501 - 01

50lville (haitus)

scaled.php?server=692&filename=501jazmin

CHAPTER 1: 501 TEENs

 

7:00 AM

Woo Residence

 

“Rising Sun….Wake up!! Wake up!! “

I tiredly reached for my Winnie the Pooh clock beside my bed. I put the alarm off and sat on my bed. I’m trying to open my still sleepy eyes while reaching for my pair of fluffy slippers. I walked inside my bathroom and washed my face. I saw my reflection in the mirror and smiled at myself.

“Good Morning Woo Jaz Min!! It’s Friday and it will be a great day ahead… Cheer Up girl!!” I cheerfully talked to myself. I executed a few of my daily routine exercise before taking a shower.

 

7:42 AM

Nicely dressed in my uniform, I cheerfully walked downstairs on the Dining table for breakfast. I saw my Nanny who has been doing all the chores inside our house and I greeted her warmly. “Good Morning My dear Jaz!!” She replied as she placed my breakfast on the Table.

“Hmm.. smells good, Thanks Unni!!” I said and started to eat up.  “Were Mom and Dad back home??” I asked her.  “Nope dear, your Dad called and said they will back tomorrow”

“ahh.. ok...”  I sighed. I have finished my breakfast and went to the veranda to wait for my best friend.

“Good Morning my cute little Aibakun” as I talked to my pet hamster. My best friend gave it to me as a preset last year.  Speaking of the devil, “Good Morning My Baby Girl!!” he shouted and cheerfully runs towards my house.

“Hey!! I told you not call me that again.. I’m already 17 years old; I’m not a baby anymore. “I pouted at him. He is Kim Hyung Joon my best guy best friend ever. His in lot 42 so I waited for him every week days so we could go together on the 501ville Park where the private school bus waits for us. We have the same personality though sometimes I can’t really understand him; still I love him so much. He is like my twin brother since I’m an only child and it felt lonely sometimes.

We walked together until we reached the bus. A few other teens in the village were already present.

“Good Morning Jaz!! Good Morning Joonie!! Have you studied for our Math quiz today??” greeted by a girl in reading glasses who sat on the park bench while holding a book. She is Lee Yoo Jin one of my best girl friends in 501ville. A very smart girl, I really envied her intelligence.  She stayed in 4chance Street, house 14 with her parents and one little sister. She led our 501TC study Group every Monday.

“Of course, but I still not confident to answer it” I replied

“Me too, I’m still confused with other problems” Hyun Joon said, as he sat on the next bench while scanning some of his notes. I sat next to Hyung Joon as he asked some question to Yoo Jin.

“Good Morning Everyone!!” greeted behind us. I looked back and saw Park Angeline.  She is my other girl best friend.  She is very rich and friendly gal.  She is the founder and VP for our 501 Teen. Like me, she is also an only daughter and she get along very well, with her cousin Jungmin. “Can I just remind you that Friday dinner and Movie Marathon tonight will be at 7:00 PM @ my place.” Angeline said as she handed a small invitation card for everyone.

“Ready Everyone?? Get on the bus now!!” We heard a shout behind the bus door.

“Ooww, our President is here... “ Hyung Joon said as he grabbed Angeline and my hand to the bus door. Park Jung Min is our 501TC President. He is very well-mannered and act matured for his right age. He always led us in every activity. We love to sometimes since he has a charismatic smile and he rarely gets angry.

Everyone find their sit on the bus. I sit with Hyung Joon. Angeline sits with Jungmin.

“Jinsshi sit here...” I heard someone calling on Yoo Jin. It was Kim Kyu Jong who lived with his older sister @ Lot 48 Coward Street.  He is very nice guy, always so kind and helpful with everyone.  And he has a secret crush on Yoo Jin, I only known about this because of Hyung Joon. So Kyu sits with Yoo Jin.

“President, Hyun Joong is still not here?” someone said at the back.

“How come we always waited for him?!, It’s already 8 AM. He is always late though his house is near” Yoo Jin complained.

“Joongsshi is coming” Angeline said

I looked at the window and saw someone running to the bus. He is Kim Hyun Joong our Mr. Popular.  Every Boy in our village idolized him, and almost all girls (I’m one of them) had a crush on him except for Yoo Jin.  He is like a y young man with his unfixed wet hair having a grand entrance on the bus.

“soor..ry.. I’m late” Hyun Joong apologized and smiled.

Everyone is just speechless and I was awed by his smile, I saw Yoo Jin smirked. Then He walked pass us to the back part of the bus.

“Let’s Go!!” Jungmin said as he signaled for the Bus driver to start the bus.  

8:14 AM

We exited 501ville for a moment for our school activities.

 

(^_^) Jaz Min