The First Knight

Sweet Retreat

 Story color codes!

            Dong Jun's words(fire brick)

            Heechul's words (Saddle Brown)

            Jun Young's words (indigo)

            Minwoo's words (dark slate gray)

            Hyungshik's words (cyan with navy bg)

            Kwanghee (light salmon)


 

 

            Meanwhile, Jang’s three knights and Dragon’s members were having some talk with each other to which Dongjun asked.

           

            How did you become the three knights?  The said three looked at each other.

            It was a long story back when we were still in high school.  Heechul dreamily said.

            Yeah, when the fun keeps popping out of nowhere.  Junyoung immediately agreed nodding his head.

            Yeah and the empire clan was still new.  Minwoo added his eyes foggy with haze.

            We like long stories.  Hyungshik replied with only a curious stare from the other two.

            Well I guess I should start.  Junyoung said.

             It was when I was a first year in high school. Ice prince and Beast were freshmen too. I had a crew back then to whom I roll with. We knew of the rumors then surrounding the two so we stayed out of their way but it seems we always bump to each other. Beast or Ice Prince will never do something to you unless you’re rude so we just pass by each other. But it came to be frequent that sometimes we would check on each other. Ice Prince though was never sociable only Beast talked to us. When we got a match with some other gang from the other side mysteriously Beast knew of it and warned me not to go. But of course being the leader, I had some pride so I ignored it. We arrived at the scene and it was a trap. Instead of those bastards that we were supposed to fight some guys in black, hell let’s just say it was not a good fight that we clearly lost I was bloodied then but Beast rescued us along with Ice Prince. We saw them fight a short while but then I lost consciousness. When I came to I was in the hospital with casts and bandages and a few stitches. I lied at the hospital bed thinking about the fight. We could have died if not for Beast that I came to a decision that I will follow Beast. I talked to my crew about disbanding and going to follow Beast and surprisingly they too thought of that. The moment we got discharged, we filed on one line in our injured glory and waited for Beast at the gates. When he came with Ice Prince and saw us he immediately went towards us. You wouldn’t believe what he said to us.  Junyoung said chuckling.

            That is?  Hyungshik asked the others too sticking their necks out curiously.

            He came towards us and said Don’t you dare bow to me or I’ll really kick your asses off.But we never listened and bowed to him. He looked flabbergasted at that then murmurs abound as gossip that we fought with him and lost started spreading.Now they think I did this to you! Aish! I don’t care anymore do what you want to do.So we followed him everywhere. But he didn’t shrug us but instead we became close as we do things together from fighting to just chilling in the rooftop and even sparring. And then one day at the rooftop he asked me the big question.

 

~Flashback(Junyoung’s POV)~

 

            Junyoung…  Beast called me while sitting at the roof’s edge with Ice Prince napping in a corner.

            Neh Beast?  I replied he doesn’t want to be called Hyung-nim. He says he feels old.

            What if in the future there will be some problem that only fighting would solve? What do you think I should do?  He said still sitting at the edge not looking at me.

            You could make a clan.  I replied after thinking for a bit.

            A clan eh… but I need someone or some people I could trust in managing the affairs.  He said as he turned his head to look at me.

            Can I trust you Junyoung?  He asked me even Ice Prince woke up and stared at me.