Confrontation

Sweet Retreat

2/3 of the expected update

Junyoung

Ice Prince

Kwanghee/Jang

Dragon/Kevin


 

            Welcome to your former Lair, Ice Prince.  Junyoung said as he and the remaining lackeys stood in front of Ice Prince.

 

            I guess you’ll be playing dirty.  He said coldly.

            You mean them?  He said as he pointed to the lackeys in his back.

            They are just here for moral support or cheering squad. And those with Heechul and Minwoo are just there to prevent anyone going out alive. Well I doubt you’ll be alive anyway since Jang is not that nice.

           

            This irked Ice Prince and gave the signal. Sistar attacked Heechul’s side and Boyfriend attacked Minwoo’s side. Ice Prince just stood watching Junyoung. Both sides defended with the same number as their attacker. Heechul and Minwoo just watching by the sidelines letting the lackeys do the work. The fight was intense but it was clear as to who is the victor. The lackey’s training paid off as Sistar and Boyfriend were clearly overpowered. Junyoung gave the signal and Heechul sent another 4 lackeys and Minwoo sent another 6 lackeys eventually capturing them all with Minwoo getting captured first as expected. When Hyorin was about to be captured, Ice Prince moved to help but Junyoung blocked him.

 

            Hey hey don’t mind them. You’ll be going with them soon. 

 

         He said smirking as their fight between them started. At first they were even but as time passed by Junyoung is slowing and Ice Prince turned colder. Hyorin watched in horror as her cousin is turning back to his cold murderous self. She can’t bear to see him in that state since he will be uncontrollable once he snapped. There is only one who could control him when he was in that state and that is Beast and he is not here and she fears he might kill them all. They fought and fought but even though Junyoung was slowing he was still uninjured. Then five men walked towards the front with the four flanking the other one.

 

            Hey Junyoung, I told you to turn him to ice already.  Jang said to Junyoung who turned towards him.

            Miahne hyungnim. It seems we need to do that.  He said bowing to him which angered Ice Prince.

            You traitor!  He said aiming to kick Junyoung but was blocked by one of the four guys.

            You didn’t have to do that Dragon.  Junyoung said which caught Ice Prince by surprise. Dragon smirked.

            Surprised Ice Prince? I never thought we will meet again like these – as enemies. But I’m not the old Dragon so I assure you I can give you one hell of a good fight. So what do you say?  Dragon intimidated Ice Prince.

            I say get back to your position Dragon and I’ll take care of it. I want to finish this as soon as possible.  Jang said. Dragon immediately pulled back while Jang pulled out something from his pockets with dried blood stains in it.

            Remember this?  Jang said as he waved a blue scarf in front of them. Four of them remembered it as the scarf Beast wore in his last day with them. Jang saw the looks on their faces and understood that they remembered.

            I guess you do and I guess you know who it belongs to. The owner of this  he raised the scarf  is DEAD. I killed him, I killed BEAST.  Jang said looking to the eyes of Ice Prince as his face turned unreadable.