Beast's First Order

Sweet Retreat

A/N

Again with the colors sorry for those who have trouble just highlight it if it irritates you.

Kwanghee's words

Dongjun's words

Hyungshik's words

Kevin's words

Taehun's words   

Junyoung's words    

 

            The scene ended and he looked at the other members. They too have must have remembered something as they have the same expression as Kevin. Then all at once they said

 

            "Kwannie?"  To which Kwanghee just smiled.

            "So are you still my guardians?"  He asked them and they answered forming a line in front of him and kneeled on one knee.

            "Forever and ever we swear to protect thee."  They said their old oaths to him. Then Kwanghee turned to the three knights.

            "Enough with the introductions, we have matters to attend to. Minwoo take Heechul to the infirmary. And after that send everyone here that is only here, except the guards out front. Junyoung tell me the situation and I’ll decide what we will do. You four help Minwoo take the passed out guys. I need them awake when I tell my orders."

 

            Kwanghee told them as he proceeded to the office with Junyoung. Everyone shuffled about doing their own thing as they waited outside the room for Beast to tell them his plans. After closing the door Kwanghee immediately fired away.

 

            "So how bad is it?"  He asked Junyoung.

            "Pretty Bad actually. We have lost 2/3 of our members in those six years. Though the surrounding clans have not attacked directly, it was getting hard to keep the territories in check. Many minor skirmishes have been made and they are getting bolder and bolder each attack. And now new clans have sprouted though they are small they still are formidable."  Junyoung explained darkly.

            "Tell me the location of each clan and their respective leaders."

            "I’ll start with the old clans."  As he pointed to the map of the city.  "To the north is JYP. They have grown and now have subgroups 2PM and MissA. Now with Jo Kwon back in action they have been having skirmishes with us lately. To the south is SM with Leeteuk still in command. They have been lurking in their boats lately as if luring us to attack them. Aside from their old subgroups of SNSD and DBSK, they have new ones like Shinee and F(x). They are a major threat now. To the west is YG with TOP in command. They have new ones like 2NE1. I’ve heard they got few minor skirmishes with SM but we didn’t confirm it as we lack the manpower to do so."  Kwanghee nodded.

            "How about the new clans?"

            "To the northwest is the Starship clan. They have two groups - Sistar and Boyfriend. They appeared when Ice Prince left but kept a low profile. Only made minor skirmishes with them. Don’t know who leads them. To the northeast is the Cube clan. They have B2st and 4 minute though there’s a rumor that they have a new group called Apink. It’s still a rumor though as it was still not confirmed. Doojoon of B2st is leading them. Heard they are related to JYP so they settled near them. To the east are 4 male groups. Teen Top, Infinite, B1@4 and Block B. It seems that their leaders are best of friends that’s why they banded together. Don’t know if they have a name yet. To the southeast is an all female clan with 4 groups. Secret, T-ara, Kara and Brown Eyed Girls. They are still new and like the guy ones their leaders are supposed to be best of friends. That’s all."  Junyoung explained carefully.

            "How many men exactly do we have?"  Kwanghee asked Junyoung.

            "More or less 70 persons."  Junyoung said as he counted in his mind.

            "I guess we will be on quality than quantity."  Kwanghee told him while looking grimly.

            "Bring the map outside. I’ll need it for my plan."

 

            Jungyoung nodded and took the map outside. The room became quiet as Junyoung and Beast went outside. Beast took a microphone and began talking.

 

            "Well then shall we start?"  Everyone nodded.

            "First of all, I wanna thank all those who are here today and congratulate you on going this far but the future battles will be hard from now on. I won’t say we can go through it unscathed but we might lose. Therefore, those who want to quit now may do so, I will not take it hard upon you."  Seeing no one stand up and walk away but people with intense expressions touched Kwanghee causing him to smile and bow at them which made them shocked.

            "Thank you for your loyalty. Now back to business. While some may be aware or maybe all of you have known, our clan has dwindled in numbers as our enemies became many. As such I will go to a quality over quantity style. Every Wednesdays and Sundays we will have a training session. Even you guardians. The training will be hard and harsh. All I ask of you is to endure those training sessions. Also about our territories we will be limiting our movements to these locations.  Kwanghee drew a square in the map.  This is to ensure the maximum security we can provide for the territories. Also Junyoung will assign an hourly patrol that will patrol for an hour. After an hour another group will be patrolling. That is all for the territories and the members. Now I will ask all of you here a favor to keep. Do not talk to anyone outside about clan matters. Do not call the former ones telling them I came back. We don’t know if they have switched loyalties already and may be an enemy. Just keep in your mind that I’m still missing and have not comeback. Failing to do so may cause us to be attacked by our enemies and catch us unprepared. That is all, you may go back for now."  He told them as everyone has started to rest for the night.