Yoojin since I know it is still early in the morning but I decided to call them anyway. I called Jazmin and Nanny Luz answered it saying Angeline hasn’t visited there. “

 Where could that girl be??” I thought as I also begun to panic. Along with the maid I checked every room again at Angeline’s house. After a few minutes of searching, I decided to go to the security office to search for her.

I went out of the house when I saw a drenched Angeline in her bath robe and a towel walking dense passed by me.  She didn’t even recognize me that I’m about to burst with worries here.

“Yah!! Park Angeline!!! Where have you been??” I shouted at here and smacked her shoulders.

“Oh!! Ohayoo Jungmin-shii!! She smiled still in dense as she pointing her fingers on her lips. She continued walking inside the house leaving me behind.

I smirked. “Is she crazy??” I murmured to myself.  “Yah!! Park Angeline!!” I shouted again as I follow her behind.

 

10:42 AM

H24

I’m with Hyunjoong and Hyungjoon discussing about the Final Performance for the Friendship Festival. I already message Yoojin to come since she just discharged from the hospital earlier at 7 AM. After a few minutes, Yoojin arrived together with Jazmin and Youngsaeng with a packed snack. Then, chaos was followed. Yoojin and Hyunjoong keep on arguing with small matters regarding the performance, Jazmin and Hyungjoon fooling around playing with Hyunjoong PC games, and beside me was Youngsaeng in silent mode watching the PC game Jaz and Joonie was playing. I really losing my patience “how can we win if the Friendship Festival is just a few days” I thought to myself.

How I wish Angeline was here. I sighed and about to lose my patience when Hyung Jun phone ring. He went to the veranda and answered the call. Then, he want back gleefully.

“Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted that everyone turned their attention to Hyung Jun.

“Who’s in for an overnight countryside get away??” he said.

“Wae??” Hyunjoong asked.

“Kyu called me, and he invited us for an overnight welcome party for his friend who came from the States. She doesn’t have any friends here so she wants to invite Kyu’s friends in her Villa. A van will fetch as later at 2 PM. So?? Who’s in??” He explained.

“Oh!! Wow!! Me!! Me!! Jin-shii let go…” Jazmin said excitedly.

“Ahhh!! I want to meet Kyujong-shii girlfriend. Youngsaeng-ah lets join them” Hyunjoong said bluntly.

“Yah!! How about the meeting??? Guys!! Remember, Friendship Festival is just a few days to go.” I strictly said as everyone gazed to me.

“Please….. Jungmin-shii… We won’t be slacking off, We will work our very best after this.. Please….” Jazmin said with her pleading eyes to me.

“No!! I won’t!!” I said as I turned my gazed away from her. After that, Joonie also followed convincing me with Jazmin.

“Pretty please………………………………. Our handsome president will go too!!” The two chorus like a kid.

“Jungmin-shii, let just go... I will call Angel-shii... it will be fun... She will love it.” Yoojin said as she reached for her phone from her pocket and called her.

I thought of Angeline. Maybe this overnight will help her feel a little better. As the two kids, I mean Jazmin and Joonie still wiggling to me like a puppy. “Okay… Let’s go!!” I said and everyone rejoiced.

“But after this overnight thing… I expect everyone to work hard and be focus… ARASSO!!” I firmly said.

“Yes!! President!!” Everyone replied and we went home to pack for the overnight thing.

Hopefully this overnight activity can ease my dilemmas.

 

<(^u^)> Jung Min