Full House!

Sweet Retreat

A/N

Again for the new ones

Kwanghee's words

Dong Jun's words

Hyungshik's words

Buff guy's words

Tall one's words

The referred person's thoughts

 

Have Fun!!!!


It has been 4 days since the two started working with Kwanghee. He now opens the shop early since the two now help prepare the shop. He was stretching outside for some fresh air when he hurriedly went inside.

 

Yah! You two go hide behind the counter and don’t make a sound!

 

They just looked at each other but still followed as Kwanghee went to the kitchen. Crashing utensils and pots can be heard as though he was looking for something. The crashes stopped and what went out of the kitchen was a battle-ready Spartan Kwanghee – a medium boiling pot as a helmet, a large frying pan as a shield, and a rolling pin for a sword. The two couldn’t hold their laughter but Kwanghee seemed serious as he stood facing the front door pointing the rolling pin at the door when 2 guys – one buff enough and one just plain tall - entered from it. The two were surprised to see Kwanghee glaring at them.

 

Expecting something different? Kwanghee smirking

 

Ummm… the bulkier guy tried to speak but Kwanghee cut him brandishing the rolling pin.

 

Who are you huh? Here to make a ruckus? We don’t serve gangs here!

 

The two that were laughing stopped, looked then tried to calm Kwanghee down

 

Hyung!

Shut up I’m busy!

Hyung!!

Stop it! Can’t you see I’m doing something? Still glaring at the newcomers

But hyung!!!!!

What?!! Still eyeing the two strangers

It’s okay hyung. They are our members Kevin Kim and Kim Tae Hun. Kevin is the tall one while tae hun’s the bear~ DJ controlling his laugh.

 

This seemed to calm Kwanghee quite a bit but still held the utensils defensively. The other two talked Kwanghee out of it and pretty soon they were laughing.

 

I’m sorry I overreacted, guess I’m just a bit paranoid because of your looks. I’m Jang, Lee Jang 24 years old the cake master of this café. Mind telling me what’s your specialty?

 

I’m Tae Hun  the buff guy started  Snack foods or drinking munchies are my specialty, dukkbogi too and also pancakes and waffles.

 

I’m Kevin from goodie fruit shakes to badass blue lakes* just tell me and it will be done in a flash~ giving Kwanghee a smile.

 

Well okay that’s exactly what I need but can you do something with your looks?

 

Why? You have some sort of image you like to convey?

 

Well I was going for an innocent type that girls from all ages like considering that this is a cake shop/café.

 

 Kevin laughed arrogantly then replied

 

Well I can manage but Hunnie here will be a failure. It would be a miracle to be able to present that face and body in a cute way. Besides girls nowadays like the bad boy looks.

 

We’ll see about that. How about a bet then? I’ll ask the customers as they leave what they think about you whether you’re cool or scary. If you got more cool votes you have the bar to yourself whatever you serve depends on you. If you got more scary votes I won’t hire you unless you change your style and whatever you will serve will be decided by me. Are you up for the challenge?

 

Sound’s fun! Deal!

 

Okay I’ll go get your uniforms,  turning to DJ an HS  you two finish preparing the shop.  When I come back there’s something I want you to do. Also Dong Jun can you show Kevin and Tae Hun the stockroom and to the basement where the special drinks are stored.  As he sent a knowing smile to Kevin. Kevin understood and nodded and everyone moved to their task. Kwanghee came back with the uniforms and also 4 medium sized rectangular boxes.

 

What’s inside those hyung?

 

This?  As he opened a box and revealed stacks of discount coupons. This will be your first task today for the both of you. Every hour, one of you will go to the main street and distribute these coupons telling them it’s our grand opening. Technically it is our grand opening as a cafe/cake shop even though we opened earlier.  If after 30 minutes you still have coupons just come back then the other will go again later. So decide who will go first~

 

Dong Jun and Hyungshik faced each other

Gai! Bai! Bo! * Dong Jun won and Hyungshik left. Kwanghee placed the voting paper near the cashier and checked once more. Soon customers came in waves, one time entry but in bulk. It was hectic that even Kwanghee started to help when he finished making the extra batches of cakes. It was closing time and Kwanghee went to get the papers. He counted the votes and everyone turned nervous as each cool is followed by a mark in scary. I guess the last page will determine it all  as he turned to the last page. Well congratulations! The bar is yours  as he showed the last page of votes with only a cool leading by 1 vote. I hope you’ll do your best! I guess we need a break now. The new schedule will be close on Wednesdays and Sundays understood?  Everyone nodded  Well good job today!  As they cleaned up and closed the shop.

 


A/N

Blue lakes - don't know if they exist but I imagine them as those blue as in just blue alcoholic drinks. Well if you have a sweet tooth you know the bubble gum flavored drinks?

 

Gai Bai Bo! - rock! paper! scissors! game in korean. I don't know if that's the pronounciation or else since I'm not korean.

 

Well another done.. yay!!!