Twist of Fate

Sweet Retreat

Color coding for this chappy

New Gal (Sistar Member)

Kwanghee

Junyoung

????????

 


Meanwhile, somewhere in the northern territories

 

            Hey cuz. Something happened here I’ll tell you when you arrive here.  A girl said.

 

            The next day was Wednesday so the shop is closed. Kwanghee was watering the plants while Dongjun was cleaning inside. He then felt uneasy like a foreboding of something bad happening. He called Junyoung.

 

            Junyoung.

            Ne Hyung-nim?

            Keep the men on alert. I feel something will happen. Just keep them on alert.

            Arrasso Hyung-nim.

 

            In a small warehouse like apartment somewhere in the north, a man with a luggage entered. Inside it were ten people doing their own things. He entered stealthily and they didn’t notice his presence until he coughed. 9 people tensed while 1 person became ecstatic.

 

            You sure are pretty lax in security Hyorin.  The guy said.

            Cuz you’re here!  Hyorin said as she stood up to hug him. The other nine relaxed and went back to do their own thing.

            You’re so carefree eh. I wonder how you will do if someone did enter to attack you.  The person said as he ruffled her hair.

            Well like you said we kept a low profile so I guess all we do was snoop around so we have no enemies. I doubt YG and JYP knows of our existence. Besides we’re not invalid.  The girl shrugged.

            Don’t underestimate them. They maybe thinking that you are not a threat so they let you stay. So… what happened that you wanted to tell me?  He asked, his face becoming serious.

            Nothing. Nothing happened. I just called you here cuz I miss you and it’s nearly Christmas. I wanna celebrate it with you.  She said cutely earning disgusted groans from the other people. But the guy just turned serious.

            Nothing? You called me here for nothing well except for missing me?  He said with a stern face.

            Errrr… Something really happened but I’m not sure how to tell you. I can tell you one thing though, they retreated to the inner territories and have not ventured far from it well except on special occasions.  She replied nervously knowing that when he shows that face he is dead serious and angry.

            Something eh? I sure hope it’s worth my time.  He said his expression loosening.

            Ooh and I forgot to tell you. Your favorite cake shop reopened and it’s getting popular now. Their cakes are made by a Parisian.  She said while the man was in a dream like daze. She waved her hands in front of his face.

            Thinking about him eh?  She gave him an affectionate smile. He smiled in return.

            When you said those things, it reminded me of him. I wonder if he’s back.  He said the longing clear in his eyes.

            Why not see for yourself if he’s that Parisian? Come on let’s go on a date. Guys were leaving! We’ll be back before dinner. 

 

            She said to the other people as she gestured to the man to leave his things and hook her arms in his as they got out. They made their way to that part of that neighborhood. They made it to the shop but noticing it closed made the male raise his eyebrow.

 

            Open eh?  The girl laughed nervously.

            It is open see? The name even changed. I just forgot that today’s Wednesday and they are closed on that day and Sundays. Seeing it’s like this, let’s just go to the mall and come back tomorrow.

 

At the Mall

 

            Beast, and the four guardians were inside the supermart. They were restocking for the week and Jang recruited the four boys.

 

            Okay. Kevin you know what you need to buy. Hyungshik, you will buy café necessities like tissues then help Taehun in picking up groceries for his snack corner. Dongjun will come with me. Let’s meet again here if you have got what you needed to get.  Kwanghee said and everyone nodded. Somewhere near them –

            Cuz help me buy some groceries.

            Pssh. I guess you brought me here to be your bagboy.  She smacked his arm.

            Don’t be like that. It’s not as if you’re not included in the feed list.  The man just smiled

            Arasso. Gungjoonim.  He mocked earning him a glare.

 

            Beast and the others have finished their grocery shopping and wandered the mall. Dongjun, who was usually upbeat and noisy, is quiet. Beast was contemplating what happened when the reason has sounded so loudly that they laughed. Dongjun’s stomach growled loudly making the maknae blush in embarrassment. They went to the food court and ordered in their favorite counters. They were having fun in a table not noticing the stare the man with Hyorin is giving them.

 

            Cuz? Why are you looking at them?  she asked curiously. She knows her cousin doesn’t stare without a reason.

            Nothing. I just thought he looks familiar.  He said as he pointed at Kevin.

            I can’t see their faces here on this side. Oh well it must be your imagination cuz.  She shrugged.

 

            Throughout the entire malling, the two groups seem to bump to each other. Beast and the others didn’t notice it but as they keep bumping makes the man overly interested in them. Heechul and Junyoung’s names were mentioned a bit but he shrugged thingking it’s just a common name. But when it was time to go home there was something that struck the man. They were in the elevator waiting area and the elevator was full which made the man and Hyorin to be left behind. Before the door closed though he heard what Beast said.

           

            I wonder what Heechul, Minwoo and Junyoung would like for their gifts.

 

            He perked up as he heard it and tried to ask but it was closed. Those set of names he clearly remembers. He immediately ran downstairs. He was still on the 2nd floor when he saw them already going out the elevator with Hyorin following closely behind shouting as she ran with the groceries to get his attention. He followed them outside but he was too late. The moment he reached the gate they were already on their bikes speeding off somewhere.

 

            Hmmm. Things are getting a bit interesting.  The man said.