Awakening and Union

Sweet Retreat

The last of the expected early update

Jang

Ice Prince


 

            I guess you do and I guess you know who it belongs to. The owner of this  he raised the scarf  is DEAD. I killed him, I killed BEAST.  Jang said looking to the eyes of Ice Prince as his face turned unreadable.

 

            Ice Prince eyed the scarf Jang was holding. Memories of him and Kwanghee rushed in his mind. He cannot believe Kwanghee is dead. He looked at Minwoo, Heechul, Junyoung, and Dragon. Their faces in complete denial of what he said. It’s like they are hoping Beast will pop out of nowhere and kick Jang’s as if saying they were forced to obey him. Jang noticed their faces and smirked.

 

            Oh? What’s with the faces? I thought I made it clear to you guys. He ain’t coming back. Well maybe he can if people find his rotting body in the sewers of Paris.  With that Jang laughed a menacing laugh.

            Give it back.  Ice Prince flatly said.

            Why should I? It’s my trophy in killing your beloved master. And to think I was looking forward to fight with you. Oh and I forgot something.  Jang said as he rummaged in his pockets. He found what he was looking for and took it out an old silver necklace with a K and an S hanging on it. 

            I never got to know why this is K and S. if it was supposed to be Beast and Ice Prince then he should have put B and I right? Even though it’s like that it seems important for him enough for him to crawl to me and beg me to return it.  Jang laughed satisfaction evident on his voice. Without warning Ice Prince charged but Jang blocked him. He tossed the items to Dongjun.

            You three guard it from those three while I fight this one. Oh and if you really want it back you better kill me or I will kill you too along with them and throw your bodies in the Han river. That ought to tell the SM yacht freaks to stop messing with us.

 

            Jang smirked as a noticeable change in Ice Prince was noticed. This is what Hyorin feared. Ice Prince has snapped. The atmosphere turned very cold in an instant and all the lackeys fell shivering on the floor even Sistar and Boyfriend didn’t make it. Kind of like Haki in one piece though instead of getting knocked out they shiver on the floor. Only nine people are left standing though even if they stood Heechul, Junyoung, and Minwoo was shivering on the spot. Jang was ecstatic.

 

            So you finally decided to play serious, about time hyah!

 

            Jang said as he charged towards Ice Prince. They fought magnificently. Nonstop strikes are being dealt and blocked by each other. Blows being blocked can be heard. Hyorin watched carefully in their fight even silently wishing for Jang to win this. Even though it will mean certain death, if her cousin will not add another bloodshed in his hands, then it’s okay that’s what she promised Beast when that happened. But then something strange struck to her as she watched the fight. Jang was now in the defensive while Ice Prince kept doing blow after blow. Jang was smiling, but not the kind of smile that seems to enjoy the fight, much more like a loving smile like what a lover is giving to his loved one. Could it be?  She said to herself as a thought come across in her mind. Just then Ice Prince dealt a punch but was dodged by Jang leaving him open. Jang immediately took this opportunity to hug Ice Prince. They immediately stopped moving more like frozen in place. Hyorin immediately remembered that pose and smiled while crying. She was now sure of the nature of the man hugging her cousin. The atmosphere returned to normal while Jang hugged Ice Prince tighter and leaned towards his ear.

 

            Babo Siwannie. Why would you think I’ll be killed by someone? 

 

            He said as Siwan turned to look at Jang in confusion. Just then the lackey’s, the guardians and the three knights shuffled about not even paying attention to Boyfriend and Sistar as they surrounded the two. They kneeled and bowed to the ground as Siwan and Jang looked at them.

 

            Welcome back masters of the Empire Clan!  They all said.

            Welcome back Beast-Hyungnim!  The guardians and the three knights said.

            Welcome back Ice Prince-Hyungnim!  The lackey’s said. Jang looked towards Siwan.

            Welcome back Siwannie!  He said as he pecked his lips.

 


 

A/N

            This  was an early update since I originally planned to post this in February. Also i wanna ask YOU PIPS if you wanna see the original version of this story which focuses on cuteness and some wild wild scenes aheheheh I need at least 15 yes in the comments before I do so please Comment and Don't forget to subscribe!