Unified and Allies?

Sweet Retreat

            Welcome back masters of the Empire Clan!  They all said.

            Welcome back Beast-Hyungnim!  The guardians and the three knights said.

            Welcome back Ice Prince-Hyungnim!  The lackey’s said. Jang looked towards Siwan.

            Welcome back Siwannie!  He said as he pecked his lips.

            Siwan blinked in confusion as he still registered what he heard. He looked back and forth from the lackeys and the guardians to the man hugging him. He stared hard at him and recognized a faint resemblance of his love. He raised his eyebrows and asked.

 

            Kwanghee?  He sounded unsure.

            Ne, Siwannie?  Kwanghee replied giggling.

            H-how?  He asked still reeling from shock.

            Well I had some run-ins in Paris that I had no choice but to do this.  Kwanghee said looking apologetic. He looked towards Hyorin.

            You didn’t keep your promise Hyorin.  He blankly said as Hyorin snapped in attention fury evident on her eyes.

            How would I know that it was you? Who told you to do that anyway?  She angrily said as confusion again registered in Siwan’s face.

            You know my cousin?  He curiously asked.

            We go way back Siwannie.  Kwanghee replied playfully laughter in his eyes.

            What?! You had a relationship with my cousin!?  Siwan bellowed which immediately made Hyorin red and had Kwanghee shocked.

            Why would I have a relationship with him?! He’s not even my type!  Hyorin defensively said.

            Oh really now?  Siwan asked as he crossed his arms. Kwanghee immediately smacked his head.

            Pabo! What I meant is that I knew her long enough. It was after your first stampede that I knew her. I asked her to keep you level headed when I’m gone but the moment you returned you snapped.  Kwanghee explained as Siwan gave him an icy glare but Kwanghee was unruffled.

            Who made it that way to make me snap?  Siwan asked keeping the glare and Kwanghee immediately apologized.

            Are you joining us Hyorin?  Kwanghee asked as the attention shifted to Hyorin.

            If it’s okay with you we could.  Hyorin immediately said.

            Well if you are joining then transfer here I don’t want casualties from outside. I think they know I’m back so we must be careful everyday.  Kwanghee explained to which Hyorin nodded.

 

            After the fuss Kwanghee ordered a welcoming party for Siwan of course with orders to keep it down. They had juice since Kwanghee banned alcohol, beef, vegetables and fruits. It was a feast alright but the mood seemed too controlled but still a happy one. The party was slowly diminishing as one by one they became exhausted. Siwan then noticed that Jang or his beast was missing in the party hall. He started searching the rooms only finding them empty when he remembered where to find him when he was missing. And for sure the one he was looking for was there on the rooftop sitting on the bench. Thinking he was alone he was a bit shocked when he found out that he was with Dragon. He crept slowly not wanting them to notice as he eavesdrops at the two.

 

            You’re in here since the party started.  Dragon said and Siwan thought he just found him too.

            I was thinking.  Kwanghee seriously said as Dragon chuckled.

            You called for a party then go missing just to think?  He said jokingly but Jang kept serious.

            I’ve been thinking and I noticed it was still quiet around here. I was expecting there will be lots of fireworks when I’m back.  He said as he stared at the starless night sky.

            Then I guess it will be like old times neh?  Dragon said.

            Like old times… but this time it will be harder.  Jang immediately seriously replied.

            Meanwhile, Jang’s three knights and Dragon’s members were having some talk with each other to which Dongjun asked.

           

            How did you become the three knights?