501 - 19

50lville (haitus)

 

scaled.php?server=30&filename=501yoojin.

CHAPTER 19: Piggyback Ride

 

@MINI VAN

It have been 30 minutes passed as we rode the mini Van to Vacation house of Kyu’s new friend. Joonie and Jazmin were snoozing already at the back as well as Angeline. They have been tired from yesterday’s accident. I’m  still a little mad with Angeline for being too reckless thankfully, the 3 of us was OK. I’m still praying for the guy on the motorcycle though he almost died. I sighed.

I’m reading my book but my mind can’t focus clearly since I’m too occupied. I glance at Hyunjoong. My mother said he visited me last night together with Youngsaeng.  And I was thinking why??

Maybe he just came with Youngsaeng since Jazmin and Youngsaeng have been close lately. But part of me is hoping and happy that he visited me. I scolded myself for being too affected with Hyunjoong.

“I hate him!! I hate him!!” I murmured to myself for the Nth time that I have not notice we arrived at Grandma Rose Farm.

 

@GRANDMA ROSE FARM

Kyujong have been so mysterious lately. He have not attends our class and I can’t even contact him. I have been worried about him, his family and the company problems. I have been silently eating my chocolate cake as we waited for Kyujong and Issa to arrived.

Grandma Rose welcomed us warmly and she was so nice. She talked a lot about Kyujong and Issa as I became to eager to met this Issa girl. I almost choke (mostly shocked) when Grandma Rose mentioned about arrange marriage on them.

I didn’t know but I felt a little hurt thinking about Kyujong getting married and he never mentions it to me. I am so confused and really eager to interrogate Kyujong about it.

 

After a few minutes, Kyujong and Issa joined met us.  I realized I miss Kyujong-shii and I felt jealous to the beutifl girl next to him. I glance at him and he just smile like he always do but when I look into his eyes I saw some glint of sadness.

“Kyujong-shii?!” I murmured silently. I want to approach him but I became silent when Issa came next to us.

“Let’s Go!!” Issa said as she grabbed kyujong hand and guided us to our camping area at the farm. Kyujong followed. Hyungjun and Jazmin followed excitedly as well as Angeline. I froze for a mere seconds.

“What!!!??” I shouted when I saw Hyunjoong staring at me.

“molla…” He grinned. “Let’s go Youngsaeng… It will be fun!!” as they also followed them.

“ARGggggg!!! Someday, I’m gonna punched that grinned on your face Hyunjoong!!” I said as I controlled the uneplainable anger burning inside me.

 

We toured the Farm and it was really huge. I was amazed by the view especially on the pond area. We decided to go fishing and have fun on the pool.

 

@the Changing Room

I noticed Angeline’s gloomy face that reminds me about the accident with Aunt Lin.

“Yah!! Angeline, what really happened to you last time?!” I asked.

“Nothing!!” she said. “Some kind of evil spirits controlled me” she laughed but I know she is hiding something from us.

Angel-shii, I know your not Okay.I thought. I want to voice out but I just patted her shoulder for comfort.

“Kyahhhhhhhhhhhh!! Look isn’t it cute??” Jazmin squels as she showed her swimsuit to us. “Here, I also bought for the two of you.”

“OMG!!! It’s cute Jaz-shii!!I’m gonna try this… Thank you!!” Angeline said and went to change.

“OMG!!!!! It’s two piece?! Are you serious Jazmin Woo?? I’m not gonna wear this!!” I said.

Then, Angeline emerged wearing her pink 2-piece shirt bikini and walked like a model.

Jazmin joined too and convinced me to wear it too.

“Are you done yet??” Issa checked on us wearing a 2-piece bikini much ier than ours. Jazmin and Angeline complimented her.

“OK!! I’m will wear it!!” I said with pride and confidence.

 

Everyone played near the pond. I decided to stay dry and went fishing while they were enjoying the water. I was having a silent moment while watching them (especially kyujong being too kind and mushy with Issa) playing on the pond when I noticed Hyunjoong seated behind me and keep on staring at me.

“What do you want??” I asked.

“Nothing, I’m just wondering it have been 30 minutes since you started but you have not catch a fish yet.” he responded as he still keep on staring at me.

“I don’t care!! Just enjoy yourself somewhere else!” I glared at him. “and Don’t watch me!!”

“But I’m enjoying myself watching you.” He said.

I sighed heavily controlling myself. I stand and hand him the fishing rod about to watch out.

“Where are you going??” He asked me while holding my arm.

“Somewhere far away from you?!” I said.

“Lee Yoojin, why do you hate me so much??” he asked as he blocked my way.

“I just hate you!! OK!!” I said angrily. Honestly, I don’t know too why I hate him so much since the time I met him at 501ville.

“Ok…” He sighed. “I don’t want to fight with you today… can we just fishing together silently??” He said as he loosen the grip on my arm. He fix the fishing rod and intructed me on the right way to catch a fish.

“I know how to catch a fish Kim Hyunjoong.” I said as I grab the fishing rod from him.

“Obviously, you don’t  Lee Yoojin that’s why I’m gonna teach you.” He said as he grabbed back the fishing rod away from me.

After 2 minutes of bickering, I got pissed off and tried to walk away again but he grabbed my arm pushed the fishing rod to me. Everything happened quickly, next thing, I knew we both fell on the 6 feet pond. Thankfully, Hyungjun was a fast swimmer and able to save me. For the rest of the Afternoon, I sulked angrily at the small couple room until dinner with Jazmin and Angeline trying to console me.

 

 

10:00 PM

Grandma Rose Villa

I was sitted indian style between Hyungjun and Kyujong. I don’t how they pursued me in joining their silly game at my current pissed off mood but I just silently sit on my spot. I’m trying my best to avoid Hyunjoong stare and praying I won’t be pick on that stupid bottle game. Part me wanted to enjoy and got curious with my friends answers and it made my mood get a little brighter than earlier. Suddenly, I don’t know why but I got nervous when the bottle was pointed to Hyunjoong.

 

 “Oki… Kiss all the people here even the boys on the cheeks and Ex. Someone I love then you kiss that person” Jazmin grinned. Then, Angeline and Jazmin Hi-five each other while Hyungjun whined “You really loving it Woo Jazmin ha...” I notice how they glance at me and I glared back silently cursing at my own Bestfriends. I mentally wanted to kill Hyunjoong for grinning like an idiot as he performed the dare.

 “Someone I like everything about” then he kissed Angeline.

“Someone I respect a lot” then he kissed Jungmin.

“Someone I want to know more” then he kissed Issa.

“Someone I’m thankful to” then he kissed Kyujong and he smiled. I got nervous when Hyunjoong was next to me but he purposedly skipped me.

“Someone I want to play with” then he kissed Hyungjun.

“Someone I like to be my sister” then he kissed Jazmin that made her giggled too.

“Someone I share everything with” then he kissed Youngsaeng.

“Someone….. Someone I can’t live without” I heard him said as I ignored the teasing of my friends. Then, I felt his warm kiss on my cheeks. I silently had this memory flashback that made me more mad at him. It made me more tensed when Hyunjoong spins the bottle and pointed at me.

“Truth or Dare??” Hyunjoong asked looking at me on the eyes.

“T..Truth!!” I glared back at Hyunjoong accepting his challenge.

“My heart haven’t change for 12 years Jinsshii, I still want to marry you someday. Will you like me again??” I was numb and multiple childhood memories came to me. I know it was coming but I still wanted to forget everything about it. I felt sadness, and anger at the same time and my tears were starting to burst out so I decided to just walk away and run.

“I hate you Kim Hyunjoong!! You have not change ever since!! I hate you!!” I murmured to myself as tears keep on falling. I run somewhere I’m not familiar with since it is still dark.

The Moon shining brightly is the only thing that lights my path. I cried while running that I suddenly fell down the sand. I saw some blood coming from my bruised knee but I just ignored it and tried to stand again but I failed.

On the sand, I cried my heart out as I felt the pain from my bruised knee, and my sad childhood memories.

“I hate you Kim Hyunjoong!! “I hate you Kim Hyunjoong!! “I hate you Kim Hyunjoong!!”

 

I was a bullied kid when I was young at our own village. I always on my own and no one wanted to be friends with me when I was 4 years. I always cry and got hurt from older kids on our small playground. My Mother was busy with our business while my Father rarely at home because he was a Navy Officer.

 

One Day when I was playing on the playground some of the older kids bullied me again. They were trying to catch me but I run as fast as I could. But I fell down because of a small rock and I can’t walk anymore. They catch me and tried to put a disgusting thing on my shirt. I cried calling for help and close my eyes anticipating their move on me but I only heard the older kids cried in fear. When I open my eyes I saw a small kid around my age jumping happily with a sling on his hands.

I saw the older kids crying fearfully away from the playground. The small kid approached me and helps me get up.

“Hi I’m Kim Hyunjoong!! Are you okay??” he said. “What is your name poop girl??”

That’s I realized I have poop on my shirt and it smelled. I tried to stand up but I can’t so I just cried loudly.

“Yah!! Don’t cry poop girl…” the small kid said and wiped those small poop chicken poop on my shirt with his hanky.

 “Ewww!! You still smell bad poop girl” that still made me cry. The next thing he did was squatted with his back on me.

“Poop Girl, get on… I will get you home.” He said.

“but I s-sme-ll bad” I said.

“it’s okay.. Aliens smell bad too..and I love aliens poop girl” he said and smiled at me.

“I’m not poop girl.. I’m Lee Yoojin” I said as I slowly ride on his back.

The small kid gave me a piggy back ride home.

 

When I was 4 years old, Hyunjoong and I will always be together. He always makes fun of me but I don’t care because he always makes me laughed too and he is my knight saving me from bullies.

Until, a week before my 5th birthday we are playing at the sand box. He was very silent and I was always the one who talked.

“Hyun-shii My birthday will be on Saturday, You will come right?”

He was just fixing the sand castle silently.

“Yah!! Hyun-shii!!” I said as I tapped him.

He just nodded.

 

On the day of my birthday,

My mother and father have not come home. They only send me so many birthday presents. I was very sad thankfully, Hyunjoong came. The party went well with other childrens and their Nannies too. During the opening of gifts, I was done unwrapping almost all of them but Hyunjoong have not showed his gift yet. I pursued him to show his gift and he was a little nervous. Then, with all of the other children and other guest, Small kid Hyunjoong kneeled down and give me a small gift.

“Yoojin-shii, will you marry me??” he said seriously

I was dumbfounded. With my child’s mind and heart I don’t know what to say. I saw amusement on the faces of the other children. Then, they all started to laughed because of us.

I was so embarassed, so I run and cry away from the party. I still heard their laughed and teased us I went further.

 

The next day, I have not went out of my house. When I go out of the house, the children keep on teasing and bullying me again about the proposal moment. Then, I heard Hyunjoong transferred to another subdivission.  I visit their old house and found the crumpled small box on the trash can.  I was so sad and cried on my room. Worst of all, I was center of bullying and teasing by my classmates and neighbors in the Nursery because of the Proposal incident. I have no friends and I become numb with my surroundings so I only focus everything in studying. After a year, My parents decided totranfer to 501ville. There I started to gain friends together with Kyujong, Hyungjun, and Jazmin.

 

“Yoojinnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!” I heard Hyunjoong shouted as he neared me. “Are You okay??”

“Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t touch me!!!” I shouted with tears still falling on my face. “Don’t touch me!! I hate you!!!”

 

Hyunjoong ignored my protest as he grab a hanky from his shorts and tied it on my bruised knee.

“Yah!! Leave me alone Hyunjoong!!” I ordered.

“I won’t leave you!!” He said and ordered me to ride on his back. I just ignored him.

“Just leave me!!!” I said.

He sighed heavily and carried me forcefully to the nearest bench.

“Hyunjoong, put me down!!!” I whined

“ENOUGH ALREADY  LEE YOOJIN!!!” Hyunjoong shouted and slammed me on the bench.

My hurts but I didn’t whined. It was the first time I saw Hyunjoong so angry so  I just keep silent.

He  seat beside me with his hands on his forehead.

“I’m so Sorry Yoojin!!”

 

(0-0)v  Yoo Jin