The Expected Siege

Sweet Retreat

1/3 of expected update

Junyoung

Kwanghee

Ice Prince

Hyorin

Minwoo (boyfriend)(#996666)


           

            Hyungnim, is that who i think that is?

          Neh. It was Ice prince. I guess he didn’t recognize me and knowing that he think you bowed to a stranger made him mad. Junyoung prepare strategy D. I get the feeling he’ll pay us a visit with his friends. And you guardians, don’t accept any more customers, we’ll close early.

            Arasso hyungnim!  they all said as the three went back to the hideout.

 

            Ice Prince was walking quickly away from the store, furious. Hyorin who just went out after paying quickly followed him. She reached him and followed him until he stopped to stare at the store. The three went out of the store after a while and upon seeing Ice Prince staring at them they just smirked sending his anger off the scale. They ignored him and went to their motorcycles and zoomed off. Hyorin looked closely at his cousin.

 

            So cuz… what do you plan to do now?  She asked. Anticipation glowed in her eyes.

            It’s a fight they want… a fight they’ll get. I didn’t go away for four years doing nothing. And to think I left the clan to their hands. I never thought they would betray Beast and hand it to some stranger. I’ll retake the clan or die trying.  He seriously said. Hyorin put her hand on his shoulder.

            Don’t worry cuz. You’re not going alone.  She said as a smile twitch his lips. She picked up her cell.

            Hey guys, time for some partay!  She exclaimed over the phone.

            Meet us at the park in you know where and faster!  She said keeping an eye on her cold cousin.

 

            After waiting for some time at the park for their reinforcements Beast and the four guardians passed by and stopped near the end of the corner. Beast looked at Ice Prince’s direction making sure he was staring at him before he did the I’ll be waiting for u gangsta sign at him before zooming off after Ice Prince responded with a you’re going down sign. An hour has passed and Ice Prince with Sistar and Boyfriend stood in front of the Headquarters. Hyorin picked up an envelope on the floor. It read to come to the third floor to talk.

 

            I guess they plan to surround us cuz.  She said as she handed him the envelope.

            I’ll still go. I don’t care if it’s a trap. I’ll take it from them even in death.  Then Hyorin faced Minwoo.

            Ey little one you better stay here in case something did happen, call the police.  The boy sulked.

            You always treat me like a little boy. I hate you noona.  He pouted cutely. Hyorin resisted pinching his cheeks.

            Let him come if he wants to Hyorin. He knows what may happen to him.  To which the girl surrendered.

            I’m just worried about him. He’s the youngest and the greenest among us.  Looking back to the boy with an understanding face to which the boy responded with a smile.

 

            They got to the third floor to find it empty. Suddenly running footsteps can be heard from the stairs and 20 men from each side came and blocked the stairs. 2 men clearly stepped out in their lines leading them. Heechul on their left and Minwoo on the right. They readied their staves with clear intentions to block them of the exit.

 

            Welcome to your former Lair, Ice Prince.  Junyoung said as he and the remaining lackeys stood at the front of Ice Prince.