Memories

Sweet Retreat

 Hello again color coding for this chappy

Kwanghee

Dongjun

Black Italicized words are thoughts

????????? (#009900) <--- don't mind this

 

 


           That is all, you may go back for now.  He told them as everyone has started to rest for the night.

 

            The weeks have passed and as ordered no one talked about it but followed the plan. Though they retreated to the innermost area of their territories, the enemies didn’t advance from their locations wary that maybe it was a trap. Still, skirmishes still happen but due to their training it was getting easier to defend their locations. Maybe because of the weather getting colder with frequent snowing that the skirmishes are getting little by little even the yacht freaks of the SM clan have lessened their “joyride” in close waters. But that didn’t stop the Empire Clan to muster its forces. Instead of just training every Wednesdays and Sundays they trained everyday as Beast announced a formation of a new squad whose members will be the elites of the elites and will be given special missions depending on their abilities which made them inspired. Recruits and also returnees have increased in the past month giving a manpower boost but still not enough. Beast eyed the report Junyoung handed to him even after reading the last period. He left it on top of the desk and went outside his office to the veranda on the 2nd floor of the café.

 

            Hah…  Beast sighed as he looked up the night sky.

            What’s with the deep sigh hyung?  Dongjun asked as he appeared on the veranda with two cups of hot choco.

            Thanks.  Beast said as DJ handed him one.  Just thingking.   As he looked up again at the night sky.

            You’re thingking about him hyung?  DJ said while snuggled close to Beast.

            Who are you referring to Dongjun?  Kwanghee raised an eyebrow while hugging the younger one.

            You know the guy whom you said you had, the name Ice Prince is it?  Dongjun said. Beast chuckled.

            What makes you say that?  He asked as he eyed Dongjun questioningly curious as to why the maknae is saying that.

            Well… I always see you look from the kitchen every time the door bell chimes then having a sad look as if that person wasn’t the one you expect it to be and I guess you just miss him much.  DJ replied. Kwanghee just smiled. He forgot how observing Dongjun is even when they were young. He always knew if something is wrong or not feeling well.

            Well I guess you’re still observant as ever and I guess you want to know more about him?  Kwanghee asked as he brushed dongjun’s bangs. Dongjun just nodded.

            We met just like how I met you in the same park though there are many differences. It was when I first moved in this neighborhood after I left ours. I felt bored and not wanting to help around in the house I immediately ran to the park. You know how much I love parks especially ones with domes. And since it was noon, there was no one in the park so I played by myself. After I got tired I slept in the dome. After dozing for a few minutes I heard someone running then trip. At first I decided to ignore it but his sobs gives me the chill and decided to peek what happened. When I saw him sobbing, a cake squished in front of him, I cannot help but come to him and hug him to comfort him. I know right then that I was different. Heck I even got feelings for you back then but I thought you were just special.  This made Dongjun blush.  His sobs lessened and he stared at me questioningly as if asking what I am doing. So I asked him if he would stop crying if I buy him another one. He beamed at me and nodded furiously. Ever since then we became inseparable. Then I knew that his parents maltreat him. His father doesn’t care about him and his mother abuses him so he rarely smiles. He often goes to the cake shop to hide and the old master would give him cakes. So I asked my fake parents – yes fake just like his parents my father doesn’t care for me much and my mother is already dead, to let him live with us. And also since he was always being bullied in school I trained at such a young age with him. We became the most feared duo ever since we entered middle school. He got the name ice prince since he doesn’t talk much and he rarely smiles. But I know one thing for sure. He just smiles for me especially when I tell him how much I love him more than a friend. He will just smile and kiss my forehead. I guess he accepted me for who I am. And since he likes cakes I got accepted to a famous pastry shop in Paris. I told him I’ll be back so I asked him to wait for me but I guess I’m the one doing the waiting.  Kwanghee said as a tear drop from his eye.

            Don’t worry hyung, I’m here. I don’t care if I’m just a replacement just as long you’re not sad I’m okay with it.  Dongjun said. Kwanghee just hugged him tighter.

            Don’t think like that Dongjun. Don’t treat yourself as his replacement. You are special to me in a different way so don’t you dare talk like that arasso?

            Thanks Hyung. I love you hyung.  Dongjun said with aegyo. Kwanghee ruffled his hair.

            I love you too in a special way. Now let’s rest we have a long day tomorrow.  As he kissed Dongjun’s forehead.

 

Meanwhile, somewhere in the northern territories

 

            Hey cuz. Something happened here I’ll tell you when you arrive here.  A girl said