Return of the….. Jang?

Sweet Retreat

Well you know the  color codes right? if not check the last chapters

Have Fun!


 

I guess it’s time to intervene.

 

Kwanghee couldn’t sleep. He kept tossing and turning thinking why things happened this way. But he was mainly occupied by the thoughtWhere would I find him if he left 4 years ago? Did he not read my letter for him? He found someone else? Aish!~~~  unable to find sleep he stood up and proceeded to bathe. He checked the clock it read 4:30 am  Guess I better get moving.  He wrote a note for Dong Jun that he was out and will be back by lunch. He inventoried everything and listed all that will be out of supply and went to the market at 6.

 

Dong Jun woke up at 9 since it was Wednesday and the store is closed. He was making the bed when he noticed the shop was quiet. Even though they close on Wednesdays and Sundays he knows Kwanghee likes music and wouldn’t hesitate to turn on the radio. But today there was none and he was sure now something is going on. He found the note and started cooking lunch. He helped Kwanghee restock when he arrived and they proceeded to eat lunch when Kwanghee started fidgeting as if he wants to say something he can’t.

 

Umm hyung you can say it if you want to…

Errr… well don’t you have plans for today?

What’s he up to now? Dong Jun thought  Well today I have none…I’m planning to stay home.

How about your friends… they don’t hang out?

Ahhh… I get it he wants me out of the house… I wonder why?

Well they just call me if they need me or if they wanna hang out.  Then he started looking for his cellphone and fakely answered a call.  I guess we have one ahehehehe…I’ll go now hyung… and he left. He called Kevin to ask for help Hyung!!!  Wae??  Can you help me you have a motorbike right? I wanna follow someone…  Who?  You’ll know later so can you come??  Now? Give me 30 mins and I’ll be there…  Come to the park hyung near the shop and bring jackets and extra dark helmet I don’t wanna get caught… Hehe sure…

 

They met at the park, wore the disguise and waited at the street of course with helmet on.

Are you sure he will pass here?

Neh! Hyung just be patient…   just when another motorcycle went past them.

This feeling… it can’t be?? Kevin thought

That’s him hyung that’s the plate number go!!  Dong Jun shouted and the stalking began…

 

They were reaching another neighborhood and Kevin became serious  "I don’t like the feeling of this" Kevin thought as they entered. He knows where they are going based on the path the other biker took. They are going to JYP high the HQ of 2AM. They don’t know how it started but JYP high and SE academy became major rivals. When beast and ice prince was in command they kept 2AM in check. When they left, 2AM grew in power eventually having 2 sub groups an all boys 2PM and an all girls MissA eventually threatening their territories. They kept tailing the other and realized it stopped near a park at the side of JYP high with the driver looking at the groups talking loudly in the park.

 

Kwanghee’s POV

I stopped near the park and eyed the group that was noisily talking in it. I scanned them and saw that they were separated into three groups but still close enough to hear each other. They got allies eh… then I saw my rival

My eyes focused on him and I said to myself  So you’re really back Jo to tha Kwon! This means trouble… I must regroup the clan as fast as possible.

He saw me and my hairs at the back bristled as like going for a fight.

I’ve got to control myself… it’s not yet time  I said to myself and prepared to go 

With that I went on full speed out of the neighborhood.

 

Kevin’s POV

I saw him stop then look at the group. I could sense he was tensing. He stopped moving and I could feel that feeling again when I first met him…

 

~~~Flashback~~~

 

I was walking down the stairs when I heard talks between students  Get out of the stairs the prince and beast is coming!!  The prince and the beast heh~ what a weird name I thought.  But even with that thinking I know I shouldn’t mess with them… they were the most feared duo and the most respected since they entered middle school. They have overthrown the gangs even the senior gangs and organized Star Empire Clan as like the name of our School Star Empire Academy. I was the only gangster left to join them. I am known as the solitary dragon. The other gangsters gave it to me since I look like a Chinese when a first came here. I was alone but I can fight well. I was in the middle of the stairs when I stopped, my feet stiff as if it was paralyzed and cold sweat dropped down my face. It was the feeling as if you could die any moment and you know it. I felt it as soon as I saw the beast at least 2 steps down the stairs. He passed by me without looking and I felt Goosebumps as he passed by. It was the first time I was scared less.  I was able to move now but then he called

Yah!  I stopped looking up  You don’t have to be alone anymore. You don’t have to be lonely. Welcome to the clan… Dragon~  and he smiled! he actually smiled at me. With that I followed them until I graduated and left the neighborhood.

 

~~~End of Flashback~~~

 

I saw Jo to tha Kwon eyeing him and the feeling disappeared as if he was hiding it and saw him prepare to leave. I told Dong Jun to hold tight as I followed him out of the neighborhood.

 

Jo to that Kwon’s POV

I was laughing at the teasing they gave Nichkhun when I noticed a biker looking at our way. I looked at him closely and felt something familiar, something like when I was looking for a fight with beast.

"Don’t tell me he’s…?" I thought when the biker just left as another passed tailing him.

 

Dong Jun’s POV

I saw Jang hyung stop at the front of the park. He looked at the people inside it. I did too and noticed 3 groupies – 4 guys in the middle guess the leaders? and 4 females in the left and 6 guys on the right. I felt Kevin hyung tense a bit as if he was scared but then it was gone. I saw one guy from the middle group look at Jang-hyung when Kevin told me to hold tight noticing Jang was already on the road...

 

Do you know them hyung? I shouted in the air as Kevin rode to top speed!!

I guess?   Kevin replied  The one group in the middle is 2AM   2AM? The enemy of the three knights? I thought…

The other 2 groups - the guys 2PM and the gals MissA, they are 2AM’s pets.

Say can I ask who is this guy we are tailing??

Jang hyung… I answered as my face was pushed in his back as he suddenly braked and stopped.

He took off his helmet and faced me…

 

 

What did you just say?  Shock evident in his face