50lville

50lville (haitus)

scaled.php?server=594&filename=501hyunjo

CHAPTER 5: Friend or Rival

 

I have arrived at the party but nobody seems to notice me, even the girls. “I’m the popular guy in 501ville right?” I thought. “Neee… I don’t care if I am no longer the popular guy… I only wanted one person to notice me… Hmmm… where could she be??” I murmured as my eyes search for someone.

I saw her talking with Park Ki Min, who live @ House 16 (Angeline and Jungmin cousin). I decided to get near and eardropped on what they giggling about.

“Look at him Yoo Jin-shii... He’s really cute...”

“You’re being too obvious Ki Min-shii... Yah… He has that nice smile; I think his kinda smart too.”

“Hey!! You’re the 501TC secretary you must assist him.”

“Nah… I’m a little shy… I’ll wait for the others first, hmm… where did the other officer be? They’re late..”

“I saw jungmin-shii talked to him awhile ago… atleast you must say hello and introduce yourself, as one of the officer.”

“I really can’t!!”

“C’mon Yoo Jin-shii… I can go along with you”

“….”

“…”

I heard enough. I looked at the person they talk about. “hmmm… not bad..” I thought. “So his the new guy everyone is talking, even Yoo Jin. A new rival?? Ahh!!  A smell of competition” I grinned.

I walked confidently near the table where the new guy is sitting and patted him on his shoulder. Trying to be friendly…

“hey!!! Youngsaengshii… right??”

He just nods his head and smiled.

“Welcome to 501ville… by the way, I’m Kim Hyun Joong from 4chance Street H24… I’m the most friendly guy here… nice to meet you” I smiled

Again he just nods his head… “This guy felt awkward to talk too.  Hmm.. What can we talk about??” I thought

“You know, you can hang-out with the guys… we played basketball during weekends and after school, wanna join us?”

“yeah.. ahh… I’ll think about it” he replied.  

The guy is too formal. I thought. I saw Yo Jin and Ki Min still looking at us. I smiled at her but she just pouted and drinks her juice.

“Wanna drink wine??” I asked him

“its okai.. I have cola already… thanks!!”

“Lame… that’s no fun.. hmmm.. Wait I’ll get one” I excused myself.

I get a bottle of red wine and get back to our table.  “Here…” I poured one for him. I noticed that he stare at the table where Yoo Jin-shii and girls where… “Ahemmm!!”

“Owww.. Thanks!!”

“so what type of girls do you like? Maybe I can introduce you to some pretty girls here” I asked him. He still keeps on staring on Yoo Jin table (Jaz Min, Angeline, and Joonie is also there). I wonder who he likes?? “

“Smart and pretty girls…”

Yoo Jin is smart and not to mention pretty.  Maybe he likes Yoo Jin and she also like him… “waaah, what about me??” I thought and crazy imaginations running on my head.

“naahh… those girls are not that smart, well they were pretty but they were just acting smart especially that girl in eye glasses” I said. He just keep on listening to my words, hopefully he believe it.

Angeline came to our table. She introduces herself and welcomed YoungSaeng. I noticed that Angeline blushed as she talked and looked at YoungSaeng. “hmmm” I finally have an idea to get rid of Youngsaeng away from my Yoo Jin.  My only problem is Yoo Jin herself.  She really  hates me.

The party started, we eat, we mingled, and everyone enjoyed.  Youngsaeng was forced to be on stage by Jungmin. Shyly, he just played the piano but everyone was awed with his talent (even Yoo Jin). I admit, he is really good in playing the piano. I must not lose, so I volunteered myself to play my guitar. I also sing and dance for everyone.   

 

11:51 pm

Still at 501ville Clubhouse

The party ends.  Everyone is preparing to walk home.

“Yoo Jinshii, I’ll walk you home?”

“Thanks!! But I’ll wait for Kyujong-shii, since we have the same way... besides I don’t want to be with an overly confident person”

“Naah!! Are you still mad at me??”

“Yoo Jinshii, let go?” someone interrupted us. It was Kyujong.

“HyunJoong are going with us?” Hyung Joon together with JazMin asked me. I saw Youngsaeng far behind. “I’ll walk with Youngsaengshii” I replied back. Hyun Joon and Jazmin walked already while Kyujong and Yoojin started to leave as well. I waved at Yoo Jin but she was too busy talking with Kyujong while walking. It just hurts me that she totally ignored me because of Kyujong.

Together with YoungSaeng we walked in the middle of the night. Far ahead of us were Jazmin, HyungJoon, Ji cel, Eun Hye, and the others. I just noticed that Youngsaeng is very silent and he keep on staring at JazMin.

“ahhmm!! You know, Jaz Min may melt if you keep on staring at her” I said to him as I observed YoungSaeng expression. “Jazshii is a smart girl, do you like her?” I asked

Youngsaeng was a little shocked with my question. “aahhmm.. It is not like that. She is just a little familiar” He stuttered trying to defend himself.

I just grinned with Youngsaeng actions. He is very mysterious. I think we can be good buddies (thankfully he is not into Yoo Jin. I realized Youngsaeng is my new found friend, while Kyujong is still my rival. 

(*_*) Hyun Joong