Hoobaes of the Past!

Sweet Retreat

A/N

Again for the new ones

Kwanghee's words

Dong Jun's words

Hyungshik's words

Blonde guy's words

red haired one's words

sulking guy's words

The referred person's thoughts

Have Fun reading


        

 

         Sweet Retreat became famous and many customers now are patrons. Even the amount of male customers increased because of Kevin and his drinks. Sometimes due to customer’s demand the band performs. But something is strange and Dong Jun noticed it. Whenever a customer enters Kwanghee would glance at the customer or sneak a peek if he’s in the kitchen, with hopeful eyes but will lose it as if he was hoping that customer is someone but gets disappointed. I wonder if he’s waiting for someone… I wonder if it his lover.  It was closing time when he heard Kwanghee muttered before sighing I guess he didn’t come today too. That confirmed his suspicions and he hoped that Kwanghee could see that person soon because he didn’t like to see him like this and but he doesn’t know why.

 

            Near closing time 3 males entered, one clearly sulking and the other two busy in saying sorry. As Dong Jun expected, Kwanghee was peeking but something is different ---  his eyes have that mischievous sparkle as if he was planning something. For the first time, Kwanghee didn’t go back inside the kitchen immediately but went to ask Kevin something Dong Jun cannot hear. Kevin nodded and Kwanghee went back inside. They took their orders which were a mocha shake and a slice of coffee crumble cake for the man with a red hair* and a hot choco and black forest for the curly blonde*. The one with the hazelnut hair* didn’t order instead kept sulking in his seat.

Good thing they chose a seat near the window shelf where Dong Jun is stationed and there is not much customers he can eavesdrop on their conversation.

 

Chullie... were really sorry! We didn’t mean to be late for the fight with 2AM.  The one with the red hair started.   So they’re gangsters  Dong Jun thought

Yeah hyung we bumped into teen top on the way. We couldn’t avoid a fight. You know they are after our territories since…  the blonde one looked down  since it was already 4 years since ice prince left and 6 years after beast left.  The curly blonde replied.

Don’t feel down Minwoo.  I know beast will keep his promise to come back. All we have to do is to protect the territories as the Three Knights. But we can’t continue if you’re like this Chullie…  He said to the one with Hazelnut hair. The guy sighed

I know Jun Young. I’m not sulking about it. I was sulking to myself that if I finished the fight earlier I could have bought myself a pikachu on the pikachu sale.

Don’t worry Heechul there is a next time…  patting him on the back

And there will be a next fight too.  shrugging.

 

Their orders came and were surprised to see an additional order. It was a clear yellow beverage and a slice of cake with its icing similar to pikachu’s coloring. Heechul became bouncy and asked for the name of the orders.

Hyungshik checked the note Kwanghee gave him.

Pikachu’s Fizz and Pikachu cake and it’s on the house so don’t worry.

Heechul happily accepted and they ate together with Heechul becoming more and more active his sulky mood diminishing by the second. They finished eating, paid and left the shop promising to come back. Kevin, Tae Hun and Hyungshik already left since there are no more customers and it was Wednesday tomorrow and the shop is closed. Kwanghee locked the door and windows, pulled over the cover and then went inside via the backdoor to help Dong Jun in washing the remaining dishes. They were drying the last batch when Kwanghee spoke.

 

Okay… spill it mister.

Spill what?

Playing innocent eh? I know you eavesdropped on those three so spill the beans now?

So he’s really interested in those three eh… I wonder if they know him or he knows them…  Dong Jun thought

Well they are in a gang or something and they are called the Three Knights. The red haired one is Jun Young, the blonde is Minwoo and the one whom you gave an on the house set is Heechul. Heechul was sulking because he missed his pikachu toy sale because he was in a fight with another gang called 2AM. Minwoo was feeling down because he said since ice prince left 4 years ago and beast left 6 years ago that other gangs now are threatening their territories. And Jun Young is sorry to Heechul since they were in a fight with teen top when they where on their way to meet him for the fight…

 

2AM is active again? And our territories are in danger? Ice Prince left? Teen top? Was there a gang of teen top when I left?  Kwanghee was in deep thought not noticing Dong Jun asking him

Hyung?

Hyung?!

Hyung?!!

Oh! Sorry was thingking something. Was that all?

Yep… why do you want to know hyung?

The same reason you eavesdropped I guess? Or I’m just plain curious.

Dong Jun didn’t buy it but said  Okay…

Kwanghee returned to his thoughts.

 

 

I guess it’s time to intervene.   Kwanghee thought as he and Dong Jun went to their rooms.


Yay a double update for you guyss. Sorry for not uploading much i had too many exams this week and my friends are swaying me to create one for their new bias -- boyfriend that i might take a short detour as i satisfy them a bit. Also the hair the three is sporting here is from Watch Out! MV.    Also sorry for 2AM and Teen Top fans but this is just a story please my opinions of them differ from my imagination in this story so no bashing please. And heads up to beast fans the beast here is not the beast group but a nickname given to well i guess you know who aheheheh.

 

Comments Subscription and Suggestions or now requests are appreciated see ya later guys!!!